How many hours to complete Marching Fire?

Last-_-Judgment

Nothing too bad, just a little time consuming for the longest one, which would be Loyalty and Righteousness, I guess, and also skill dependent and luck based (matchmaking).

Did the DLC over a period of two weeks, all the while playing (from start to plat) Detroit and Rugby League Live 4 and doing a full coop run on authentic on Sniper Elite 3, so (give or take a few hours), i'd say from around 35 hours (with an average of 5 hours a prestige) to 40-45 if you're really struggling. You might want a human partner for the hardest level while going for Serial Quester, the AI's not of great help, but the other levels you can solo.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Nothing too bad, just a little time consuming for the longest one, which would be Loyalty and Righteousness, I guess, and also skill dependent and luck based (matchmaking).

Did the DLC over a period of two weeks, all the while playing (from start to plat) Detroit and Rugby League Live 4 and doing a full coop run on authentic on Sniper Elite 3, so (give or take a few hours), i'd say from around 35 hours (with an average of 5 hours a prestige) to 40-45 if you're really struggling. You might want a human partner for the hardest level while going for Serial Quester, the AI's not of great help, but the other levels you can solo.

Thank you! Very helpful response.

You can do something like 10-15 levels if you play quite casually / day.

On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays you can do even more (one rep level approximately) / day, provided you are a good player and have good team mates, which unfortunately is not always the case.

So it might take you one week :D

Btw: These numbers are just from my personal experience. Generally speaking: The lower your overall rep level is, the faster you will get these trophies because you will be more likely to get into "noob lobbies"

• Like 1