Last-_-Judgment

How many hours to complete Marching Fire?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No guides or roadmaps anywhere. I just bought this DLC and I was wondering how long will this take for 100% in this single DLC?

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

Nothing too bad, just a little time consuming for the longest one, which would be Loyalty and Righteousness, I guess, and also skill dependent and luck based (matchmaking).

Did the DLC over a period of two weeks, all the while playing (from start to plat) Detroit and Rugby League Live 4 and doing a full coop run on authentic on Sniper Elite 3, so (give or take a few hours), i'd say from around 35 hours (with an average of 5 hours a prestige) to 40-45 if you're really struggling. You might want a human partner for the hardest level while going for Serial Quester, the AI's not of great help, but the other levels you can solo.

51 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Nothing too bad, just a little time consuming for the longest one, which would be Loyalty and Righteousness, I guess, and also skill dependent and luck based (matchmaking).

Did the DLC over a period of two weeks, all the while playing (from start to plat) Detroit and Rugby League Live 4 and doing a full coop run on authentic on Sniper Elite 3, so (give or take a few hours), i'd say from around 35 hours (with an average of 5 hours a prestige) to 40-45 if you're really struggling. You might want a human partner for the hardest level while going for Serial Quester, the AI's not of great help, but the other levels you can solo.

Thank you! Very helpful response.

2 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

No guides or roadmaps anywhere. I just bought this DLC and I was wondering how long will this take for 100% in this single DLC?

I guess you need 300+ Hours :P

You can do something like 10-15 levels if you play quite casually / day.

On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays you can do even more (one rep level approximately) / day, provided you are a good player and have good team mates, which unfortunately is not always the case.

So it might take you one week :D

Btw: These numbers are just from my personal experience. Generally speaking: The lower your overall rep level is, the faster you will get these trophies because you will be more likely to get into "noob lobbies"