New DLC Trophies

SirShavesALot

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

Hmmm...  Can't figure out how to start a NG+ on Ultra Nightmare.  You can only select the difficulty after you load into the game, no option beforehand.  Great design...  ?

What if you load into your previous save and change it then, then start NG+?

So that's another 3 trophies automatically added to my profile even though I don't, and have no intention of, owning it. NG+ trophies....what's the fucking point!!!. Give us the GHOST expansion, not play the game again (or more, depending on whether you got 30 the drones the first time through) shit.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Hmmm...  Can't figure out how to start a NG+ on Ultra Nightmare.  You can only select the difficulty after you load into the game, no option beforehand.  Great design...  ?

Could this potentially mean that you could run through the game on easy and change it to Ultra Nightmare at the very end?

Also they have released a NG+ patch but then NOT included any NG+ trophies...they are all just for completing the game on harder difficulties, not specifically for finishing NG+...literally no idea what they are doing at this point. I hate NG+ patches, but this is the worst of the bunch. 

RAGE 2 in of itself was the biggest disappointment since Wolfenstein II for me....another Bethesda sequel that ruined a series I really loved.

Edited by PhantomFear94

My interest was at 4/10, It's now at 2/10 to get this game.

When will companies stop doing this NG+ and extra difficulty added later bs? Actually, the problem isn't that, The problem are the trophies.  DO IT LIKE GOW4!!!

• Like 1

Here is how to start NG+ on Ultra Nightmare without having to change the difficulty while in NG+.

- Load your most recent save that you've finished a playthrough on, the one you want to use for NG+.

- Go into options, general, and change the difficulty to Ultra Nightmare.

- Trigger any save point, then manual save the game (this step may not be necessary since the game does auto save when you change settings, but creating a manual save will give you a permanent fall back)

- Exit to the main menu and now start a NG+ playthrough, pick the save you just made.  It should say Ultra Nightmare on the right side when you highlight it.

- The game will now start you in NG+ on Ultra Nightmare straight from the get go.

And for Iron Man Mode, you have to start a new game in it.  The nice thing is you can at do it on easy since it let's you choose difficulty.  It also generates one autosave, does not let you manual save though from what I can tell.  You can back up that save to cloud or USB though. 

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Here is how to start NG+ on Ultra Nightmare without having to change the difficulty while in NG+.

- Load your most recent save that you've finished a playthrough on, the one you want to use for NG+.

- Go into options, general, and change the difficulty to Ultra Nightmare.

- Trigger any save point, then manual save the game (this step may not be necessary since the game does auto save when you change settings, but creating a manual save will give you a permanent fall back)

- Exit to the main menu and now start a NG+ playthrough, pick the save you just made.  It should say Ultra Nightmare on the right side when you highlight it.

- The game will now start you in NG+ on Ultra Nightmare straight from the get go.

And for Iron Man Mode, you have to start a new game in it.  The nice thing is you can at do it on easy since it let's you choose difficulty.  It also generates one autosave, does not let you manual save though from what I can tell.  You can back up that save to cloud or USB though. 

Awesome.  Thanks for the info on starting it up correctly in Ultra Nightmare in NG+ (hopefully it stacks with Nightmare).

I can also confirm what you said about Ironman.  You can choose Easy for the difficulty and it does not have to be done in one sitting.  And you are correct about the game not allowing you to create a manual save.  It makes auto saves so that you can quit out and then resume where you left off.  The save can also be backed up to the cloud as a precaution.  Ironman doesn't look like it will be bad at all.  Ultra Nightmare will just be making sure all of your gear and stats are maxed out (or close to it) and then dying a lot.  ?  

Why are people complaining about a game being supported post-release with free content & optional play options? It's madness. People had the same reaction with Days Gone. It's optional stuff. Doesn't affect your platinum at all. If you are annoyed it's affecting your 100% then your gaming priorities are way way off.

People seem to be complaining based on an expectation that the developers should cater for them and only them with what content is released and when. You might think NG+ is pointless or a particular game mode is unnecessary, but other people might not - it's all completely subjective.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

17 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Why are people complaining about a game being supported post-release with free content & optional play options? It's madness. People had the same reaction with Days Gone. It's optional stuff. Doesn't affect your platinum at all. If you are annoyed it's affecting your 100% then your gaming priorities are way way off.

People seem to be complaining based on an expectation that the developers should cater for them and only them with what content is released and when. You might think NG+ is pointless or a particular game mode is unnecessary, but other people might not - it's all completely subjective.

We're all allowed to have our own opinions and that is the great thing about this site, open discussion about games, something we all love.  ?

And like you said, it's completely subjective.  Neither side is wrong, it just comes down to how other people like to play their games.

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bani24j said:

??? Well Bethesda is the kind of game developer that do that things

BEthesda is the developer who adds free update cheat codes to evil within 2 to make my platinum trophy worthless. It was fucking nintendo who charged for ng+ hard mode and even carton paper and need to pay for 2 games that is actually just 1 game

Edited by KainDMD
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

My interest was at 4/10, It's now at 2/10 to get this game.

When will companies stop doing this NG+ and extra difficulty added later bs? Actually, the problem isn't that, The problem are the trophies.  DO IT LIKE GOW4!!!

How about they dont add any trophies to any game? Easy solution

11 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Welcome to the Internet, where we're all allowed to have our own opinions.  ?

Neither side is wrong, like you said, it's completely subjective.

I would have thought that it goes without saying that everyone is free to express an opinion. Really loving the maximum effort quality sarcasm :)

I'm referring to how some of those opinions are being communicated and what they infer around the product itself being made solely for their own personal enjoyment and preference, which leans towards objectivity rather than subjectivity.

12 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I would have thought that it goes without saying that everyone is free to express an opinion. Really loving the maximum effort quality sarcasm :)

I'm referring to how some of those opinions are being communicated and what they infer around the product itself being made solely for their own personal enjoyment and preference, which leans towards objectivity rather than subjectivity.

I re-read my message, hence the edit.  Didn't mean to come off as rude or anything.  Sorry about that.  :)

And yes, while I personally feel that the NG+ in this game adds no replay value I have seen others that are extremely excited to take everything they earned in their first run and cause some extreme chaos in their second or even third playthrough.  It really comes down to how much someone enjoys the game.  I loved the first one and was really excited for this game and it was honestly a pretty big letdown.  The gunplay is great and some of the environments are really nice but it's extremely short with a lot of rinse and repeat aspects.  

5 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

First off thanks for telling me i'm playing my games wrong. Good to know. Secondly people are complaining that a company is doing something that they don't like, its not madness it's literally one of the most common human behaviors. This is a trophy hunting forum, people are annoyed that they have to go back and do something tedious, hence they are expressing dislike. As you said, its all subjective, but the collective subjective opinion here is that NG+ months down the line when people have moved on is just a pain in the ass. 

I am playing on Ultra Nightmare Difficulty and about half through the game. This is fuucking annoying shit. You die most of the times in one hit and you need about 3 magazines to kill an enemie. This is frustrating trail and error shit to do here.

And if i think of the last boss encounter, this will be impossible for me.

Maybe i am trying to speedrun the game on easy tomorrow and doing the last mission on ultra nightmare.

But i think the last mission ends with killing the last boss, so this will still be impossible ^^...

Edited by xIRockyRock

45 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I am playing on Ultra Nightmare Difficulty and about half through the game. This is fuucking annoying shit. You die most of the times in one hit and you need about 3 magazines to kill an enemie. This is frustrating trail and error shit to do here.

And if i think of the last boss encounter, this will be impossible for me.

Maybe i am trying to speedrun the game on easy tomorrow and doing the last mission on ultra nightmare.

But i think the last mission ends with killing the last boss, so this will still be impossible ^^...

It does end with that boss fight.  It's not going to be fun.  If I remember right he spawns other enemies in the fight.  Seriously going to suck.  Some of it hasn't been too bad so far, but some camps are just nuts to try to do.

• Like 1

Just did Ultra-Nightmare and the enemies are total sponges its ridiculous that last mission is so silly. The tank gets blown up in like 2-3 hits from the regular enemies it makes that final drive a serious gauntlet.

But stick with it and you'll have that coveted bronze trophy. It was totally worth it right?

• Like 1

Should this "DLC" be 1 Bronze, 1 Silver, and 1 Gold?

• Nightmare (Bronze)
  • Ultra-Nightmare (Gold)
  • Ironman (Silver)

Ultra-Nightmare trophy being bronze doesn't make any sense, since Gold is the usual standard for a hardest-difficulty trophy.

Edited by BadRep24

7 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

That's a trend I'm absolutely loathing and it doesn't even make sense. As you said, New Game+ is not a "DLC" 1f612.png

The only games I can recall that actually did it right as of the last few years when NG+ added later started happening is God of War and I think one of the more recent Assassins Creed games.