The Dude Abides™

El Duderino

Welcome back to the site!  Nice write-up and some good games you've played.  Honestly, 169 accounts?  Just think where you'd be if you only had one account!!

Personally, Inception would be the best movie for me that people should watch multiple times (to pick up on all the story threads).

• Like 2

On 25.7.2019 at 5:25 PM, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Welcome back to the site!  Nice write-up and some good games you've played.  Honestly, 169 accounts?  Just think where you'd be if you only had one account!!

I was thinking about this many times. Well, maybe this time I won't change my main account after two years...

By the way, I'm not back to the site. I just switched accounts.

Edited by El Duderino

You're out of your element...    I gotta say, reading your introduction, This is a very complicated case - You know? A lotta in's... a lotta out's... a lotta what-have-you's. Obviously, you're not a golfer...    and I mean, with all those accounts...     I love you, but sooner or later, you're gonna have to face the fact, you're a goddam moron. 

(Of course, these are friendly quotes from the best film ever made, and not intended to offend you!). 

31 minutes ago, The Abiding Dude said:

One last advice: Watch "The Big Lebowski". The greatest movie ever conceived by mankind. Hands down.

This is objectively true.

I also played a lot of video games in the 80's you I completely understand where you're coming from when people claim X modern game is hard.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Personally, Inception would be the best movie for me that people should watch multiple times (to pick up on all the story threads).

The Prestige is very similar in regards to watching it multiple times (and is also a Christopher Nolan film). You pick up so much more when you rewatch it and beat yourself up a little for not catching on what was happening sooner. It edges out inception for me. (Great movie btw)

Anyways, fantastic intro. 169 accounts is just insane, but that picture of the latest achievers got me rofling! ?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1