Why so few platinums?

TragicTravesty

• 1 month later...

Hard to say it's been in my backlog of purchases for a few months now. But I know I kept ignoring it myself for a while just because it seemed uninteresting by its design. (not that I hated the graphics but the gameplay videos on psn didn't really sell it too me)

Now with this said looking at the trophies it seems their is several particularly from endless mode that look like it's gatekeeping the Platinum. Now something I find interesting while most of these trophies are locked at 1.98% including kill 200 enemies in endless mode the previous trophy before kill 100 enemies in endless mode is rare at 1.2%. This makes me wonder if this trophy is glitched for some? 

Edit: Actually ignore that last part looks like for whatever reason the trophy data didn't load properly for me. Now it says 1.98% for both trophies. 

Edited by Lord_Bane999

Endless mode seems to be set to hard difficulty Regardless of what difficulty you select. And playing it on coop made the game freeze both times I reached the first boss(room 15). And at room 23 the game gets pretty much impossible on solo. Enemies have ranged grab attacks that prevent you from doing anything at all while the rest of the enemies kill you within seconds of entering the room. I heard that on a previous patch it was a breeze to go to room 60 but now it seems broken. 

Also, endless coop is glitched in another way, only player 2 can revive player 1. If player 2 dies endless mode cannot be progressed

Edited by remolle700
Added content

The game just glitched out on me in the worst possible way. On the FINAL bossfight in the game, on hard difficulty, the game glitched so that I can no longer acces the bossfight after just a few attempts. The entire campain wasted. Needs to be replayed. Upload your save files prior to bossfights. I had heard about this glitch before but I also heard that it got patched. I guess it didnt. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, DEATH775 said:

Damn was going to buy this and plat with the old lady. Guess not. Thanks guys

Yeah, I was looking forward to playing this too. Then I read this thread. That's not happening anymore.

Edited by poetic_justice_