German version?

So... What is the difference? I read about the nazi symbols being banned in this version, but there's something I don't understand. Yes, I bought mine on Amazon and the pic was in german, but I received the game and both the cover/backcover and booklet are in spanish and italian (not a single german word) BUT the trophy list unlocked seems to be the german one... And hey, I can see al the swastikas in the game. Weird, right?

Edited by breakXedge

Just now, The Abiding Dude said:

Where did you buy it? I can only say what I recently read on a news portal.

Amazon. First pic has the cover in german. Second pic is the same cover but only in spanish: Wolfenstein Cyberpilot https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07QG7P41P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zzGoDbQXD0HC6

What I got was the game with the cover both on spanish and italian, I can see all nazi references, but trophy list unlocked is the german one.

1 minute ago, breakXedge said:

Amazon. First pic has the cover in german. Second pic is the same cover but only in spanish: Wolfenstein Cyberpilot https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07QG7P41P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zzGoDbQXD0HC6

What I got was the game with the cover both on spanish and italian, I can see all nazi references, but trophy list unlocked is the german one.

Not the German version. We don't have PEGI ratings in Germany. This is the cover of the German retail version:

8198zxp7hcl1pkhb.jpg

Edited by The Abiding Dude

Not the German version. We don't have PEGI ratings in German. This is the cover of the German retail version:

8198zxp7hcl1pkhb.jpg

Still, the trophy list unlocked for me is the german one. (And you're right, amazon pics are italian amd spanish)

3 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Still, the trophy list unlocked for me is the german one. (And you're right, amazon pics are italian amd spanish)

Publishers cannot release games in Germany without a USK rating. Many games have additional PEGI badges on the back, but those ratings are irrelevant cuz Germany does its own thing here.

Edited by The Abiding Dude

Publishers cannot released games in Germany without a USK rating. Many games have additional PEGI badges on the back, but those ratings are irrelevant cuz Germany does its own thing here.

That's not the point man. The point is that I'm unlocking trophies on the german stack when my game is not german.

Just now, breakXedge said:

That's not the point man. The point is that I'm unlocking trophies on the german stack when my game is not german.

Then it's not the German stack. It's not that hard to understand, right? ;)

By the way, dude, chill the fuck out! The game's official release date is tomorrow and you're already going apeshit over it? You cannot buy the German version in Spain. It doesn't make any sense. You have the international version and the info on PSNP is simply incorrect.

6 minutes ago, The Abiding Dude said:

Then it's not the German stack. It's not that hard to understand, right? ;)

By the way, dude, chill the fuck out! The game's official release date is tomorrow and you're already going apeshit over it? You cannot buy the German version in Spain. It doesn't make any sense. You have the international version and the info on PSNP is simply incorrect.

Hahaha sorry, I didn't mean to sound like an asshole! I was just curious.