Jeffboy24

Fastest Way For: You Big Show Off / Cool and Calm Trophy?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some people already got both trophies.

Trying to figure out on how to get this trophy quick?

My guess would be starting a new career after getting the first of them two and just do short weekends?

Edited by Jeffboy24

That´s what Im doing now, started a new career after getting the cool and calm trophy. Im with ferrari in the 4th race 

You can also quit game during interview if you chose wrong answer. When you come back, questions and answers will be the same. 

Posted (edited)

Took me about 1 season and 6 races to get Cool and calm, then I restarted a season to get the other one, with short week end it will not take that long. The trophies of this game do not take so long compared to F1 2017's On the shoulders of giants took 4 to 5 seasons to grind, and in F1 2019 you even can grind level 50 online in leagues with your friends, so that's good. There's only Pure Gold that should be renamed Pure Crap 😀

Edited by MarcancooL

Posted (edited)

Pure Gold was really easy for me. I got it without even really thinking hard about it.

I'm Level 16 Online and got it right away.

But that's because most of the time i finish P 1-3 almost every race with most finishes being P 1-2.

Edited by Jeffboy24

On 27/07/2019 at 4:00 PM, Jeffboy24 said:

Pure Gold was really easy for me. I got it without even really thinking hard about it.

I'm Level 16 Online and got it right away.

But that's because most of the time i finish P 1-3 almost every race with most finishes being P 1-2.

Well obviously if you are an excellent driver you won't have any problem reaching it. I play with some assists and with a joypad, so I may be 3 seconds a lap slower than people with no assists and wheel. Add to that stupid people who crash into you when you start on midfield positions, I usually end my races between 4 and 8 in a full room if I don't get crashed into, and it seems it won't be enough. Plus I was at 1578 after my first 5 races, then some idiot made me DNF and I lost 100 freaking points, that's ridiculous. Havent played ranked since, I'd rather stay with 98% completion percentage than going nuts for this trophy.

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

Well obviously if you are an excellent driver you won't have any problem reaching it. I play with some assists and with a joypad, so I may be 3 seconds a lap slower than people with no assists and wheel. Add to that stupid people who crash into you when you start on midfield positions, I usually end my races between 4 and 8 in a full room if I don't get crashed into, and it seems it won't be enough. Plus I was at 1578 after my first 5 races, then some idiot made me DNF and I lost 100 freaking points, that's ridiculous. Havent played ranked since, I'd rather stay with 98% completion percentage than going nuts for this trophy.

I play without assist with a Gamepad.

But of course it depends on skills.

Of course you have to look out. Most of the time i start from Pole and if not from P2. 

So with a good start in a 5 Lap race i will disappear really quickly from the carnage.

Edited by Jeffboy24

I do short weekends but the question for me is really now: How can i get it fast? Can i skip stuff? What is the fastest way in reality?

The quickest way (for me now) is to do 5 Lap Races with quick qualifying.

Never forget to pick a rival and always do the F2 Intro.

This way you get the best questions to get it quick up.

For Showman i decided skip practice do 1 lap quali and sim race i normally get 1 showman question every quali while getting pole sometimes if i was lucky i got 2, I did race 3 in a row and never got Showman once where Sportsman seems to come up way more often in quali and race.