Hope you guys like collectibles!

Quink666

80 Readables

34 Floppy Disks

41 Casette Tapes

72 3D Glasses

25 UKV Covers

Hopefully someone suffers through them and deliver us a video guide on them in the coming days.

Seems alot don't you guys think?

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 4

Cross thread quote, but here you go.

8 hours ago, Gage said:

There's 277 collectibles, at level 30 you get a skill that marks them all on the minimap so you don't need to follow a guide if you don't want to. 

Edited by Wavergray
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

is this game even worth it? ive seen mixed stuff on it.

I'm just at the first mission. But there is no checkpoint restart so you can't farm kill stuff like you used to in the earlier Wolfenstein games. You can't even pause your game when playing offline. Gunplay is fun but it seems like a mind numbingly booring grind to get crates, mastery, skills and upgrades. 

I've played a game where you had to find 300 of one type of item and 500 of another, although that was in an open-world where you could keep on searching even after the main campaign was over.  If you have to keep starting over from the beginning and playing through the whole game to revisit each area then, yeah, that creeps in to pain-in-the-ass territory.  ? On the other hand, if it's fun enough, replaying might not be too bad.

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah there is a skill that shows them on the minimap but you will still miss collectibles since its only the minimap. I'll wait for a video guide =Z

You'll be running back and forth through each area 10s of times for all side missions, you don't need a guide for it. 

Fuck I hate collectables, especially useless collectables like unlocking game art or some bullshit. 

In saying that the game is installing right now and will be playing it soon.

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

80 Readables

34 Floppy Disks

41 Casette Tapes

72 3D Glasses

25 UKV Covers

Hopefully someone suffers through them and deliver us a video guide on them in the coming days.

Seems alot don't you guys think?

This is worse than mein leben.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

Fuck I hate collectables, especially useless collectables like unlocking game art or some bullshit. 

In saying that the game is installing right now and will be playing it soon.

This is worse than mein leben.

I'd rather play mein leben than deal with collectibles. Collectible trophies just aren't fun unless if the collectibles themselves are cool. Unlike Battlefield 1.

• Like 1

I don't care if you can get a Predator vision to find those, that number is an overkill ?! Man I really hope that one day collectibles gonna be an addition to the game that you can ignore all together, rather than a requirement to get the plat. Most of the time it's a chore to go through and they're not even fun or interesting!

The skill to show them makes them almost braindead easy to find, as it points exactly to them and shows if they're above or below you. I'm not doing a collectible guide anymore for them, not worth the effort. 

The grind for kills/money will be far more of an issue. 

• Like 1

That's quite a bit to pick up for sure - but in my opinion, it's still not as bad as the shards from InFamous, or the pigeons from GTA 4. 

2 hours ago, The Titan said:

I'd rather play mein leben than deal with collectibles. Collectible trophies just aren't fun unless if the collectibles themselves are cool. Unlike Battlefield 1.

Mein Leben instead of collectibles - that's an intense trade off. I'd take walking to a point on a map, picking something up and reading it/viewing it, than a 6 - 8 hour permadeth mode with unskippable cutscenes any day. As much as I enjoy my mein leben runs at the moment, collectibles are way less stressful.

I have no problem with collectibles if they add something to the world i'm in or characters that i'm playing with really :)

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 4

On 7/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

That's quite a bit to pick up for sure - but in my opinion, it's still not as bad as the shards from InFamous, or the pigeons from GTA 4. 

Mein Leben instead of collectibles - that's an intense trade off. I'd take walking to a point on a map, picking something up and reading it/viewing it, than a 6 - 8 hour permadeth mode with unskippable cutscenes any day. As much as I enjoy my mein leben runs at the moment, collectibles are way less stressful.

I have no problem with collectibles if they add something to the world i'm in or characters that i'm playing with really :)

The pigeons in GTA IV are the worst collectibles ever to me. They are hard to find plus they exist solely for the trophy/achievement with no gameplay benefits whatsoever. 

Yeah, I would take a ton of collectibles over Mein Leben any day. At least with collectibles I can make some tangible progress instead of potentially spending hours only to fail and gain nothing but maybe some experience for the next attempt.