Trophies Broken After 1.04 Update?

TheTominator007

17 hours ago, TheTominator007 said:

I haven't earned any trophies since the update, despite meeting several requirements. Anyone else having the same problem? 

Did you just pay for EA Access ? or did you buy the Madden 20 game thru EA Access

2 hours ago, TrophyDad said:

Did you just pay for EA Access ? or did you buy the Madden 20 game thru EA Access

I just paid for EA Access, I didn't actually buy the game. It's weird though, since I got several trophies before the patch. I guess maybe that wasn't how it was supposed to work so they fixed it?

On 26/07/2019 at 10:32 PM, mcgrotty__ said:

Trophies have stopped working for me after 1.04 patch too. I think the trophies will pop once you have the full game. I believe this was the format for Xbox at the start of EA Access but isn’t now. I could be wrong but 

Makes no sense for EA to do this; on Xbox, I have earned the 1000G on my main profile AND on a backup (testing a 100% walkthrough) exclusively using the trial. Very weird that PS won't let you, would have happily done it again. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

All signs are pointing to Sony not liking that the trial period gave trophies even though it is supposed to be the full game.  It would be fine if it still kept track of them and then they auto-popped when you started playing the full game after the trial but now that the full game is out it confirms that they don't auto-pop and you have to re-earn them.  This is something that can easily break a trophy and make it unobtainable in future games but thankfully Madden seems to be safe from that since the trophy for creating an ultimate team is still registered when entering ultimate team.  But a trophy like that could have been easily locked out since you only get one shot at it and not like you can delete a save to restart something like that where it is saved to the EA servers not local.  Hopefully this is addressed before the next EA games since it seems EA intended for it to be like Xbox so if Sony raised some last minute issue they couldn't prepare for it like they can with the upcoming games.

Edited by Hayabusa85

• 8 months later...

Madden 20 should unlock trophies through EA Access now, right?

It is no longer a “trial” like Need for Speed Heat, NHL 20 are.  Madden 20 is in the full game vault!  

But I still can’t earn trophies for this despite meeting requirements.  Anyone know why??

UPDATE - Got it to work after several attempts of launching and closing the application.  Not sure what it was.

Edited by djb5f