what are you going to do first when you begin to play GTA5 ?

BigCanaan

Let me start off by saying that the Gameplay Trailer looked phenomenal. I love how they're incorporating the weapon wheel -- similar to Red Dead Redemption. Now it's time for a motherf*cking breakdown.

Okay, the first 20 seconds have already shown that the world is even more massive then before, and they've brought back the ability to fly jets and diving; But this time we have scuba gear. That has me asking the questions: Have they brought back the Pilot's License as well, and with this massive world, will there be collectibles? 

Now we're 40 seconds in. Expensive stores and strip malls lead me to believe you're going to be able to make bank in GTA V. Urban decay, you say? That screams bet fighting, both illegal and legal. Untouched wilderness means animals and animals are great. Other then birds, I don't recall Grand Theft Auto ever having animals implemented in the environment. With that being said -- there will possibly be hunting challenges and/or missions, perhaps. Sublime and the Ridiculous? Meaning we're going to have some majestic views of this massive world and (from the trailer) the ability to have silly costumes. 

Onto our 3 would-be heroes.

• Michael, former successful bank robber and now family man. From the looks of it, his wife has some big ole titties and a plump booty from all that Yoga. Who's the guy behind her? Possible Yoga Instructor and/or lover. Michael seems to be getting yelled at from all angles, which leads to the guy with the hat; Son, perhaps? Anyway -- from the looks of Michael, I'd say he is the main character of the 3, or the lead man, if you will.
  • Franklin, a hungry street hustler, convinced he is surrounded by morons. Is that a Rottweiler I see? Dog fighting or perhaps we can purchase pets? Franklin is smart, and not just street smart, or so it seems.
  • Trevor... well, he's obviously a bit loose cannon and sarcastic; I like sarcasm. I predict some drama between the 3. 

The ability to switch between 3 main characters. This could have possibly been done with Niko, Johnny, and Luis in GTA IV. I'm concerned, though -- will each character have their own bank account or share. If share, that could cause tension in the story, and tension can be good. When we switch to a character, say Trevor for instance -- will we be able to switch to a different character if the police are on said character? If Trevor gets arrested while we're playing as Michael or Franklin, will we receive a phone call asking for bail? If so, will we have the option to actually bail him out? So many questions, so much laziness.

Car customization is back in Grand Theft Auto, baby! Who else made a pink taxi in San Andreas? Just me... okay. So, not only do we get to fly jets, but other planes as well. Are the jumbos returning? It looks like we're going to have a bigger selection of clothing, like San Andreas and unlike GTA IV. San Andreas had a golf course but we didn't have the ability to play. With that being said; Will there be other sports to play, other then Golf? Also, with sports being in the game, I assume the Strength, Stamina, Sex Appeal, Lung Capacity, etc, system will be returning as well. Oceans to dive? There better be a f*ck load of fish, and I'm not kidding. I better see sharks, jellyfish, dolphins, whales, and whole bunch of other fish I won't name. If touch a jellyfish, it better sting me. If I antagonize a shark, it better attack. 

Hunting is now confirmed. Spot, hunt, and be hunted by... but will there be hunting challenges like Red Dead? Freaks to watch, meet, and befriend. That screams 'Side Missions' and something similar to 'Strangers' from GTA IV. It seems we will also be able to hunt bounties. So, will those be for gangs, police, or..? 

From the look of the mechanics they've shown, the Weapon Wheel has returned and the shooting does seem much more fluid then before. The driving looks better then GTA IV but still a little flimsy. Races are obviously going to be there. Shooting range indicates mini-games and challenges. Tennis is another confirmed sport, woo! The bike riding looks incredible. They've brought back the parachute that everyone missed from GTA IV (excluding TBOGT).

Like the trailer says, we're going to be the ones to decide how a heist goes done. I for one will choose the smart route. We can buy tattoos, cars, and real-estate! I'm not sure how the stocks will go.

Multiplayer! Not much was shown but holy sh*t..

Well, that's my unprofessional breakdown, people. My favorite character will most likely be Trevor.

Edited by Serge
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...