Easiest way to beat Lorenzo, Star at Home

Banana_Sausage47

Uninstall the game and then reinstall it but don't download the patch so you are on unpatched version 1.0. On this version you only have to beat Dani Pedrosa by 4 seconds and you have 3 laps to do it. Currently on patch 1.11 you have to beat Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi by 4.4 seconds and you only have a lap to do it. I managed to get it on my first try this way and won by over 5 seconds. This event is a nightmare and almost caused me to give up on the game so hopefully this can help some people.

9 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Uninstall the game and then reinstall it but don't download the patch so you are on unpatched version 1.0. On this version you only have to beat Dani Pedrosa by 4 seconds and you have 3 laps to do it. Currently on patch 1.11 you have to beat Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi by 4.4 seconds and you only have a lap to do it. I managed to get it on my first try this way and won by over 5 seconds. This event is a nightmare and almost caused me to give up on the game so hopefully this can help some people.

sounds good and i bet the other challenges are a lot easier as well  

• 8 months later...
On 07/04/2020 at 5:46 AM, Xx-Samourai26-xX said:

Hi buddy, thanks for your advices, I did it, I won but I don’t unlock the trophy because when I reinstall the game, I cannot play with my precious save, can you please advice me 

It was the last challenge I had left and the trophy popped whenever I did it on the unpatched version.  So maybe you could try doing all the other challenges to gold and then doing it unpatched?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...