Banana_Sausage47

Easiest way to beat Lorenzo, Star at Home

5 posts in this topic

Uninstall the game and then reinstall it but don't download the patch so you are on unpatched version 1.0. On this version you only have to beat Dani Pedrosa by 4 seconds and you have 3 laps to do it. Currently on patch 1.11 you have to beat Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi by 4.4 seconds and you only have a lap to do it. I managed to get it on my first try this way and won by over 5 seconds. This event is a nightmare and almost caused me to give up on the game so hopefully this can help some people.

9 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Uninstall the game and then reinstall it but don't download the patch so you are on unpatched version 1.0. On this version you only have to beat Dani Pedrosa by 4 seconds and you have 3 laps to do it. Currently on patch 1.11 you have to beat Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi by 4.4 seconds and you only have a lap to do it. I managed to get it on my first try this way and won by over 5 seconds. This event is a nightmare and almost caused me to give up on the game so hopefully this can help some people.

sounds good and i bet the other challenges are a lot easier as well  

On 26/07/2019 at 7:11 PM, GSX1400MICK said:

sounds good and i bet the other challenges are a lot easier as well  

I never actually tried any of the other challenges with the unmatched version. I managed to get gold on all but this one with the latest patch.

yep its definatly  more doable  pre patch  but i wouldn't say its easy took me a lot of tries    to get it gold

8 hours ago, GSX1400MICK said:

yep its definatly  more doable  pre patch  but i wouldn't say its easy took me a lot of tries    to get it gold

Luck seems to be a big factor in these challenges as well so maybe I just got lucky on my first try on the unpatched version.