Do I need to buy something to get dlc trophies?

Does anyone know the ID numbers, or a rough estimate for the following notes as they're the only ones I'm missing (assuming HLN-A doesn't count) & Have went through 1-700 3 times & never got them still. (Don't own the DLC)

Helena Note #17 (Scorched Earth)
Helena Note #21 (Scorched Earth)
Dahkeya Note #21 (Scorched Earth)

I've spent probably 3 hours entering them 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 & missed these 3 each time. Doing the give all command still doesn't pop the trophy either sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 0:38 AM, ObsiEez said:

Does anyone know the ID numbers, or a rough estimate for the following notes as they're the only ones I'm missing (assuming HLN-A doesn't count) & Have went through 1-700 3 times & never got them still. (Don't own the DLC)

Helena Note #17 (Scorched Earth)
Helena Note #21 (Scorched Earth)
Dahkeya Note #21 (Scorched Earth)

I've spent probably 3 hours entering them 1 by 1 by 1 by 1 & missed these 3 each time. Doing the give all command still doesn't pop the trophy either sadly.

Hmm, Scorched Earth notes are not needed for the trophies so I'd say you may have encountered a glitch.  Did you use the codes for all the HLN-A notes too?

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Hmm, Scorched Earth notes are not needed for the trophies so I'd say you may have encountered a glitch.  Did you use the codes for all the HLN-A notes too?

No I haven't gotten all the HLN-A notes. But according to pretty much everyone here the only things needed were between pretty much between 1-700 & that's how they got it.

Might need to start it from scratch & do the 1-700 again & see if it'll unlock after that but goddamn do I really not want to type all that out again for 20 minutes straight

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2020-12-29 at 10:57 PM, ObsiEez said:

No I haven't gotten all the HLN-A notes. But according to pretty much everyone here the only things needed were between pretty much between 1-700 & that's how they got it.

Might need to start it from scratch & do the 1-700 again & see if it'll unlock after that but goddamn do I really not want to type all that out again for 20 minutes straight

the guide saying 4 hours made me think it'd take 4 hours to type all the codes out. 20 minutes doesn't seem as bad in comparison.

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

the guide saying 4 hours made me think it'd take 4 hours to type all the codes out. 20 minutes doesn't seem as bad in comparison.

Yeah typing it out is pretty easy & doesn't take that long. But there is a very very very high chance for it to glitch out. I'm still missing those same 3 notes I believe I posted above after several attempts of typing it out

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Yeah typing it out is pretty easy & doesn't take that long. But there is a very very very high chance for it to glitch out. I'm still missing those same 3 notes I believe I posted above after several attempts of typing it out

1- 700 isn't enough for the trophy to pop, I had to type till 1100 I believe and the trophy unlocked

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UserNameButcher said:

Same thing for me. I don’t remember now but was more than 1000, for sure. 

None of the DLC notes are actually needed, the trophies are DLC trophies, but they are actually related to base game note.

Only about 240 notes are needed, problem is the numbers are all mixed up, so it's not a simple 'type 1 - 240'.

My theory is, when new notes have been added, rather than put them on the end, they have just been lobbed in anywhere with no reasoning it seems

I'm trying to figure it all out, almost there!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

After reading through this topic I'm still none the wise whether or not I need to buy any of the DLC to get 100% in this game. It's so unclear that the question has been asked at least four times already.
Can someone set the record straight once and for all lol?

No, you don't need to buy any DLC to 100% the game

• Like 1