Buddy pass functionality

jimbi87

Hello

I bought the gamedisc version of the game, and have a code for psn to buddy pass and extra outfits. I need now how runs that buddy pass exactly before use it.

Anybody that have this game, can proof if you can play and invite a play with other different account?

Obviously the account where buddy pass was used, must be principal account in your ps4.

I will be so much gracefully.

• Like 2

Actually my point is other.

In ps4 are two type of premium content, regular or linked to account. 

Regular content is a game or dlc, for example.

Linked content is currency for a game like fifa.

In ps4, are two type account that can link to your ps4 system, main and secundary. If you put main account the normal premium content can be use for any account in that ps4 (no matter that are sec/main). The linked account content is for exclusive use of his owner.

When my question is if buddy pass is regular digital content or linked to account.

For Example, i have two account jimbi87 and Jacky. I used buddy pass in jimbi87, Can jacky play the game and invite his friends to play?

I will hope that now is more easy to understand.

Ty

Edited by jimbi87

6 minutes ago, RedlChris-_- said:

And how is this in concern of the trophies? Are booth getting them or just the guy who sends the invitation? :)

Are there restrictions for Buddy Pass players? Buddy Pass players will progress normally and can experience the entire game while they are playing co-op alongside you. Buddy Pass players can upgrade at any time to play the game solo, or join co-op games with other players. Buddy Pass players will not receive achievements or trophies on console.

PSA...I started with the trial version so I could play with my friends buddy pass.  We completed a couple missions and trophy requirements but only he received the trophies (as I expected since I was ultimately playing on a demo version).  However, I expected the trophies to pop once I purchased the game, which I did that same night.  The game is awesome...However, I did not receive any of the trophies I had earned and it appears they are currently locked out for me.  The coop, first mission, and even the 250 loot trophies will not unlock for me now, since the game assumes I've already earned them.

On 7/31/2019 at 9:13 AM, irishcab said:

PSA...I started with the trial version so I could play with my friends buddy pass.  We completed a couple missions and trophy requirements but only he received the trophies (as I expected since I was ultimately playing on a demo version).  However, I expected the trophies to pop once I purchased the game, which I did that same night.  The game is awesome...However, I did not receive any of the trophies I had earned and it appears they are currently locked out for me.  The coop, first mission, and even the 250 loot trophies will not unlock for me now, since the game assumes I've already earned them.

Yeah you probably have to start with a new character from the beginning? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I actually have the same question as OP:

Basically, if I buy the Deluxe Edition on my primary account of PS4, will other accounts ON THAT SAME PS4 have access to deluxe edition add-ons, including the buddy pass system?

Let's say, I can use the buddy pass to invite friend to play. Will my brother, using his own account in that same PS4 (because we share the same PS4), be able to play and invite HIS friends whenever they want to play.

Edited by DragonSpear2462