Qu1ck57r1k3's Quality(?) Plats

Rick_Sanchez

1L7fdc89.png

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames

Plat #139

Difficulty 7/10

(Some how managed to get the plat the same day I got my first trophy in it, didn't even attempt to do that on purpose)

(also tied with Dark Void for most glitchy trophies)

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you King :)

SECTION 8

1L163a3d.png

Plat # 141

Difficulty: 5.5/10

Fun: 7.5/10

When the game was active with people playing, it was quite fun. Now you need a boosting group to get the online done (at least until the servers shut down on May 31st.)

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

1L9c776a.png1La063b7.png

Plat # 142/143

(Vita Plat #4)

Difficulty: 3/10

Fun: 8/10

Sly returns for his first PS3 outing (that isn't an HD collection) and even under a new developer, it still is as fun as ever. The plat can be double earned on PS3 and VIta and auto popped with the cross save feature. The plat is even easier if you use the AR treasure radar with the vita while you're playing the PS3 version.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 3 weeks later...

1Ldb02bc.png

PLATINUM # 144

Ratchet Deadlock

Difficulty: 5/10

Some people report that this is glitchy, but I only noticed glitches in the cut-scenes. Pretty cool and fun game but a little short and not as story or platform driven as the previous games in the series. It also features the strongest weapon in the series. I got it free with Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 3 weeks later...

1Le7d8bb.png

DOOM 3 BFG Edition

PLATINUM #145

FUN: 8/10

Difficulty: 10/10

Hell hath no furry like DOOM 3 on Nightmare difficulty. Hell is being on 25 health at all times and dying in one hit, reloading your recent save. Hell is being ambushed from all ends by soldiers with weapons and dying in a blink of an eye. Hell is losing everything you have when you go to Hell. Hell is running into a Revenant and dying to his DOOM guy seeking missiles.

Long story short, Doom 3 is hell to plat but the ride to the plat is fun and you get to play DOOM 1 and 2.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

1Lef82e2.png

Devil May Cry 3

Platinum # 146

Fun: 10/10

Difficulty: 9.5/10

Dante returns in his third game featuring a much improved battle system and many new weapons with his brother Virgil joining in the action as well. This was a fun but very difficult plat to obtain.

1L243b07.png

The Wolf Among Us

Plat # 147

Fun: 7/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Telltale games presents another episodic adventure game that tells the tale of Bigby, solving the murders of two girls in New York. He can turn into a wolf when things get out of hand and what you do can affect the towns people opinion of you and how willing they are to help you. The only thing to keep in mind is the fables in each chapter. Other than that, you will get the plat with no difficulty.

• 1 month later...

1Lc14813.png

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

Plat # 148

Difficulty: 7/10

RTS games on PS3 rarely works out, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a hit and miss. It has a slight learning curve and a lot of things can happen at once that require your attention. Do you focus on getting your units in your base to a location where they won't die or focus on your main attack force that could also die without attention? There's three campaigns with 9 missions each you have to beat on hard. Your AI ally is borderline useless so I recommend going online with a friend which is a problem in itself. If you have over 70 friends, you'll freeze but there is a work around where you log off, try to access online play, then log in when prompted to. Now, the online presents its own problem, when playing co-op, more often then not you and your friend will disconnect even with perfect Internet services.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know it's been a while, lots of things have been going on. I'm updating without a description but I will have fun/difficulty ratings on each platinum.

1L1bda41.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Difficulty 5/10

1L01bbb1.png

Payday 2

Fun: 9/10

Difficulty: 8/10

1Lc25c88.png

Velocity 2X

Difficulty: 9/10

1Lc51a1d.png

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

Difficulty: 4/10

1Lf43eb2.png

Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus

1Lf3da9c.png

Eat Lead the Return of Matt Hazard

1Laec3c9.png

Resistance Burning Skies

Difficulty: 2/10

1L4e3c6e.png

Kingdom Hearts ReChain of Memories

Fun: 6/10

1Lcc2305.png

Kingdom Hearts II

1Lb030a1.png

HyperDimension Neptunia Mk2

Difficulty:5/10

ZfNId0p.jpg

Life is Strange

1L2ee2ae.png

Tales from the Borderlands

Difficulty: 1/10

1Le86711.png

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Difficulty 3/10

1L837194.png

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Fun: 5/10

1L889b63.png

Infamous Second Son

1La054a2.png

Game of Thrones

1L5e96f1.png

infamous First Light

1L6c211c.png

Rocket League

1L04d60a.png

Final Fantasy VII

Fun 9/10

1L1ee54b.png

Defense Grid 2

Fun: 4/10

1La171a6.png

Call of Duty Ghost

1Lfbe519.png

Minecraft

1Lcb7178.png

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

1L722429.png

Velocity Ultra

1Lac90e4.png

Black Ops 2

1L15eae5.png

Aquapazza

Fun: 5/10

1L82fadb.png

Evolve

Fun: 3/10

1Lf18a74.png

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extended

1L8f6236.png

Game of Thrones

Fun: 6/10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1L160a6d.png

SMITE

FUN: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10*

*More of a test of your patience on dealing with people that are bad at the game which can bring it to a 8/10

After the love at first SMITE of playing this game, I've come to the conclusion that while it can be fun, it's best to play it with a group of friends that are also good at the game. Queuing up by yourself puts you at the risk of being placed with inept players that are too chicken to go for an easy kill on the enemy player when they can easily do so and die oh so fast. Being a MOBA it is a great introduction to the genera so if you're curious on if MOBA's are for you, give it a try. If you're looking to get the platinum, please know it will take over 200 hrs to get rank 1 mastery of 70 of the about 80 playable gods/goddesses and rank 10 mastery of one of the gods. It's extremely a grind and you will need to boost a few trophies. I never legitimately got the kill 5 players using one skill trophy so I had to boost that. 

• 1 month later...

1L469916.png

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

This simple and short RTS is pretty fun once you understand the mechanics of the zombies and what store to use and when. The hardest part comes from a few of the level challenges that has ridiculous requirements such as never shutting off a death laser that fires at your army from time to time or beating the final boss with just one monster. 

1L3e7560.png

Fun: 3/10

The absolute most disgusting fighting game I have came across. There is just a time trial for the single player mode and there is a disgusting amount of online fights you have to do which totals to 1400. You can get a boosting partner to let the game boost itself if you both have turbo controllers but the game can and will crash eventually so overnight boosting isn't always successful. Not to mention you have to fight with and defeat every character with every character in single player time trial which has a limit of 15 characters from the 22 character roster and you have to keep track of it with a spreadsheet because there is no way to track it in game. If you're looking for a fighting game platinum, stay away from this.

1Lb8c612.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Difficulty: 6/10

Word of advice, KEEP PLUTIA IN YOUR PARTY AT ALL TIMES. She was my single best character and could wipe out a majority of enemy mobs in no time. By chapter 4 you should be grinding for reaper's cloth to combine with cheap clothes to get a lot of money to buy the best equipment for your characters when it shows up. As for the game itself, it uses a more polished battle system from Mk 2 and with clever saves you can get all 3 endings but have to have harder fights, I recommend just getting one of the endings on your first playthrough, then get the next on your second playthrough, then go for the true ending on your third and final playthrough where your characters will be uber strong and destroy even the final boss without much issue.

1Lc5d909.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Fun: 4/10

This is more of a visual novel like game with an idol thing thrown in. Not much to say aside from having to play through each character's route multiple times to get your stats to a certain rank to unlock each event to trigger their 100% trophy. I'd only recommend if you're a hardcore Neptunia fan and must own all the games.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

La5f2f5.png

1Lbd3d1f.png

Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart

Difficulty 4/10

Fun 7/10

The hardest part was grinding everyone to have max lily ranks with everyone else (22 characters in total) and then grinding everyone to level 99. Aside from those 2 requirements the game was not that difficult and you can play it on easy. I did like the tactical turn based battle system that plays like Disgaea/Fire Emblem. I only ever struggled with one or two quest in the game. 

Ld7388c.png

1L8bcadd.png

Platinum 184

The hardest part is getting the patience to play this game 4-5 times with at least one playthrough in co-op to get all of the collectibles. Yes, if you do not have a friend to play with, you will not get the platinum and when the servers go off, it will be an impossible platinum as certain areas are only available in co-op. You need to complete the game on a regular playthrough, classic playthrough where you can't customize your weapons, pure survival playthrough where you only get materials to make everything and no ammo/health drops, and our favorite mode from 2 is back which is hardcore where you start from the beginning if you die. I highly recommend preforming the glitch where after you complete classic mode, you can bring the foam finger to survival and hardcore to make those playthroughs easier and back up often in hardcore.

• Like 1

L800d7e.png

1L78e2ce.png

Platinum # 185

Ratchet & Clank

If you never have played Ratchet and Clank and are curious about where to begin, this remake of the first game is a wonderful start if you just have a PS4. It does change up a lot of things from the first game but it stays true to the overall story for most part. I won't spoil anything but I do recommend it even to veterans of the series as the locations from the first game are given a fresh new coat of pain and the humor of the series is ever present.

• 3 weeks later...

1L036a11.png

Lf5723f.png

Platinum: 186

It was interesting to see the game go a more action route and it was okay. Not deep in the story as it's mainly 2 new characters writing an article on the main cast and you do quest after quest which almost always has you killing everything until they stop spawning. Every now and then you have to do unique things but it doesn't happen often. It's quite repetitive but if you like Dynasty Warriors, you'll like this game. The worst thing was grinding the lily ranks with everyone.