Qu1ck57r1k3's Quality(?) Plats

Rick_Sanchez

L461a2f.png

1L6c6ade.png

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies

Fun: 7/10

Difficulty: 4/10

The battle system feels a lot like a clunkier version of Neptunia Action U if you go straight from it to this game. I felt I had less control over the characters when they're using their basic attacks. Aside from that the story comes down to take Neptune and friends, throw them in a school setting and have them film a zombie movie in the middle of a zombie apocalypse to save the school. The annoying part was to kill all enemies at least once which means you have to use the online function to run the daily quests to kill the enemies that only appear in those quest. If you liked Neptunia Action U, you'll likely like this game.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I know that the site had an update and screwed with the pictures, I'll eventually fix them when I have time.

Lde72c1.png

1L3bf4e0.png

Platinum #188

Fun: 8/10

The latest game in the series does away with most of the cast and introduces us to a new set of characters called the Sega Hard Girls who literally are named after the system they represent. At first you may feel overwhelmed about clearing the quest that are available to you before each counter reaches 0 but that eventually works itself out so you can clear them all. For me, it's personally one of the easier Neptunia games to get the platinum in. It took me around 60 hours and most of that was grinding lilly ranks with everyone. Pretty much if you like the series, pick this game up.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

L1acad9.png

1Lfd2b3f.png

Platinum # 189

If you have a choice between playing the original PS3 release or re birth 1 on the vita, choose the vita version. It fixes a whole lot of things which includes removing the dungeon you have to travel between each continent and the horrid item use system where you have to slide a meter thing to give them a chance of using said item. Basically, this took a broken game and made it fun. The annoying part was grinding for 100 million credits.

• Like 1

L791aa7.png

spacer.png1L474944.png

Platinum # 190

Fun: infinite/10

Difficulty: 6.66/10

Doom takes us back to old school first person shooters and reminds us why it's the king of the genera. High speed action, tons of weapons, never ending death, you're a walking killing machine. The difficulty comes from the ruin trials which can get annoying and you have to watch out for the tricky glitches to avoid such as the dead man stalking glitch for the 100% in all levels. Get hit with a glitch, gotta start a new game. Each weapon has two mods that you have to kill enemies in a specific way or even kill specific enemies which isn't too hard. If you loved old school FPS games, pick this game up already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

L39546f.png

1L97bc8f.png

Overwatch #191

Fun: 10/10

Difficulty: 8/10

Going to obtain this plat requires a large group of people or a few very good people who is good with zarya who can gravity well enemies in for your quad kill trophies. Going for the plat legit is something I personally wouldn't recommend as some trophies are impossible which includes rapid discord where you need to use discord orb on 4 enemies in 6 seconds and lucio's the floor is lava trophy where you have to kill 3 enemies while wall riding in one life. Yes a lot of trophies need to be done in one life. My recommendation is try for ones you feel comfortable doing and leave the rest to boosting.

L62d17a.png

1L1cf012.png

Plat 192

Difficulty: 9/10

Fun: 9/10

Frustration: infinity/10

I first saw my cousin play this game at his home and liked watching him play it and wanted to give it a try on my own. At first the levels are simple yet challenging but it quickly ramps up into what I can simply describe as rhythm video game hell, especially level 9 where one section lasts around 2 minutes and is non stop with pressing buttons at the right time in conjunction with the control stick pressing up to knockout high loops for extra points and getting perfect turns to continue knocking them out just to land a split second later just to quickly move to the left or right to hit another square just to quickly turn again. This is not something I recommend going into if you're not good at rhythm games. If you are good at rhythm games, then I recommend getting S rank in every section of every level as you play it, if you mess up and get an A or below, you can choose to retry from previous checkpoint so you can give that A rank, or less, section a try again which I stress must be done immediately after learning you failed to get the S.

• 2 weeks later...

L0e5249.png

1L35d31e.png

Dead Nation (Vita)

Plat # 193

Difficulty: 6/10

Quite the fun game to play with a friend. A top down shooter that you can play with a friend which I do recommend to do so to help out in the single player campaign. The biggest challenge will come from completing morbid difficulty and finding all the treasure. Use a guide and you will be good to go with the treasure. I recommend one person focus on maxing out the SMG and the other focus on the shotgun so you both can focus down special infected such as cutters which is a priority target at all times.

Lc77e3e.png

1Lab26b9.png

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition

Plat # 194

Difficulty 4.5/10

While easier than the vita version it still is quite fun to play. The list is almost identical to the vita with the exception of finding all the mementos which is only found in single player. If you feel you haven't got enough of Dead nation on the Vita or PS3, the PS4 offers the DLC included in with the base game's trophy list which offers its own set of challenges but can be easily conquered with the right strategy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

L1b4636.png

1L078d00.png

Plat # 195

Difficulty: 5/10 (3/10 with DLC)

As with the first Neptunia remake, the sequel remake takes the second game and makes it better. While most of the battle system is the same, the game does introduce a new set of characters that was not in the game the first time and they bring a lot of fire power with them. The lily ranks between each character make its return but is a lot less frustrating as just Nepgear needs to have everyone with a high lily rank instead of everyone like most other Neptunia games. Lily ranks are required along with shares to reach certain endings. Getting the Conquest ending first is a must as it can be missable after you reach rank 8 lily rank with every Goddess/little sister. There's nothing too difficult with the game, just follow a guide and you're good for almost all the trophies. There is a new time consuming element of the game called Stella's Dungeon. Basically you send Stella off into dungeons and you have to equip her with gear she finds from dungeon to dungeon. You have to complete every dungeon with her which means before you can get the trophy for completing all dungeons with her, you need to beat the true ending once. Getting the DLC for Stella is a must so when she dies, you don't lose loot and equipment.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation

Ldff789.png

1L02f949.png

Plat # 196

Difficulty: 5/10

Being the third remake of the original three PS3 games, it doesn't change much story wise but it introduces a lot of new mechanics. Stella makes a return but is a lot less frustrating as she doesn't travel to each of the different dungeons but just a single dungeon you keep adding on to throughout the story through the plans she obtains at the end of each section of the dungeon (I highly recommend getting the DLC for her, makes this a lot faster). The separate EXE gauge that lets characters use their most powerful attacks has been thrown out and now uses individual character SP bars to use EXE attacks. As with other Neptunia games, follow a guide and set up saves at the right part of the story and the platinum is yours. Unlike with Rebirth 2, the lily ranks return and you have to get the goddesses almost maxed out with everyone else. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

L436cc8.png

1Lfa1b2d.png

Platinum # 197

Not only do I recommend just going for the plat, but boosting the online is almost required if you want to get this platinum fast. The longest grind for the trophy comes from the level 45 trophy. Aside from that you also need a good co-op partner and hopefully one of you is good at flying a helicopter. Outside of online play, the campaign is pretty simple and straight forward with some ridiculous trophies that are better to be done on easy. The story is there but not rather interesting, and rather forgettable.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 11:00 PM, Spaz said:

Over 11,000 trophies. Jesus. I will never get there.

Great job nonetheless.

Thanks :) I've gotten so many from going for trophies since day one they were introduced starting with Dead Space 

L107c71.png

1Lcea1c2.png

Platinum # 198

Battlefield 4 is a whole lot easier than its predecessor Battlefield 3. The campaign is a laughing joke; I cleared it in like 4 - 5 hours with minimum issue. The online trophies are nowhere near as grindy as they were in Battlefield 3. Overall, putting forth some effort in online and using a guide to find the collectibles with minimum effort needed, even on hard difficulty, in the short as heck singe player campaign and the platinum is yours.

L172c11.png

1Ld98210.png

Platinum # 199

Fun: 5/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Until dawn did something that Tell Tale games try to do with each of their games but failed in some aspects while doing things right with others. Literally everyone can potentially die and your choices can actually determine if they die or not. Minor things such as what you choose to say to others can directly cause them to not save you later in the game, so don't be an a-hole to everyone or else everyone will start being a-holes to everyone else and cause people to die. I do highly recommend following a collectibles guide after your first playthrough. There are over 100 things to find and I can guarantee some of them are so well hidden you wont find them for a long long time. Also if you go to an area that closes off an previous area, there's no going back. I do recommend this game despite the 5/10 fun ratting.

• Like 1

L2e514a.png

1Lf68317.png

Persona 5

Plat #200

Delay after delay and this game has finally came out to everyone. The result? FANTASTIC! It's just simply one of the best JRPGs of all time. If you like the genera, this is a wonderful game to experience. The characters, story, music all blend well together to create a wonderful atmosphere in the world. I'm not going to spoil the story at at all outside the main point that you play as a high school student that got into trouble with the law and has to live with a family friend on probation and attend a new school that would take him with his record. During his time he discovers another world where the main gameplay happens in, the Metaverse where you fight monsters. That's all I'm saying without spoiling anything else. Do yourself a favor and play this if you like JRPGs. WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL HERE?!?!? BUY THIS GAME IT'S AMAZING!

• Like 2

L53dd8c.png

1Lc4dcd7.png

Platinum # 201

Battlefield 4 is a whole lot easier than its predecessor Battlefield 3. The campaign is a laughing joke; I cleared it in like 4 - 5 hours with minimum issue. The online trophies are nowhere near as grindy as they were in Battlefield 3. Overall, putting forth some effort in online and using a guide to find the collectibles with minimum effort needed, even on hard difficulty, in the short as heck singe player campaign and the platinum is yours. With the PS4 version, you can transfer your stats from the PS3, so if you have all the multiplayer trophies on PS3 and never have once touched Battlefield 4 on the PS4, you can transfer your stats and auto pop the multiplayer trophies and just have to deal with the short campaign.

• Like 1

La48221.png

1L18c49e.png

Platinum #202

Difficulty: 5/10 (depends on skill)

If you're good at fighting games with the Arc System Works logo on it, then the platinum will come to you with no issue. You just have to beat the arcade mode with each character, do their trophy specific combo, play 1 online rank match, grind up 200K of the game's currency before you purchase a few things, and beat 3 other modes which are time attack, score attack, and beat 30 opponents in survival mode. The last few are the hardest but using an exploit with a character will make it easier and using a character with a high combo output from spamming the square button will get you the score attack trophy. It's not difficult if you have skill at games like Blazblue or Persona 4 Arena, if you struggle at fighting games, it will provide a good challenge. Thankfully there are no trials for each character so that's a plus.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Le44c63.png

1Lef368d.png

Platinum #203

Difficulty: 3/10

Pretty much if you love horde type game modes, Killing Floor 2 is up your ally. It takes the idea of zombie mode in Call of Duty and expands upon it to include more types of zombies you can fight, two boss zombies, and a shop system along with a perk system. Most of the trophies are collectibles from level to level which can be easily done on normal with one zombie left alive. The biggest trophy to deal with is level up to 25 which is easy with the god spot in burning Paris (unless it gets patched out in the future). There are a few other misc trophies but nothing too tough that can't be boosted. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

L3765bc.png

1Lcd51a0.png

Plat #204

Fun: 4/10

Difficulty: 8/10 without a guide 4/10 with a guide

The idea of creating your deadly plague that can wipe out over 7 billion people on earth sounds exciting but it mostly comes down to doing the exact same thing with most of the viruses. You can cheese the game by keeping your plague's leathality at a minimum until all people on Earth is infected then turn on the deadly symptoms and watch the world die, over and over again. I had quite a few issues with this game from the RNG of the world getting the cure faster than expected, island countries closing their port preventing a win, the plague killing everyone in a country before everyone is infected, or even the game crashing. The game also has difficulty related trophies and score related trophies which requires a guide to guarantee a 3 bio hazard score out of 3 in main scenario challenges which may possibly not work due to RNG screwing you. There are also trophies which require you to kill or play a specific way such as the two requirements for the Necroa Virus which has you killing everyone without making zombies then kill everyone with zombies. I think the game may have glitched because the aforementioned Necroa virus didn't unlock both the complete the virus without using zombies and complete the virus trophies didn't unlock at the same time. Thankfully me using lots of saves during the Necroa virus no zombie run allowed me to go for the trophy for completing the virus but this time I used zombies so if anyone has the same problem just reload the save and use zombies and you'll get the trophy for completing the virus. Overall this game is a waiting simulator.

• 2 weeks later...

Lb602bc.png

1Lc94a74.png

Plat# 205

Fun: 6/10

Difficulty: 5/10

Crysis 3 is not the most fun game I've played, but it has enjoyable parts which includes anytime you're using the bow and arrow to get stealth kills. The hardest difficulty is quite challenging but doable even with average skill. The biggest part of the game will come from boosting the multiplayer which is recommended because the only people left playing the game range from laggy as heck people who are max rank and can 360 no scope you or people who you can swear you put your entire clip into them and they never took a hint of damage yet they instantly killed you and stealth mode won't help you. The other part you have to look out for are collectibles which range from intel to suit upgrades which can be obtained in mission select mode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bruin-rocks said:

You have a very nice list, I have 14 Ultra Rare platinum trophies, I thought that was really good but you are the Uranus of Trophy Hunting.  One day I will join those ranks. 

Thanks, just keep hunting those trophies and you'll eventually get there!

L785e98.png

1L62f608.png

Platinum # 206

Difficulty: Telltale/10

It's difficult to talk in detail about the game without spoiling it but I'll try. You switch between playing series regular Clementine and new comer Javier who is trying to protect what is left of his family. The game often times is more select your dialogue option and react when needed even more so than the previous games. The Telltale difficulty rating is lower than a 0, seriously just complete all 5 parts and you got the plat. Anyone can do this game. That doesn't mean it's bad, the characters are enjoyable and I rather like the new cast as well. This is a step up from TWD season 2.

Lcab1aa.png

1L66630f.png

Platinum #207

Finally got around to getting the platinum trophy in MW 3 after having it for a few years. Played MW 2? Good job because MW3 is similar as well regarding miscellaneous things to do in the campaign for trophies, collecting intel, and Spec ops returns. There is even a new mode to spec ops called survival mode. It's a horde mode that has progressively stronger enemies and this is where a lot of time will be spent to grind to spec ops level 50 so you can purchase all of the different weapons and attachments using money you get from killing enemies in each round. Thankfully there is no competitive multiplayer trophies in MW3. The DLC is challenging as well but possible with a good teammate.

• Like 1

Le71ec5.png

1Lb8278e.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Undertale is an RPG not quite other RPGs. You can go throughout the game without killing a single character which includes bosses. Trophy wise Toby hilariously gave us an easy list that for the most part doesn't affect how you play the game minus one character having to live to get a set of trophies. The remaining is for picking up items which at this time is glitching for some people but the developers are looking into it and for getting so far into the story. Still a fun game regardless of how you play. However, playing a certain way will lead you to a bad time.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

• 3 weeks later...

L62e16c.png

1Lddb30b.png

Platinum: 209

Difficulty: 6.5/10 

This is probably the most fleshed out Neptunia game in the franchise and my personal most difficult one; unless you want to buy the game breaking DLC, that's up to you. There's a point in the game where you're split between 4 stories between the goddesses which is pretty difficult for some routes because they don't have a good way to heal up for a while. Going to the true ending is probably the easiest true ending in the franchise outside of one part in Neptune's story that has to be done in a short time frame before advancing the story. After getting the true ending, the real grind starts, you have to send scouts to each dungeon to unlock hidden treasure with requirements ranging from simply killing enemies without healing to hard stuff such as hitting enemies on the field without being spotted. Then we have Neplunker, a two dungeon mini game that is frustrating, you can die just by falling from a small height on to the ground and it's game over if you run out of lives. I saved that for one of the last things I did in the game. However that's not the most annoying thing in the game, you have to get a collection of cards with 4 of them being super rare and very hard to find which requires a lot of patience with reloading when you blow through 30 packs without getting a super rare card. Despite RNG trophy issues, it's still the best Neptunia game available.

• Like 1

Lfe9bdb.png

1L1ccc7b.png

Platinum: 210

Difficulty: 4.5/10

Not the hardest fighting game out there but it will give people who aren't use to fighting games a tough time on some thing. There are a few tricky trophies but not too hard. Just beat the arcade mode and the alternate story (which you can skip all fights for and just text skip if you want to) and get a KO using each character's blaze attack, and preform 3 of certain actions and you'll have most of the trophies. 

• Like 1