Doom 1, 2 and 3 Stealth Released on PS4

DEI2EK

Awesome! I was actually thinking about buying DOOM Classic Complete on PS3 recently (which I guess has been delisted now), but this is much better. Very affordable prices and they all come with a platinum too! The only thing that worries me are the trophies for beating the game in co-op on Nightmare because I don't have anyone to play splitscreen with. Either way, I'm still buying these. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Isamu_Kanashii said:

Apparently DOOM CLASSIC COLLECTION on ps3 has been delisted because of these new releases. Luckily I still have it installed, but people on xbox cannot redownload their classic versions. 

I can still see the classic collection in the PSN store, for $14.99.

Only $10 for Doom 3 with the 2 expansion packs... I might get it. It's not my favorite in the series (Doom 2016 is) & I can understand why some would criticize it for the slower paced action, but I still wouldn't mind playing it again. It's still good.

• Like 1

Pretty cool. It'd love to get these and obtain a Platinum on them. Loved both classic Doom games and the third one, while not as good as the others, it's still a fairly enjoyable game nonetheless. I also noticed the third one got rid of the multiplayer trophies that were originally present on the PS3, good riddance on those lol.

They are reasonably priced so I'll look forward to getting them later down the road.

21 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

I can still see the classic collection in the PSN store, for $14.99.

Only $10 for Doom 3 with the 2 expansion packs... I might get it. It's not my favorite in the series (Doom 2016 is) & I can understand why some would criticize it for the slower paced action, but I still wouldn't mind playing it again. It's still good.

It's been removed on the EU store, but still on the US store for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 10:15 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Awesome! I was actually thinking about buying DOOM Classic Complete on PS3 recently (which I guess has been delisted now), but this is much better. Very affordable prices and they all come with a platinum too! The only thing that worries me are the trophies for beating the game in co-op on Nightmare because I don't have anyone to play splitscreen with. Either way, I'm still buying these. :)

You can do it on your own, but it's very difficult.

Normally I am against Share Play, but in this case since id Software/Bethesda foolishly made this local co-op, I would definitely use it.