this came out of nowhere!

UlvenFenrir

13 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Wow, I might have to get this.  I played a fair amount of this on PC in the 90's.

It's possible to beat the game on Nightmare solo, right?

for platinum only coop. But I think it is possible to play with 2 controllers solo. very hard but possible xD

Edited by Pinselneo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kazuhira1Miller said:

Yesh and the sad part the PS3 version has online + co-op... goddamit Bethesda one job... :(

Id Software is the developer...Bethesda is only the publisher...and you should thank the gods for that or else the games would hard crash the systems for 6 months and then need a 45gb update to make them work right...or they could just do what they did for Fallout 3, Skyrim and New Vegas and just ignore the problem and go about their business leaving the bugs in place.

and for all those claiming they would never see this...you obviously missed...

Image result for doom bfg edition ps3

It had all three games with trophy support...just not 3 Plats...

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

So the deathmatch trophies are local MP?

Shame if that is the case. Esp for the nightmare campaign, as I have no one to do this locally with. Probably would have picked it up if it was online coop.

Maybe you can still play online through share play. It will be a pain though having to stop every hour to share play again

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I just went to check the trophy list and there's a trophy that you have to beat on the nightmare difficulty with a friend. *gulp*. It never gonna stop me from getting them, anyway. 

By the way, this is exactly what I want to see CAPCOM to release the Resident Evil Director's Cut, 2, and 3: Nemesis on the modern systems just like how the team released RE3 Seamless HD Project. At least this is giving me a little hope. 

35 minutes ago, Remi-chan said:

Not the whole Doom series. Doom 64 will never be released on a PlayStation system. It's owned by Nintendo.

Nintendo had nothing to do with it. The game was developed and published by Midway, a company, that went out of business in 2009.

• Like 2

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

That is a separate PSN title on PS3. Has its own trophy list. It isn't a bundle of the PS4 games if that's what you're asking.

You're absolutely right. My bad. Missed the PS3 tag.

1 hour ago, BigBoyChris446 said:

At least you have a girlfriend (cries in forever alone) and it seems like she plays with you even though she isn’t good

yikes

anyways this is cool, glad that the games are pretty cheap too. glad they gave 3 separate lists instead of doing BFG Edition but on PS4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Id Software is the developer...Bethesda is only the publisher...and you should thank the gods for that or else the games would hard crash the systems for 6 months and then need a 45gb update to make them work right...or they could just do what they did for Fallout 3, Skyrim and New Vegas and just ignore the problem and go about their business leaving the bugs in place.

and for all those claiming they would never see this...you obviously missed...

Image result for doom bfg edition ps3

It had all three games with trophy support...just not 3 Plats...

Obligatory New Vegas was made by Obsidian, not Bethesda. ?

Although, if I remember the noclip documentary correctly, New Vegas was based off an older, even buggier, incomplete build of Fallout 3. And Bethesda wouldn't provide Obsidian any support on how the game engine works. So yeah, your point still lands.