New challenge "Keep them safer" - 5th challenge - Horde

Bearded_Jay

11 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

Can someone describe me, was is so difficult for Bend Studio just to make invisible walls instead of failing the challenge, when you are too far? This is really so frustrating, when you are on your run for 4 gold sub-challenges, but fail because your bike were too quickly to brake. Why is it supposed to be failed, if i accidentally crossed the border line? This isn't a complaint, i just really do not understand what point in ruining your game process because of it? 

Indeed, a very lame system. Happened to me during the second challenge. Was running around the map to take ammos, and boom, went straight back to the challenge menu. The warning stayed for... one sec, maybe 2 before the game kicked me out ? ?

From this moment, i tried to stay in a very confined area in all challenges, just to be sure. But yeah, that's really poorly done. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Indeed, a very lame system. Happened to me during the second challenge. Was running around the map to take ammos, and boom, went straight back to the challenge menu. The warning stayed for... one sec, maybe 2 before the game kicked me out ? ?

From this moment, i tried to stay in a very confined area in all challenges, just to be sure. But yeah, that's really poorly done. 

To be honest i much prefer that to invisible walls atleast you have some hope of coming back but imagine being caught between a horde and an invisible wall that would create some serious rage

1 hour ago, puckelberry said:

To be honest i much prefer that to invisible walls atleast you have some hope of coming back but imagine being caught between a horde and an invisible wall that would create some serious rage

I agree with you ! But they should put a 10 sec timer to make everything clear.

During the 2nd challenge, i've been sent back to the menu because i've been off limit for a couple of seconds. That's absolutely ridiculous... Not a huge issue when you know it but still, could be a lot clearer.

Edited by Bearded_Jay