August PS+ Predictions

kidson2004

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

HUH? They gave so many games with no existing DLC... and in rare cases, complete editions...

July 19 : Horizon Chase Turbo

April 19: The Surge, Conan Exiles

March 19 : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Feb 19: For Honor

Jan 19: Steep

Dec 18: Onrush

Oct 18: Friday the 13th: The Game, Laser League

Aug 18: Destiny 2, Mafia III, Dead by Daylight

Jun 18: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, XCOM 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Aborted

July 2019 : PES 2019

That's a quick list of games in the last year(ish) that contain MT, DLC or some form of trying to get more cash from you with a "free" game.  I might have missed some, having done only a quick look over them.  Not every month (but most) has one but it averages out about 1 per month over the year.  I'm not criticizing it (much), it's a good business idea especially if the game doesn't suck but it certainly looks to be part of their model going forward, especially after moving to the PS4 titles only method for Plus.

Edited by Kevvik

30 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

July 19 : Horizon Chase Turbo

April 19: The Surge, Conan Exiles

March 19 : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Feb 19: For Honor

Jan 19: Steep

Dec 18: Onrush

Oct 18: Friday the 13th: The Game, Laser League

Aug 18: Destiny 2, Mafia III, Dead by Daylight

Jun 18: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, XCOM 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Aborted

July 2019 : PES 2019

That's a quick list of games in the last year(ish) that contain MT, DLC or some form of trying to get more cash from you with a "free" game.  I might have missed some, having done only a quick look over them.  Not every month (but most) has one but it averages out about 1 per month over the year.  I'm not criticizing it (much), it's a good business idea especially if the game doesn't suck but it certainly looks to be part of their model going forward, especially after moving to the PS4 titles only method for Plus.

Well, it seems like most games these days have DLC, kind of hard to avoid all of those games.

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

It's on ps+ sale until 21st of August, so it would be strange if it was given away on plus.

Are you new in the PSN? PS Plus Games are always in a Sale, shortly before or in the same Month, like Detroit this Month. It's time for Hellblade and it is in a Sale actually. Good Chance for this Game to be the next PS Plus Title.

Edited by Sikutai

5 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Hellblade’s not on sale at all. Just checked the store and it’s still full price. 

It's £10.49 on ps+ sale.

6 hours ago, Varhur said:

6 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Are you new in the PSN? PS Plus Games are always in a Sale, shortly before or in the same Month, like Detroit this Month. It's time for Hellblade and it is in a Sale actually. Good Chance for this Game to be the next PS Plus Title.

Surely they wouldn't state it'll be on sale until a certain time only to cut that short on ps+. I understand it's often on sale BEFORE it's on plus, but not scheduled during.