MSF! Collection Trophy thoughts & Discussions

I used to play this game a lot on my handheld and I can't wait to give it another go on the PS4! ?

Most of the trophies are straightforward. I think the 'Par' ones will be hard (non seasoned time attack veterans) as you have to get a near perfect clear below the 'Par' times

• Like 1

Color guard is one of the worst trophies I've seen in a long time. 

You need 4 players and 4 controllers for that one. That's a deal breaker right there. 

It'll be a rough Platinum and most likely an ultra rare because of the color guard trophy. But maybe there's a way you can cheese it or something. 

13 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Color guard is one of the worst trophies I've seen in a long time. 

You need 4 players and 4 controllers for that one. That's a deal breaker right there. 

It'll be a rough Platinum and most likely an ultra rare because of the color guard trophy. But maybe there's a way you can cheese it or something. 

Local multiplayer? If so that's terrible.

Edited by Elliott3396

3 hours ago, Elliott3396 said:

Local multiplayer? If so that's terrible.

Yep! The versus trophy isn't bad because the other character doesn't need to play, but I'm assuming with 4 player local they change the par times so all 4 would have to be playing to get those par times. I thinks it's 4 par times with 4 players, then 10 par times with 2 players.

5 hours ago, GunarmDyne said:

Can confirm it takes 4 controllers, and all 4 players have to reach the exit under Par time.

Thankfully there are more than 4 levels where 1 person can do all the work and the exit spawns near the starting point, so it can be done with 1 person, 4 controllers.

Welp, time to buy three more controllers

• Like 2

@SixyLove Yes. I was able to do the first 10 levels with 2 controllers. For the most part, Player 1 could do all of the work and Player 2 head for the exit afterwards, but there were a couple where it made more sense for P1 to take one side and P2 the other. It takes a bit of practice but the first half of Academy is very easy to get under Par.

• Like 3

On 7/29/2019 at 10:40 PM, GunarmDyne said:

@SixyLove Yes. I was able to do the first 10 levels with 2 controllers. For the most part, Player 1 could do all of the work and Player 2 head for the exit afterwards, but there were a couple where it made more sense for P1 to take one side and P2 the other. It takes a bit of practice but the first half of Academy is very easy to get under Par.

I have brought this game but the local co-op trophies worried me, but thank you for confirming it can be done, even if it might take a few runs to get it.