Trophy Thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, knoef_NL said:

Here is a trophy guide if you guys would like to know more.

It can be completed within 8 hours, and has a 3/10 difficulty. 
~Knoef

Just out of curiosity: How can you give the platinum trophy a 3/10 if no one has it yet?

There are two trophies no one has achieved so far and on the steam forum are even more achievements no one has gotten yet. Some people on steam say that this game is very hard to play stealth (which is required for one trophy no one unlocked up to now).

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Just out of curiosity: How can you give the platinum trophy a 3/10 if no one has it yet?

There are two trophies no one has achieved so far and on the steam forum are even more achievements no one has gotten yet. Some people on steam say that this game is very hard to play stealth (which is required for one trophy no one unlocked up to now).

The stealth trophy is bugged in its current form and will get a patch asap on PS4

47 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Thanks, any tips? 

For the stealth run I started with the tranq gun, the outfit, and the alarm clocks. Start on the lowest difficulty obviously. I never ended up using the alarm clocks, though. Take it slow and try to traverse the map using the jungle paths whenever possible.

I am not sure if this is the case or not, but I didn't get the trophy until I made sure I never triggered any form of response from guards. You cannot even trigger a 'yellow' alert status in the enemies when they start searching so no guns outside of the tranq.

You also cannot get help from any of the friendly NPCs (green) as that counts as being spotted. So whenever it is safe, search desks to potentially get documents to narrow your search radius for Alex. When you do find him, DO NOT LET HIM SEE YOU. Use the tranq gun from afar to shoot him and hide the body immediately. Then head straight to the exfil as carefully as possible.

The game is randomized but most of the enemies and searchable items stay in the same place so you can memorize enemy patrols to an extent. 

Pretty much all I got. 

Edited by GraveFoxVII
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, GraveFoxVII said:

For the stealth run I started with the tranq gun, the outfit, and the alarm clocks. Start on the lowest difficulty obviously. I never ended up using the alarm clocks, though. Take it slow and try to traverse the map using the jungle paths whenever possible.

I am not sure if this is the case or not, but I didn't get the trophy until I made sure I never triggered any form of response from guards. You cannot even trigger a 'yellow' alert status in the enemies when they start searching so no guns outside of the tranq.

You also cannot get help from any of the friendly NPCs (green) as that counts as being spotted. So whenever it is safe, search desks to potentially get documents to narrow your search radius for Alex. When you do find him, DO NOT LET HIM SEE YOU. Use the tranq gun from afar to shoot him and hide the body immediately. Then head straight to the exfil as carefully as possible.

The game is randomized but most of the enemies and searchable items stay in the same place so you can memorize enemy patrols to an extent. 

Pretty much all I got. 

Ok, thx at the moment I'm struggle with the all stage trophy, I've walked on all map but no trophy... 

Can I add you on psn? 

• 1 month later...