Help.

Kwotey

I'm currently at lvl 42 and need 4 more skill unlocks. So I'm looking at about 100,000 xp to do so? As each level is about 30k so how do i do this.. I have about 20 hordes left (which by the way I hate and struggle with..) so that's about 2k a horde? Roughly.. So that's around 40k points.. 

My question is how the hell do I get more xp? 

If I remember correctly some of the hordes give more than 2k XP. Some of the ones in the second area of the game give more. You also get XP for killing the freakers. It was the last trophy I needed for the plat and I had to rely on killing hordes to get the final few levels I needed.

Have you completed all missions and side missions for the camps?

• Like 1

You'll easily reach level 45 tons of time before completing main campaign, don't worry... It's definitely the longest open world campaign on an A++ videogame since The Witcher 3.

If you want to farm XP, go to the Sawmill Horde, kill some zombies until you consume all your ammo, go back to camp to restore your ammo. Then load something or close the game, the zombies at Sawmill will all resurrect. Repeat how many times you like.

I've farmed 3 levels with this lol

At which main mission have you arrived? Describe it under spoiler

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

You'll easily reach level 45 tons of time before completing main campaign, don't worry... It's definitely the longest open world campaign on an A++ videogame since The Witcher 3.

If you want to farm XP, go to the Sawmill Horde, kill some zombies until you consume all your ammo, go back to camp to restore your ammo. Then load something or close the game, the zombies at Sawmill will all resurrect. Repeat how many times you like.

I've farmed 3 levels with this lol

At which main mission have you arrived? Describe it under spoiler

I've finished the game.. I've done everything but one camp I think.. I've done all side stuff as well.. Just collectables and nero points left along with hordes.. I can do the hordes but I just wanted a less stressful way of gain xp ? but I'll try your sawmill technique ?

Edited by Kwotey
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I've finished the game.. I've done everything but one camp I think.. I've done all side stuff as well.. Just collectables and nero points left along with hordes.. I can do the hordes but I just wanted a less stressful way of gain xp 1f605.png but I'll try your sawmill technique 1f44c.png

Yeah.

Unfortunately the game after some times you do this method, recognizes you're doing this to farm or it's a bug and ALL the zombies of the Sawmill disappear lol

In fact I thought there was a trophy for defeating the Sawmill Horde (because I was seeing on YouTube plenty of videos about "How to beat the Sawmill Horde") and I was already worried that I've bugged the game forever ahah.

Consider that I was already at level 45 two or three missions after Deacon sees (huge spoiler about main story)

Spoiler

Sarah for the first time when he arrives at last Camp

It's all because I love open world games, they are very relaxing for me. Look when I got the 100 stealth kills:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9035-days-gone/tjoe1bkhjtqxm?order=date

The same day I started the game. While is actually the 18/20 trophy other people have unlocked in order of rarity...

Discover all collectibles, destroy the Cairns and before you get the collectible or injector of a NERO lab. do not shoot the alarms so you will attract all the zombies nearby when you restore the power, this is another way of farming that I've personally invented. You can also do the Sawmill farming method with all the other hordes.

Now I'm doing Borderlands 2 and I have to be very careful to not waste too much time on exploring the world

9 hours ago, Montyzu said:

Anyone know a good place to farm stuff for nepalm molotovs? I need to kill like 10 hordes to level up to 45 and Im literally out of everything except normal molotovs, killing a horde with only guns takes 5x longer.

I found a bunch in and around the sawmill, including the NERO site and the train tunnel.

Edited by JungleCat20
  • Like 1