BDKSimba's Platinum Hunters Paradise

BDKSimba

So, you decided to redo it, props to you for having the stones to do that :)

yeah, with the mess that bmj14772 was able to scrape up for Me from the aftermath of the unforgivable. I was gonna do it up over there but thought it best since Sly finally got around to making the forum that it would be best and more practical to just do it here.

thanks for checking it out.

Looking damn good so far, mate.

final product. hahaha. thought I was real close before now having to start over got Me thinking if it will ever be finished. but I'm gonna give it a go though. come back a little later. I try to add a lil each day. :lol:

don't just look, drop a comment. trying to make it as entertaining and informational as possible. let Me know what you think. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

update : added a few more Platz to da list. went premium on Photobucket & gifsoup so as to add a few extra personalize touches to My checklist, but it seems that I will have to hold off on finishing it up. there seems to be a limit on the amount of images I'm allowed to post. the sad thing is that currently I'm not even half way through posting My current Platz yet. not to mention the Platz I plan on achieving in the future. I'm sure this an issue that will be dealt with in the near future.

but I'm stuck @ the moment.128_36.png

Nice start BD. I just read your saboteur info and I agree. The game seems long because of all the grinding you have to do when it comes to the ambient play but the story itself wasn't long. Great job though!

still a pretty good game though. thanks for checking out My list.thumbsup.gif

Without a doubt my favourite trophy profile on the site. Keep up the great work and happy trophy hunting!

thx for the Compliment. I put alot of time into it. still and will be working on it for a longtime. please stop back and check out its progression.

Edited by BDKSimba

• 2 weeks later...

as U can see and as much as I would like to update My checklist, there is something screwy going on with the editor and every time I update it , it gets worst. so till it's back up and running like it should, don't know how long that will be, I'm gonna leave it as it is.

keep checking back for future updates.

edit :

I tried updating it today11/27/2011 and still facing the same issues.

• 1 month later...

been months since I've been able to update My Checklist.

but as it turns out, the fault was of mines :ninja: , in a way.

from what I've deciphered, I'm guessing I'm only allowed to include a limited :angry: amount of info.

I'm guessing I had hit My limit :shakefist: and didn't wanna believe it :shakefist: .

but decided to erase a couple blocks of text :rolleyes: from each game and everything feel back into place.

so I'm finally back to updating My checklist :awesome: .

got a bit unmotivated since the visual editor <_< started acting out.

maybe getting back to My Cklt will get Me back into the game ^_^ .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NIce list BDKSimba... you put in a lot of work and it shows... keep up the good work and get more Ultra Rares!!!

thanks hommie. ;) Lost Planet 2 alone has 20 Ultras. and for sure I won't stop until I own them all. B)

check back often, I update the Hunters Paradise with every trophy I get. :awesome:

just updated the " I'm Currently Playing " section with My current trophy % for Lost Planet 2.

and I also added a " Ultra Rare standing " section under " Current Trophy Standings " with the amount of Ultra Rare trophies

compared to the amount of available trophies.

thanks to all the members that came by & posted up in the Hunters Paradise. and the 741 passer byes that stop by just to see what Hunting is all about. ;) . hit Me up.

Edited by BDKSimba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, a long past overly overdue update on My CheckList.

finally banked about 4 trophies after about 4 months.

all Ultra rears :yay: so I've also updated My Ultra rear standings.

it'll probably be a couple more months before I'm able to dig up a couple more.

the grinding required for this Plat can be tortuous @ times and yet still :hmm: ,

if there ain't a patch for the LeaderBoards :shakefist: the Plat might be unobtainable <_< .

but then again, I'm never the one to give Myself much credit.

but back to the task @ hand and I'll see ya in the :platinum: Platinum Paradise. B)