For Sale: Renovate and Sell a Car

Anke

Am I missing something here? I’ve bought quite a few junkyard cars and barn cars and restored them slightly, mostly, and also to 100% but I can’t get this trophy to pop either in normal mode or sandbox. 

Is it just a case of buy an old car, fix it and sell it? 

EDIT: Turns out my profile must've been bugged in some way, created brand new profile and started new game and trophy popped selling first car. So if anyone else is missing it that could be why.

Edited by Anke

Thanks. It wasn’t in this particular video but one linked from it and all someone did to get the trophy was buy a car, change the oil, and sell it. 

This is one of the last trophies for me and I’ve sold over 100 cars, ok I didn’t touch most of them but maybe around 20 I did. You’d think it would’ve popped by now. 

Edited by Anke

Turns out my profile must've been bugged in some way, created brand new profile and started new game and trophy popped selling first car.

So if anyone else is missing it that could be why.

Normal service resumes.

• 8 months later...
On 28/07/2019 at 6:26 PM, Anke said:

Turns out my profile must've been bugged in some way, created brand new profile and started new game and trophy popped selling first car.

So if anyone else is missing it that could be why.

Normal service resumes.

I tried this but trophy still won't pop for me.

I have even gone as far as trying different PS4 with and without update both on new saves and still no luck.

13 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

I tried this but trophy still won't pop for me.

I have even gone as far as trying different PS4 with and without update both on new saves and still no luck.

Have you tried all sorts of levels of renovation? Even as far as just changing the oil?

I managed to get it to pop in the end by taking every single thing I could off of the car including panels and literally replace every single thing on car and if I could put a performance part on I did.

I had previously tried just changing oil, restoring barn car with just bits what was missing, buying new car and putting performance parts on.

Last thing to try was to replace everything that could be changed on a car from a full strip down.

Done it on sandbox from full stip down with car bought in barn.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...