Fixed with 1.03, Mon. Aug. 8 - Partisan Trophy is Glitched

Gage

1.03 was released August 6th, 2019, and the trophy is fixed retroactively. If you've finished all the missions the trophy should pop as soon as you load your save. 

You can complete all side missions and potentially not have this be awarded. Doesn't appear to matter whether done offline or online. I have only played offline, not even done the coop trophy yet and didn't get the trophy. I know someone who earned it while playing in coop, they turned in the last mission to the mission giver and it popped for them, but not for the other person they played with even through that was both their final mission. I'd recommend making a save backup before turning in your final side mission in case it glitches, so if someone finds a workaround or it gets patched you can get the trophy later. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gage said:

You can complete all side missions and potentially not have this be awarded. Doesn't appear to matter whether done offline or online. I have only played offline, not even done the coop trophy yet and didn't get the trophy. I know someone who earned it while playing in coop, they turned in the last mission to the mission giver and it popped for them, but not for the other person they played with even through that was both their final mission. I'd recommend making a save backup before turning in your final side mission in case it glitches, so if someone finds a workaround or it gets patched you can get the trophy later. 

Hmm any tips for Hitler statues?

5 minutes ago, Mythologuy said:

Hmm any tips for Hitler statues?

Just watch for them while going back through areas, there's a fair few of them. I think if you go back to catacombs they respawn, but it's not really worth doing that imo as that side mission isn't prerequisite to any others, so can just shoot them while you're going back through areas for the other missions. 

3 minutes ago, Gage said:

Just watch for them while going back through areas, there's a fair few of them. I think if you go back to catacombs they respawn, but it's not really worth doing that imo as that side mission isn't prerequisite to any others, so can just shoot them while you're going back through areas for the other missions. 

Never knew that haha. I only have 3! Ill finish up my missions now and report back if i have an issue

1 hour ago, Gage said:

This doesn't sound good. 

Did this other person who didn't get the trophy have a copy of the game?

If they played using a "pass" then it may be like A Way Out where only the host get the trophies.

24 minutes ago, Mythologuy said:

Update:

did every mission in the game and did not get the trophy. Statistics show 100% in both story and side missions

Have you tried replaying a story mission? That might work. Im still only at 68% on side missions. Hopefully mine doesnt glitch.

13 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Have you tried replaying a story mission? That might work. Im still only at 68% on side missions. Hopefully mine doesnt glitch.

Can you replay missions? If so how? I also joined someone else's game and completed a few missions (as well as his last mission) he as well didnt get the trophy, and once again (hoping it would pop) didnt pop for me either

Just now, Mythologuy said:

Can you replay missions? If so how? I also joined someone else's game and completed a few missions (as well as his last mission) he as well didnt get the trophy, and once again (hoping it would pop) didnt pop for me either

Same place where you get daily and weekly challenges. Abby i think her name is. Press R1 until you get to replay category.

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Thats bad news. Do you have any idea what the last mission is called?

There's no specific last one because they aren't in a totally linear order. The last one I did though was for picking up 4 artifacts in the Lab X area. 

• Like 1

Yay glitched on me aswell.... Guess that what we can expect from a Bethesda game with omline components......

Was playing digital  offline only.. Stats say 100% on both main and side missions.

My Save slot file says 99,52% completion. Not sure if that ,48% is my missing tutorial or if it has anything to do with the trophy not unlocking.

Submitted a ticker so bethesda hopefully they are already aware of this issue.

Edit: Noticed i still have the End Game: Help the People of Paris in the quest log but no further quests. Guessing you have to trigger that quest somehow to get it removed even though the stats 100% on both main and side.

Edited by Quink666

13 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Edit: Noticed i still have the End Game: Help the People of Paris in the quest log but no further quests. Guessing you have to trigger that quest somehow to get it removed even though the stats 100% on both main and side.

Could it be that the trophy is working as intended then and the stat tracker for quests completed is wrong, then? What do you have to do to complete that quest? If you've completed it, did the trophy for you pop then?

14 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yay glitched on me aswell.... Guess that what we can expect from a Bethesda game with omline components......

Was playing digital  offline only.. Stats say 100% on both main and side missions.

My Save slot file says 99,52% completion. Not sure if that ,48% is my missing tutorial or if it has anything to do with the trophy not unlocking.

Submitted a ticker so bethesda hopefully they are already aware of this issue.

I got the trophy, and I still have that End Game quest.

I played the whole game in online co-op, with the same partner, I was not the host. I handed the last quest in.

1 minute ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

1 - Complete All Mission & All Side Mission

2 - No because after you complete the game there is more side missions to complete

Sweet.

I panicked a little when the credits came up but no trophy.