Fixed with 1.03, Mon. Aug. 8 - Partisan Trophy is Glitched

Gage

19 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour_ said:

I got the trophy, and I still have that End Game quest.

I played the whole game in online co-op, with the same partner, I was not the host. I handed the last quest in.

What character do you choose in the begining of the game? I choose blonde and no trophy for me

Are "Tutorials found: 100%" needed for this? Shouldn't be but just asking.

Also, someone over at TA suggested, that if you play in coop and client player disconnects, both players should quit the game and restart the mission to start from scratch.

38 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Also, someone over at TA suggested, that if you play in coop and client player disconnects, both players should quit the game and restart the mission to start from scratch.

I also think maybe problem because of tutorials. I need someone to check this theory. If someone wish to help, please message me

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

I have the trophy and I'm missing 1 or 2 Tutorials

• Like 2

I got the trophy and was playing as soph (blonde hair) also missing 1 or 2 tutorials hope they fix soon for everyone else. Overall I thought the game was a huge let down imo. I played Co op and wasn't the host and my friend my didn't get get it. 

Edited by teething_korea
Punctuation
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

I played as Soph.

Completed all missions except for End Game which doesn't even seem to have an objective.

Played the whole game solo except for one mission so I could get the co op trophy.

NO PARTISAN TROPHY. FAAAAAAARK!

Welcome to the club!

My ticket gotan answer from bethesda today. Larry seems to be a genius...... Was expecting him to relay the info to the developers.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Bethesda Customer Support.  My name is Larry and I'd be happy to help you today!

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We're sorry to hear you're running into issues getting PlayStation Network trophies to unlock. This system is a part of the PSN and is controlled by Sony. We suggest reaching out to them about issues with trophy unlocking.

If you have any other questions, or issues, please let us know. We are here to help. Note, we are setting this ticket to solved. Any response or reply will reopen it, if you have need for further assistance.

Bethesda shows their competence once again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Welcome to the club!

My ticket gotan answer from bethesda today. Larry seems to be a genius...... Was expecting him to relay the info to the developers.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Bethesda Customer Support.  My name is Larry and I'd be happy to help you today!

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We're sorry to hear you're running into issues getting PlayStation Network trophies to unlock. This system is a part of the PSN and is controlled by Sony. We suggest reaching out to them about issues with trophy unlocking.

If you have any other questions, or issues, please let us know. We are here to help. Note, we are setting this ticket to solved. Any response or reply will reopen it, if you have need for further assistance.

Bethesda shows their competence once again.

Bethesda are dead to me.

jROjP2k.jpg

Does  anyone else have 100% in their statistics that didn't get the Partisan trophy? 

I've read other people have finished all missions but have less than 100%.

What's also weird  is that in the collectables I have all tutorials but here it says 97%.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Bethesda are dead to me.

jROjP2k.jpg

Does everyone else have 100% in their statistics?

What's weird  is that in the collectables I have all tutorials but here it says 97%.

I have 100% on everything except tutorials. Stats tracking seems a little scuffed in the game aswell. Hopefully they patch this relatively quick and won't break the game with the new patch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glurak400 said:

ok good i try.

mayby a patch come?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056960/discussions/0/3428846977635121163/

here the proplem with the trophys/achiments

The reason listed is not the problem with the trophy.  I never got disconnected from host or disconnected from the game at any point during my play through of all the missions.  Bethesda has no idea why the trophy is glitching but i can promise you mine glitched and i never disconnected from anybody.

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

The reason listed is not the problem with the trophy.  I never got disconnected from host or disconnected from the game at any point during my play through of all the missions.  Bethesda has no idea why the trophy is glitching but i can promise you mine glitched and i never disconnected from anybody.

So is a patch coming?

Just now, glurak400 said:

So is a patch coming?

Sooner or later a patch will come. The question is will the patch include a fix for this or will they prioritize stability and balance issues first?

I'm not having high hopes, so im ditching the grindy trophies until the Partisan trophy gets fixed, no need wasting hours of grinding with an unavaible platinum.

Tried reloading my save several times to no avail. Tried finishing last missions ofline and online solo, online coop. But the trophy never pops.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

So is a patch coming?

Well Quink666 encountered a douche from Bethesda claiming that trophies not unlocking is not their problem.

So we made be out of luck for now,

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, reiner- said:

Well Quink666 encountered a douche from Bethesda claiming that trophies not unlocking is not their problem.

So we made be out of luck for now,

We can only hope that this issue is widespread so alot of people report it and the devs become aware of the issue. Fallout 76 another Bethesda product had glitched trophies but they eventually got fixed. Think it took over 1 ½ month. That was another developer though. Seems to always be issue when Bethesda tries to add an online portion to their otherwise singleplayer games.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

We can only hope that this issue is widespread so alot of people report it and the devs become aware of the issue. Fallout 76 another Bethesda product had glitched trophies but they eventually got fixed. Think it took over 1 ½ month. That was another developer though. Seems to always be issue when Bethesda tries to add an online portion to their otherwise singleplayer games.

It wouldn't take much to patch this, all that they need to do is tie the trophy pop to the stat 100%.  Evidently they have it set up like a checklist for each individual mission and somehow one of them is not registering for some people.  All they have to do is trigger the trophy pop with 100% completion.  Plain and simple. Doing it this way makes most sense so that people don't have to replay the entire game figuring out which mission didn't register.  In all honesty i'm betting you could play through this story in about 5 hours give or take it really sin't that long if you just stick to missions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

It wouldn't take much to patch this, all that they need to do is tie the trophy pop to the stat 100%.  Evidently they have it set up like a checklist for each individual mission and somehow one of them is not registering for some people.  All they have to do is trigger the trophy pop with 100% completion.  Plain and simple. Doing it this way makes most sense so that people don't have to replay the entire game figuring out which mission didn't register.  In all honesty i'm betting you could play through this story in about 5 hours give or take it really sin't that long if you just stick to missions.

It is about 5 hours to run through all missions again in one session, that's what the first person who got the plat did to get it. I'm planning to do that on the weekend likely if nothing is done before then. 

• Like 1