Fixed with 1.03, Mon. Aug. 8 - Partisan Trophy is Glitched

Gage

6 minutes ago, Gage said:

It is about 5 hours to run through all missions again in one session, that's what the first person who got the plat did to get it. I'm planning to do that on the weekend likely if nothing is done before then. 

Fuck it!

I'm going to try it now by running through the game again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gage said:

It is about 5 hours to run through all missions again in one session, that's what the first person who got the plat did to get it. I'm planning to do that on the weekend likely if nothing is done before then. 

I probably will too but who is to say it won't happen again?  I mean i was all over the place i played online with another person as them being host.  I played private online.  I played online as the host.  Other people turned in missions while I was the host.  It could be any of those thing or none of them i guess.  Good thing it's late summer and i'm out of stuff to play until fall. I definitely have the time to fool around with this game now.  When the new Borderlands, Ghost Recon, COD drop i'm hoping I'm finished fooling around with this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I've done it!
In 7 and a half hours I redid a new game and the trophy was unlocked. :)
I did NOTHING different from before. It's simply a bad trophy.

Nice man.

Hopefully I have the same luck.

10 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Did you really do NOTHING different though? Like did you do it one sitting?

Wanting to hurry, I didn't do the challenge missions, not even one. But I don't think that's the problem. I took very few collectibles, I didn't even open a red box, I didn't do any daily / weekly missions, and to change I used Soph instead of Jessie.
I didn't play multiplayer like last time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Wanting to hurry, I didn't do the challenge missions, not even one. But I don't think that's the problem. I took very few collectibles, I didn't even open a red box, I didn't do any daily / weekly missions, and to change I used Soph instead of Jessie.

It’s so weird lol. I want to play through the game again but i don’t know if i can be bothered lol. 

• Like 1

Iv'e been experimenting even more with my old save just before final mission but i can't get the trophy to pop. I willl try again tomorrow when my weekly challenge is gone from the quest log. Really don't feel like suffering through this game again. Wasting 1,5k kills for nothing. Hopefully it get patched before Wolfenstein MMORGP comes out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Iv'e been experimenting even more with my old save just before final mission but i can't get the trophy to pop. I willl try again tomorrow when my weekly challenge is gone from the quest log. Really don't feel like suffering through this game again. Wasting 1,5k kills for nothing. Hopefully it get patched before Wolfenstein MMORGP comes out.

Man I'm keeping the first save for the weapon grind.

It's been about 5 hours now and I'm up to the final main mission. If it doesn't pop I will be super pissed.

6 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Man I'm keeping the first save for the weapon grind.

It's been about 5 hours now and I'm up to the final main mission. If it doesn't pop I will be super pissed.

Wow have you already done all side missions? Yeah if you slog through the game again and don't get the trophy you better wait for a patch unless you like kicking yourself in the balls and go for a 3rd playthrough =>

Just now, Quink666 said:

Wow have you already done all side missions? Yeah if you slog through the game again and don't get the trophy you better wait for a patch unless you like kicking yourself in the balls and go for a 3rd playthrough =>

There are 2 side missions active as well as the few you get after completing the game so still an hour or two left before I find out if I've wasted my time. ?

3 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Actually I wonder if the daily/weekly missions are the cause? A lot of people who have this popped seem to do another playthrough and rush to the end to get it but I've not seen anyone complain of it not popping on the 2nd playthrough yet. Perhaps ignoring the daily and weekly missions is what gets it to pop? Maybe those mess with the statistics in some way?

Has anyone who's gotten the trophy been able to while doing the dailies and weeklies?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Actually I wonder if the daily/weekly missions are the cause? A lot of people who have this popped seem to do another playthrough and rush to the end to get it but I've not seen anyone complain of it not popping on the 2nd playthrough yet. Perhaps ignoring the daily and weekly missions is what gets it to pop? Maybe those mess with the statistics in some way?

Has anyone who's gotten the trophy been able to while doing the dailies and weeklies?

Oh man don't say that.

I have accepted dailies on the second run but haven't completed any.

2 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Oh man don't say that.

I have accepted dailies on the second run but haven't completed any.

Your run is perfect for testing the theory then actually. If it does pop for you then we know at least accepting dailies and weeklies will not cause the glitch (still won't be certain for completing them though)

Edited by Burgins
  • Like 1

Z0V0IrN.jpg

Great Success!

Half way through I was confident that it was going to pop because in my last run the trophy Sting Like a Bee bugged but this time it popped.

I'll list some things that I did through my run.

Used a New Save Slot

Played as Jess.

Accepted the 3 Daily Challenges, completed 1 of them.

After every side mission I teleported back to the catacombs to turn in before starting another mission.

After every main mission I opened the shortcut then teleported back to the catacombs.

Finished the game in one sitting.

Played the entire game SINGLEPLAYER.

I would advise playing singleplayer to get the Partisan trophy then once you have that go for the co-op trophy. 

Bethesda hasn't got a clue when it comes to online multiplayer. If they try to patch this it could possibly bug something else.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, reiner- said:

Z0V0IrN.jpg

Great Success!

Half way through I was confident that it was going to pop because in my last run the trophy Sting Like a Bee bugged but this time it popped.

I'll list some things that I did through my run.

GZ! Did you just start on a new save slot?

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Alright! 

If no patch have been announced this weekend ill probably give it a try doing everything in 1 go.

Doing another run through is a breeze compared to the ridiculous grind for money and kills.

This game must of been finished then chopped into pieces to be sold to us as DLC.

There's no way the developers expected players to get 1000's of kills in the little content we have.

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

Doing another run through is a breeze compared to the ridiculous grind for money and kills.

This game must of been finished then chopped into pieces to be sold to us as DLC.

There's no way the developers expected players to get 1000's of kills in the little content we have.

How long does it take to rush through and complete all story/side missions?

Just now, Radford999 said:

How long does it take to rush through and complete all story/side missions?

It took me 7hrs 41mins on easy mode.

I made sure I did one mission at a time which took a bit longer. Most areas can be run through with ease.