Fixed with 1.03, Mon. Aug. 8 - Partisan Trophy is Glitched

Gage

3 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

I have theory that partizan glitched then you switched difficulty in the game. You need to play all story and side quest on difficulty that you place in the begining of the game.

I didn't change it until after I did everything else when I was doing mission replay for money, so that's not it. 

4 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

I have theory that partizan glitched then you switched difficulty in the game. You need to play all story and side quest on difficulty that you place in the begining of the game.

Lol. Do you really think al these people changed difficulty halfway through. I had it on easy the whole time. 

7 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

That could also be an issue but I played through the whole game on normal and it still bugged.

At least we're eliminating all bug possibilities for the next poor bastard who wants to plat this game.

5 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

So then we have only one solution, to play offline in one sitting must complete full game. Great to know that it help allready someone, worth a try. After Mein liben it will be easy walk)

Probably doesn't have to be in one sitting but I would definitely play singleplayer.

Also check the mission tracker in the statistics to be positive that the missions are actually tracking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnterTheFray92 said:

Dude you are my hero for posting this! Now i dont have to waste 7-8 hours this weekend playing through the "campaign" again.

Glad to see a fix this quickly. 

• Like 2

I have a theory, that this trophy might be character related. Sting like a bee is character or coop related. When i hosted the coop session i was playing soph and didnt get the partisan trophy and none of the stealth kills counted.When my partner invited me i was playing jess and it worked. Also to mention, that my partner got the partisan trophy while playing jess.

So that might be a possibility to increase the chances of getting the trophy. Still sucks for coop though

13 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

With a fix incoming, I am now interested in this game again. Could anyone advise:

1) Were the any other glitched achievements/trophies? 

2) Is 50 hours realistic for the money grind? 

Sting Like A Bee is the only other glitched trophy.  It didn't count any "stealth" kills on Supersoldaten until I switched to the knife and started killing them without anyone noticing during the kill animation.

The money grind is really not too terrible if you just wait 24 hours for the resupply crate reset and run around grabbing all the supply crates in each area.  Takes about 2.5 hours for me and I get about 15k coins so it is not slower than the boring stealth method.  This game is a lot less annoying to plat if you don't try to rush it and just get on each day for the resupply crates.  You can also work on your gun masteries while doing this where as you cannot work on masteries doing the stealth coin farm method.  The game is not so bad if you are willing to work on it for a couple hours over the course of a week, but if you want to grind out all the trophies in 2-4 days you are going to have a very bad time with it.. and frankly waste your time.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Dude you are my hero for posting this! Now i dont have to waste 7-8 hours this weekend playing through the "campaign" again.

Glad to see a fix this quickly. 

One week and there's a fix. This is a great response.

DICE could learn something from these guys.

48 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

With a fix incoming, I am now interested in this game again. Could anyone advise:

1) Were the any other glitched achievements/trophies? 

2) Is 50 hours realistic for the money grind? 

You can just abuse the delivering quests feature of the game and get the money in like 1,5-2 hours per player (requires coop). I needed 30 hours ingame for 100% completion + weapon kills, so platinum is achievable in 32-35 hours.

47 minutes ago, Elegy said:

Sting Like A Bee is the only other glitched trophy.  It didn't count any "stealth" kills on Supersoldaten until I switched to the knife and started killing them without anyone noticing during the kill animation.

The money grind is really not too terrible if you just wait 24 hours for the resupply crate reset and run around grabbing all the supply crates in each area.  Takes about 2.5 hours for me and I get about 15k coins so it is not slower than the boring stealth method.  This game is a lot less annoying to plat if you don't try to rush it and just get on each day for the resupply crates.  You can also work on your gun masteries while doing this where as you cannot work on masteries doing the stealth coin farm method.  The game is not so bad if you are willing to work on it for a couple hours over the course of a week, but if you want to grind out all the trophies in 2-4 days you are going to have a very bad time with it.. and frankly waste your time.

Thanks for the tip on Sting Like a Bee. 

Sorry if I sound stupid, but can I confirm what you mean (have little context as I haven't started the game yet).

Do you mean that every 24 real-life hours (i..e once per day) there is a resupply of all the crates, and then you just go around all the levels smashing them up for coins...if so this would only take 4-5 days with 2-3 hours each day to grind it out? That sounds fine with some Netflix! 

The methods I've currently seen recommend a stealth method giving you 60 coins or something every 2-3 minutes, which would take close to 50 hours to grind. Not doing that haha.

17 minutes ago, westersburg said:

You can just abuse the delivering quests feature of the game and get the money in like 1,5-2 hours per player (requires coop). I needed 30 hours ingame for 100% completion + weapon kills, so platinum is achievable in 32-35 hours.

What is this abusing of delivering quests? Trying to get as much information before I begin, sorry! 

8 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Thanks for the tip on Sting Like a Bee. 

Sorry if I sound stupid, but can I confirm what you mean (have little context as I haven't started the game yet).

Do you mean that every 24 real-life hours (i..e once per day) there is a resupply of all the crates, and then you just go around all the levels smashing them up for coins...if so this would only take 4-5 days with 2-3 hours each day to grind it out? That sounds fine with some Netflix! 

The methods I've currently seen recommend a stealth method giving you 60 coins or something every 2-3 minutes, which would take close to 50 hours to grind. Not doing that haha.

What is this abusing of delivering quests? Trying to get as much information before I begin, sorry! 

f your coop partner has a savegame, without 100% side quest completion he could prepare several side missions so he just has to bring them back to the savehouse. At this point he creates a savegame. From this point he invites you to his session and both of you get the xp, skill points and cash for the mission even if you have already completed that mission. You can leave then and he reloads his save and you repeat this over and over again. If you have multiple side missions prepared you can get like 2000-3000 cash and like 4 skill points in 3 minutes.

For the coins: go back to the catacombs, go to increase the date of the console by one day, go back to the game, press the touchpad and return to the game, there will be automatic saving. All the boxes will be closed again. In Lab X there is a crate in the first map before the elevator, kill the enemies, go down and you will find 10/12 crates to be taken in a few minutes with only 3 or 4 enemies. Go back to the catacombs, change the date, touchpad and so on :)

It's boring, but fast. 

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 3

@Quink666

We're sorry to hear you're running into issues getting PlayStation Network trophies to unlock. This system is a part of the PSN and is controlled by Sony. We suggest reaching out to them about issues with trophy unlocking.

23 hours ago, EnterTheFray92 said:

Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from unlocking the “Partisan” achievement despite meeting the criteria.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 3

On 02/08/2019 at 9:19 AM, Siriodorione said:

For the coins: go back to the catacombs, go to increase the date of the console by one day, go back to the game, press the touchpad and return to the game, there will be automatic saving. All the boxes will be closed again. In Lab X there is a crate in the first map before the elevator, kill the enemies, go down and you will find 10/12 crates to be taken in a few minutes with only 3 or 4 enemies. Go back to the catacombs, change the date, touchpad and so on :)

It's boring, but fast. 

Thanks for this, boring but effective.

This game would've scored higher from me if the grind wasn't this extensive. If the platinum was popped around about a few hours after the main campaign I would've liked this game more. There is no replay value/fun here, just daft grind for the sake of it.

• Like 2

On 02/08/2019 at 9:19 AM, Siriodorione said:

It's boring, but fast. 

Just tried this. It is amazing thanks! Worked perfectly. Yeah it is boring but so are other methods of collecting coins.

• 2 years later...

I thought the Partisan trophy glitched on me because I completed some missions in co-op and no trophy popped despite the stats saying '100% main and side missions completed'.
But my final sidemission was completed outside of the catacombs and I didn't get the trophy until I fast travelled back to the catacombs.

So if doesn't pop when you expect it and you're outside the catacombs, fast travel to the catacombs before you go full panic ;)

• Like 1