GamingWithAbyss1

All Collectible Locations 100% Guide

10 posts in this topic

Holy Shit.

This is amazing and so quick. If I could spam the reputation button I would.

Cheers mate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. I'll have another one posted later and the rest tomorrow

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my boy abyss with another great guide thanks man! i used your animal guide for rdr2 and it was such a huge help. really appreciate your hard work. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

my boy abyss with another great guide thanks man! i used your animal guide for rdr2 and it was such a huge help. really appreciate your hard work. 1f44d.png

I never forget that guide. It took forever to make lol

 

5 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Amazing as always Abyss!!! Thx!! 

Thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Abyss for excellent collectibles guide.

 

Started do collectibles on Catacombs. There was no 3 glasses from 12 and not shown also as collected. Have anyone expected following glitch of missing or not counted collectibles?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eking07 said:

Thanks Abyss for excellent collectibles guide.

 

Started do collectibles on Catacombs. There was no 3 glasses from 12 and not shown also as collected. Have anyone expected following glitch of missing or not counted collectibles?

 

The Last 3 will show up after you complete the game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watched the videos as yet, but does your last post suggest we wait until post game to complete our collectible hunt? Or is the Catacombs the only place the has post game items?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TheRealClayman said:

I haven't watched the videos as yet, but does your last post suggest we wait until post game to complete our collectible hunt? Or is the Catacombs the only place the has post game items?

 

Riverside is the only location I recommend completing before the post game otherwise the area will change and a couple collectibles will be in other location. Catacombs is the only area that has a couple collectibles that will show up in the post game. All the other will have side missions that you need to have to get access to the collectibles. I would probably collect the 3 heavy weapons from the brother missions before collecting anything. This way your not running back and forth but that's up to you

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.