Music genres & songs you cannot stand.

OnePieceDude

Jazz + Kesha, Bieber and their kind. Those are the only ones I can't stand. I'm not a fan of rap but I won't turn the radio off if it comes up there.

Oh yeah, and Finnish schlager. I don't understand why people have billion-decade-long careers with crappy songs and no voice to sing them.

Whats on the radio 99% of the time and deathmetal and other music where you can only hear them making a weird sound with their voices.

Have you ever listened to throat singing? It is all about making weird noises with their voices but can be quite interesting to listen to :)

Rap/hip hop (only rap I've ever liked is Rappers Delight by the Sugar Hill Gang), today's Country (I like real Country like Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams etc) scremo, death metal and all types of music where the focus is on what the performers look like moreso than the actual music. 

Parker

• Like 1

Rap, don't know why people count it as music.

Can you explain how this is not music? :)

Also don't worry I'm not judging you, I just want your opinion on it. 

I'm a fan of instrumental music(Without words on the beat/jingle/theme or symphony). I don't dislike the genre I just have like certain songs from it and don't want to venture into deep than that.

• Like 1

Rap, don't know why people count it as music.

Then imagine how it is you being at school and one your class mates is really a rapper, is rapping everytime he can.

That's so annoying. Just for everyone that loves some kind of rap (or understand portuguese of Portugal not brazilian from Brazil) see this video

Idon't this kind of music, the rest I like, except when its very loud and that rock musics that is only screams I dont know how a scream is very good???

Most of the garbage that goes up on the radio.  Niki Minaj, Rihanna, Jessie J etc are singers I just can't stand.  Genres I'm not a fan of would be RnB, Chickmunk music, majority of Rap, Country, Dubstep.  Any music with a lot of singing, I like that kept to a minimum.

Modern Country,Rap/HipHop

Artist I can't stand:

Niki Minaj (seriously? people actually listen to this b****? facepalm-smiley-emoticon_zps60baa616.gif  )

Justin Bieber (he looks & sings like a girl)

Kanye West (he's a d-bag and overrated)

Kesha (I didn't know people like listening to a trashy w**** :S  )

I know my language sounds harsh,but I'm being honest with my opinion (It's something I'm known for)

My kind of person, what stuff do you actually listen to?