Music genres & songs you cannot stand.

OnePieceDude

My kind of person, what stuff do you actually listen to?

I like any music that actually have words :lol:

Classic Rock,Pop,Techno (Daft Punk comes to mind) Classic Country,Alt Rock.

But I mainly like video game and anime soundtracks,

Edited by wolverinefangirl

Modern Country,Rap/HipHop

Artist I can't stand:

Niki Minaj (seriously? people actually listen to this b****? facepalm-smiley-emoticon_zps60baa616.gif  )

Justin Bieber (he looks & sings like a girl)

Kanye West (he's a d-bag and overrated)

Kesha (I didn't know people like listening to a trashy w**** :S  )

I know my language sounds harsh,but I'm being honest with my opinion (It's something I'm known for)

Lmao at the Justin Bieber comment, lucky this is a gaming site if not you would of had millions of girls screaming at you.  Couldn't agree with you more about that fat ass(not the good fat ass either)Niki Minaj.  And Kesha, lol, trashy-wh***.

Screamo is just weird, if you listen to that then you have no opinion and music.  Most of rap is about sex, weed, and booty, 2 chains is just terrible, he rhymed big booty with big booty, very talented man.  Justin Bieber, enough said.  Every song I listen to that has Niki Minaj in it I skip it as fast as possible, she is a disgrace to the music industry.  Country is ass for the most part.  And that techno crap is annoying.

It saddens me how bad music has become, the beatles, journey, eagles, that was real music.

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 1

Pop. urgh.

I'll just wade in on dubstep's corner - not my favourite genre but Skrillex (who I'm guessing most of the people mentioning it are mostly relating it to) and other mainstream artists really aren't a good representation of the genre as a whole, there's some good stuff out there - but this is coming from a big electronic music fan.

Before I raise my flame shield I'll just make it clear I do like some rock/metal/'real music'!!

Lmao at the Justin Bieber comment, lucky this is a gaming site if not you would of had millions of girls screaming at you.  Couldn't agree with you more about that fat ass(not the good fat ass either)Niki Minaj.  And Kesha, lol, trashy-wh***.

Screamo is just weird, if you listen to that then you have no opinion and music.  Most of rap is about sex, weed, and booty, 2 chains is just terrible, he rhymed big booty with big booty, very talented man.  Justin Bieber, enough said.  Every song I listen to that has Niki Minaj in it I skip it as fast as possible, she is a disgrace to the music industry.  Country is ass for the most part.  And that techno crap is annoying.

It saddens me how bad music has become, the beatles, journey, eagles, that was real music.

Lets just say I have better music taste than the girls that like Bieber.

Minaj is a disgrace to women & the music industry (have you heard Stupid Hoe? seriously,why do people listen to her?? )

Same go's to Kesha (she is a trashy-wh*** :S  )

I hate today's rap/hiphop music (all they "rap" about is weed,sex,gangs,bling,and asses.)

I don't understand this generations taste in music :S

• Like 3

The Fallout 3 and New Vegas soundtracks are a far quality of classics I have ever heard. I think 1920-950-1970(A bit)-1980 destroyed us in terms of music. 

Lets just say I have better music taste than the girls that like Bieber.

Minaj is a disgrace to women & the music industry (have you heard Stupid Hoe? seriously,why do people listen to her?? )

Same go's to Kesha (she is a trashy-wh*** :S  )

I hate today's rap/hiphop music (all they "rap" about is weed,sex,gangs,bling,and asses.)

I don't understand this generations taste in music :S

Most music in the world is always about one thing pretty much. 

Edited by shutyourmcface

• 2 weeks later...

I really really can't stand dub-step. It's annoy, it ruins my favorite odd school game themes like Megaman, Mario, Link, and much more. It's the same sound it's not music I'll rather listen to some sing with auto tune at least that kinda trying.Auto tune is bad n horrible too but if I had to pick my poison it would be that.

I dont understand why everyone is hating on metalcore/screamo. Its the main thing I listen to, but I guess everyone can have their own views and opinions.

The only type of music I cant stand is drum'n'bass/house. Anything else I can listen too if someone else is playing but the music I have on my I-pod is rap, metalcore, deathcore, classic metal, and heavy metal.

• 5 months later...

I like to think that I like just about all kinds of music and I have my father to thank for it. Long story short he reamed my older half-brother one day because my brother wanted to leave a restaurant we were at simply because he didn't like the country music that was playing.

In short my father said just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else doesn't and you should respect other people's likes/dislikes.

So... I still have a few songs that just make me cringe...in fact some I don't even know the correct titles of the songs which is a very good indication of my dislike for them:

It's a cruel, cruel summer... (girl band)

I'm walking on sunshine... (same band or another)

Just tell me what you want, what you really, really want...Spice Girls

The overplayed song that keeps getting played the most by The Mumford something or others.

What the fox said, did, whatever...gah!!!

Karma Chameleon Culture Club

Xanadu - Olivia Newton John

Dig It The Dancing Queen - Abba

I think I'll stop there...