Music genres & songs you cannot stand.

OnePieceDude

Heh.. You guys want to hear some of my sister's music? You might wanna gauge out your eyes and ears afterwords..

''You're an attractive little witch, you're beautiful.''

No...no...NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOONE!?!?

I'm not a fan of country music and well...whatever BOTDF is.

• Like 1

Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" is something I can't stand. Not for the music itself (though I don't like its genre anyways) but the message it sends, which praises being content with who you are, regardless of how abysmal your mental or physical condition is. When did complacency with mediocrity become a virtue? The younger generation needs to be introduced to songs that extoll the virtues of pushing past one's limits - physical or mental - to make oneself a better person. /rant over

Edit: OH I also can't stand Matty B. All he does are shitty covers of other songs with nauseating autotune. I really don't get why he's famous.

Edited by RabbiAndy

I'm quite surprised some people highly dislike rap/hip hop. Listen to the 90's rap or for the modern ones, A$AP Rocky has some solid songs. About R&B, I would say 2000s was it's golden era and I'd still consider it modern, so i'm quite surprised. Doesn't mean you hate one or two songs does mean you would hate the entire genre. I am a fan of EDM and R&B and i'm sure I already encountered songs that I don't like from the genres, but I still din't hate it.

I actually listen to most genres and I really don't hate any genres, but if there is anything I hate it would be any "Overrated" song. I don't get how a song could just hit billion likes, like Gangnam Style. I mean a song like that would only deserve a 10 million views max. It isn't even good.

hey there dalila probably spell wrong but dislike so much suits the situation, rap is horrible trash talking eachother whats the point or so sexual and stupid drugs violence jail really what a way to commend are youth and i 25. heavy metal and deaf metal why bother no vocals all yelling. country is now like soft rock. jazz hard and alt rock r & b well they are only normal to me intruments some vocals a reason to call it music.

holycooper90.png