Level Cap Trophy Bug (Fixed)

Recently whilst playing I encountered an issue whilst trying to reach level 20. I had just completed a quest and maxed out my Speech, my last main stat, and earned the Bard trophy. However, I did not receive the Level Cap trophy and when I went to check my stats it said Level 19- 100%. I reloaded and tried again a couple of times to the same result. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if not what were some of the Latest Earners doing to get the trophy? 

Edited by bikeman223
Resolved the issue

I just want to clarify that although it could be a bug, it could also be that I have misunderstood what contributes to the main level percentage. Maybe skills count? Maybe you need to have progressed through the main story to a certain extent? I'll try increasing Warfare and see if that has any affect. 

Edited by bikeman223

That didn't work I'll experiment again with different saves. However, short of reinstalling the game without patches I'm not sure what else to try. Though I don't know how effective that would be with Royal Edition. Fingers crossed that I just have to reach some campaign milestone in order to reach Level 20 or something. 

(This came later) Okay so I found a reddit post in a similar topics and have quoted  one of the comments.  "Your main level is derived from Strength, Agility, Vitality, Speech, and Story Progress.

Maxing out the first four gets you to 19."  PowerPyx's guide on the other hand states "Game progression also yields some main level XP. So by just doing main quests you can level up, too." Which implies it is supplementary instead of necessary for levelling.  Can anyone confirm or deny any of this, if so what stage of the main quest do you need to be one in order to hit the level cap? 

Edited by bikeman223
Clarity and additional information

It's been a few days, but after returning to Kingdom Come I have managed to successfully earn the Level Cap trophy. After some querying on various forums, I decided to continue with the main quest to see if that would unlock the trophy. Around halfway through the main quest 'All that Glisters' I was able to trigger a level up after questioning

Spoiler

The Overseer's Hand.

I don't know if this point in particular is the earliest you can reach max level or I happened to hit a certain hidden quota of main quest experience right then. Regardless, for anyone else hunting trophies in this game know that you need to be a little over 50% through the main story before you can reach the max level. I hope this post and this thread can be of use to someone else in the future.