People who are missing a character token, a gold brick and over the collection on minikits.

I just got the plat on this game and was really worried being able to obtain the plat because on one level I had 12/10 minikits. I did indeed get the 100% trophy even though that happened.

Also to those who are missing a gold brick and a character token, there is a character token way in the water in the air just west of the statue of liberty and there is a race on the west side of the map way in the air over the ocean. I flew around the city for a bit and unless you fly high it wont show on the detectors. Hope this helps someone in the future, cheers!

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
On 7/28/2019 at 4:26 PM, ZeromusF4 said:

I just got the plat on this game and was really worried being able to obtain the plat because on one level I had 12/10 minikits. I did indeed get the 100% trophy even though that happened.

Also to those who are missing a gold brick and a character token, there is a character token way in the water in the air just west of the statue of liberty and there is a race on the west side of the map way in the air over the ocean. I flew around the city for a bit and unless you fly high it wont show on the detectors. Hope this helps someone in the future, cheers!

thanks these were the last 2 i was missing.

the gold brick is straight across from the carrier so its east depending on which way your looking at the map. or south  of liberty