Bombstriker

Harder than 2K17 & 2K18?

8 posts in this topic

So I didn’t plan on getting 2K19 at all but due to some stuff I have to get the game (long story). Anyways... I have got plats in the previous 2K games and they were a struggle to say the least. How does this one compare? I read the AJ Styles Tower thing is very difficult but other than that how time consuming is this yeas game? It says 100 hours on the guide like previous years. Does this take longer than the others? I’m getting the game super late so I’m looking for help on what to expect. Thanks!

It should be pretty easy for you to catch up. I got the majority of the trophies within a day or two. There is no mandatory tedious grind like the one in 2K18, at least. The 50 online match wins are hugely skill dependent, but it's easy to get the max overall and skills for your Road to Glory guy by completing MyCareer and MyPlayer towers to give yourself a definite edge. Doing the towers is a little bit of a grind but a pretty rewarding one at least.

Can't give you any tips on the AJ tower as I've not yet given it a try. As easily manipulated as the AI is, though, there are probably many ways with which you can cheese your way through.

Like I said, you've still got plenty of time, so I say go for it. Even if you hit a brick wall with the Million Dollar Tower or Road to Glory (or both) you'll still be able to get a completion percentage verging on the 90 percent tier.

On 29.07.2019 at 2:32 AM, Bombstriker said:

So I didn’t plan on getting 2K19 at all but due to some stuff I have to get the game (long story). Anyways... I have got plats in the previous 2K games and they were a struggle to say the least. How does this one compare? I read the AJ Styles Tower thing is very difficult but other than that how time consuming is this yeas game? It says 100 hours on the guide like previous years. Does this take longer than the others? I’m getting the game super late so I’m looking for help on what to expect. Thanks!

That hour is depending on how long will it take you to complete Million Dollar Tower and 50 wins in Road to Glory. You can cheese Million Dollar Tower but be careful on submission matches. MyCareer is less grindy than 2K17 and 2K18. Road to Glory you need 50 wins so you can either do it against real people or do it in PPV days (but you need to create new MyPlayers in order to replay the event). Overall this game shouldn't be that difficult if you finished the previous 2 titles and have a bit experience. You can practice against Legendary AI to feel comfortable and then attempt the tower. Guide for Million Dollar Tower on this site is really useful. 

I wrote the guide of WWE 2K19: the Million Dollar Tower may be a grind, but by following my guide you should be able to beat it. To give you an idea, with my personal experience: the first times, as I tried to beat it legitimately, without cheesing in anyway, I couldn't even defeat Bobby Roode (Which is fought at the very first match); after reading some tips somewhere in the Internet I barely went after Samoa Joe twice in like ten attempts, the first time I lost against Daniel Bryan because the time expired and the second time I lost by submission against Roman Reigns; then, I took a long break, I kept looking for advices (Which I put all together to create my guide) and then, on the first attempt by cheesing and following the tips I would later put in the guide, I beat the Tower. That said, I may have been lucky to clear it at first try, but with the help of my guide, if you do everything well, you should still be able to beat it in few attemps.

As said before, the Career is much less grindy than WWE 2K18's (Never played 2K17) and, also, better and more enjoyable, so this is a great thing for 2K19, I believe that it is better to earn Trophies while having fun than earning them while being bored and annoyed, you know ;)

Great advice everyone. Im wrapping up 2k18, about to start 2k19 and am pretty hyped at what Im seeing for 2k20. 

On 01/08/2019 at 1:51 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

I wrote the guide of WWE 2K19: the Million Dollar Tower may be a grind, but by following my guide you should be able to beat it. To give you an idea, with my personal experience: the first times, as I tried to beat it legitimately, without cheesing in anyway, I couldn't even defeat Bobby Roode (Which is fought at the very first match); after reading some tips somewhere in the Internet I barely went after Samoa Joe twice in like ten attempts, the first time I lost against Daniel Bryan because the time expired and the second time I lost by submission against Roman Reigns; then, I took a long break, I kept looking for advices (Which I put all together to create my guide) and then, on the first attempt by cheesing and following the tips I would later put in the guide, I beat the Tower. That said, I may have been lucky to clear it at first try, but with the help of my guide, if you do everything well, you should still be able to beat it in few attemps.

As said before, the Career is much less grindy than WWE 2K18's (Never played 2K17) and, also, better and more enjoyable, so this is a great thing for 2K19, I believe that it is better to earn Trophies while having fun than earning them while being bored and annoyed, you know ;)

Where's your guide?