Regarding Chapter Select

xJaegerwulf

I finished the game but I accidentally lost some characters by the end. If I replay the game from "Crossroads" (where I had everyone alive) and continue from there, will I be able to get the "Keep Everyone Alive" trophy at the end of the game (assuming of course that I save them)?

you dont need to save if you just do it in one sitting from that chapter (ensuring no one dies). 

I have only completed the game once and got a bunch of trophies (like the one you are looking to do) via chapter select.

Yes don't forget to save like that if you by any chance make another mistake, you can once again chapter select.

The game saves all paths but overwrites your story with the last choices. You can check this in your progression chart.

• 2 weeks later...

The concept of replaying chapters is, the effects are linear, in which meaning, you can alter the result as long as it was at and before your checkpoint.

In other words, you can, but however, you must be very sure there aren't any chapters effecting element that can stop you from making others to survive at their critical moment.

• Like 1

My thoughts is to keep my save file, do what I must for each trophy then reloading it (through cloud) to get whatever else Im missing. I think the only one that I will have to replay from beginning is the one where I need to finish the game without losing a single fight