DeceaZed to ExZist question

maurjen

52 minutes ago, maurjen said:

can anyone confirm if the killing is accumulative if your to die or not or do you have to finish the game level for it to count

I’m pretty sure that it’s still count your kills even if you die because I got the trophy while playing and not after I completed a mission, and I recommend you to use the tractor method on the first level.

6 hours ago, Tom146521 said:

I’m pretty sure that it’s still count your kills even if you die because I got the trophy while playing and not after I completed a mission, and I recommend you to use the tractor method on the first level.

yeah trying that now but does it have to be in score attack or can it be in normal mode

1 hour ago, maurjen said:

yeah trying that now but does it have to be in score attack or can it be in normal mode

Do it on normal mode, your kills count in both of them but you have infinite time in normal mode and you want to turn your ps4 on for more than 12 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/7/2019 at 10:32 PM, Tom146521 said:

How exactly works that tractor method???

15 minutes ago, Charly_Py said:

How exactly works that tractor method???

Basically you get a tractor and park it in the back door if the barn that spawns zombies don't get right up on the door give it a couple feet or they won't try to come out that door. Doing this makes the zombies come out right into the blades