Good farming spots for hammer weapons?

54 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Its alright I found good spots for hammer weapons (refilling ammo and killing) and also for kraftwerk guns, as both of them dont refill at the catacombs, out of all hammer and kraftwerk weapons ive only got 1 left and about to finish it.

Where are these good spots you speak of?

On 1/8/2019 at 4:50 AM, steel6burgh said:

The grind for this is a bitch imo.  The uberhammer which is most powerful you only need a few kills to get to rank 10.  the others which are in some cases take many shots to kill an enemy you need 600 kills.  Boring ass grind one of the worst i've experienced recently.

This game has one of the most gritty platinum I've ever seen. It is very similar to some Japanese games.

1 minute ago, Siriodorione said:

This game has one of the most gritty platinum I've ever seen. It is very similar to some Japanese games.

The weapons is just the beginning lol wait until you famr for coins for all improved parts, about 138k total you need, it is not a fun time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

My method was to join other players and Speedrun their missions for coins.

Overall it was a easy 30 hours platinum. 

Thats not a bad idea, is the payout for missions good? wasnt paying attention at the time. Am about 30k off being done.

1 hour ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

ugh my dumbass thought it was buy 10 skins instead of just 5 Wasted about 30k In coins,seems like the missed an opportunity to buy coins with gold would gladly shell out $5 to end this grind

Noooo!

This is what they want. Resist the temptation. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

lol you cant which is kinda pissing me off gold bars only buy skins with each skin costing maybe 1-2 missions Making the store nearly useless 

Just like their Fallout 76 store. Bethesda is a sheep that is just trying to follow in the footsteps of EA, Ubisoft etc and get in on the microtransaction bullshit. The problem is Bethesda lack the talent to get anything right these days. Obviously not everyone at Bethesda is to blame, it's just the few pieces of shit at the top handing down the orders.

On 31/07/2019 at 11:10 AM, Surgical_Assault said:

For hammer weapons you can do a quick farm of the start of lab x for ammo for all 3 types, for kraftwerk riverside is the best option, Ill probably end up grabbing some clips and make a video tomorrow to show the spots alot easier so I dont have to write a short essay on here lol

Edit: I've made a video its just in the process of uploading and I've thrown a detailed text guide in the description if people get a bit confused or something. Will make a new topic when its done and link it here.

Edit 2: Video is up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rgo4U8vnvU

Nice guide. I will use this later!

• Like 2

For me, this is the best way to farm the heavy weapons, by far:

Laser: Brother 1 mission (much enemies drop the ammo, "lasersoldiat", around 9 enemies)
Diesel: Brother 2 mission (much enemies drop the ammo, "dieselsoldiat", around 7 enemies)
Kugel: wherever you want, is easy to obtain the ammo, in the previous brothers for example
Uber: the biggest enemies drop the ammo,this is the easiest weapon to farm

I think this is the best way because there are a lot of fat enemies with the specific type of ammo in each mission, is difficult to obtain the heavy ammo playing "normal".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

For me, this is the best way to farm the heavy weapons, by far:

Laser: Brother 1 mission (much enemies drop the ammo, "lasersoldiat", around 9 enemies)
Diesel: Brother 2 mission (much enemies drop the ammo, "dieselsoldiat", around 7 enemies)
Kugel: wherever you want, is easy to obtain the ammo, in the previous brothers for example
Uber: the biggest enemies drop the ammo,this is the easiest weapon to farm

I think this is the best way because there are a lot of fat enemies with the specific type of ammo in each mission, is difficult to obtain the heavy ammo playing "normal".

Im not sure that would be the best way to do it as it takes time running through those areas just to get some ammo for them, where you can get ammo for all 3 weapons in this smal area. Although not bad to do if you get bored farming the first level and all that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Im not sure that would be the best way to do it as it takes time running through those areas just to get some ammo for them, where you can get ammo for all 3 weapons in this smal area. Although not bad to do if you get bored farming the first level and all that.

I got about 40 bullets in the lab of the diselhummer and in brother 1 about 400 bullets, just repeat mission that I needed

6 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

I got about 40 bullets in the lab of the diselhummer and in brother 1 about 400 bullets, just repeat mission that I needed

Still seems alot quicker and more sufficient to run the lab-x route for these, brother 1 is longer with much less ammo pickups

• Like 1

The quickest way to get hammer ammo by far is using Surgical’s video guide. Just run through Lab X. Takes like 2 minutes and you will near enough get full ammo on every hammer gun. Then just replay the first mission and kill everyone with the hammer weapons. Rinse and repeat. 

• Like 1

Working on the Hammer weapons right now - Surgical's Lab X route is definitely the best I've seen so far. Sucks because it's still an obnoxious grind. One is level 5, one almost level 2, and one level 1. Got a little bit of a ways to go. It seems like the Laser one is going to be the worst.