Good farming spots for hammer weapons?

3 hours ago, rolla2002 said:

You can no longer farm first mission for kills which will make it more of a drag. Once you replay once it shows completed (in the abby replay menu) and i believe it's part of the weekly reset now. 

Reading through the patch notes nothing has been mentioned about not being able to replay missions maybe your games just bugged

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rolla2002 said:

You can no longer farm first mission for kills which will make it more of a drag. Once you replay once it shows completed (in the abby replay menu) and i believe it's part of the weekly reset now. 

I replayed the first mission twice this morning before going to work so it does still work. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andrehunter said:

For the Laser Hammer is there any good turret to farm kills? the gun itself just uses too much ammo too quickly even with a full loaded gun cant get more than 20 kills.

Not really no, theres some spots but they dont have near 20 people, sadly this is still the only good way of doing it but thats why I filled up most ammo with all the weapons before running the first mission and when I ran out of ammo switch to another one and work on them together. 

21 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Reading through the patch notes nothing has been mentioned about not being able to replay missions maybe your games just bugged

You're correct. Its a bug. I deleted game and reinstalled and it still wont let me play the first mission, and still has the white icons saying complete under it like the daily and weekly's are when they have the word completed under them. Very frustrating cause I got to grind longer without that mission available to me. Here's my video of issue 

Edited by rolla2002

On 23/08/2019 at 0:23 PM, rolla2002 said:

You're correct. Its a bug. I deleted game and reinstalled and it still wont let me play the first mission, and still has the white icons saying complete under it like the daily and weekly's are when they have the word completed under them. Very frustrating cause I got to grind longer without that mission available to me. Here's my video of issue 

Yeah the completed part is normal just says that when you finish the mission again replaying it, but cant explain the not being able to reply it, truly odd, I would said you have to finish the game first but looks like youve already done that with the 6 missions showing up.

• 1 year later...

I just replay the first mission for the Dieselhammer, (I'll probably try Metro to and through Brother 2 next time playing), and Metro to and through Brother 3 and go all the way to the end for the Laserhammer. Still looking for a good spot for the Kugalhammer though. I'll shop around til I find one.

If you don't have ammo for them, go straight for the big guys and grab it first, then cut down everything else. If you have the ammo when you get there, all the better.

Rinse and repeat.

Getting there with the upgrades too. I just rerun every map for the coin boxes and farm from the enemies along the way.

Not as bad as The New Colossus platinum, (which I'll probably never personally get). I can not imagine getting to the courtroom a million times. And having to sit through the opening cutscene over and over just killed that for me.

On 13/07/2021 at 9:03 PM, johnequickiii said:

Not as bad as The New Colossus platinum, (which I'll probably never personally get). I can not imagine getting to the courtroom a million times. And having to sit through the opening cutscene over and over just killed that for me.

Don't be afraid of the "Mein Leben" difficulty of The New Colossus.

The courtroom part is one of the easiest part of the game if you know how to deal with it, you can look for tons of YouTube videos now with great strategies, you will only need courage and train in "I am death incarnated" difficulty if you struggle in some part.

I got it recently and it was a great experience! ???

Edited by Carttagos
  • Like 1