Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

Thanks for the updated list dude!

Your take on Shadow of Mordor caught my eye. If the PS3 performance is holding you back absolutely check out the PS4 version. My recollection is that the PS3 port completely omits the Nemesis system, which is the game’s best feature.  

Definitely worth a second look, allow me to plug my review.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Good job with the MK collection! I had the same issues with MK 2. It took me forever to beat Kintaro, even though I was using a method I saw in a YouTube video. Also not a fan of blocking with R2.

Yeah the Kintaro fight just devolved to me jumping kicking him into his whiskers. The entirety of MK2 is a crap experience. WHILE not holding R2 because fml it's the only fighting game where you have a button for blocking xD 

3 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Thanks for the updated list dude!

Your take on Shadow of Mordor caught my eye. If the PS3 performance is holding you back absolutely check out the PS4 version. My recollection is that the PS3 port completely omits the Nemesis system, which is the game’s best feature.  

Definitely worth a second look, allow me to plug my review.

Oh yes, reading about that game ON PS4 - it's a beautiful experience I'd say. And yeah the Nemesis system is on PS3 as well, although whether it actually works is debatable at best.

I found my past post about the game here - damn I remember now how salty I was on this stupid game xD I even gave it a -3/10. Good times, not for me unfortunately ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

Garfield Kart - This game pushed my mood for racing games 20 years further. I wanted to play Trackmania before this, but this game drove me insane to such an extent that I am really not up to getting frustrated in another racing game. I am afraid I would smash my controller.

You should totally play Trackmania, though. It's a great game. I'm sure you'd do just fine. ?

Great tier list, Copanele. Very well organized and tidied up. ^^ I obviously can't say I agree with all of it (Lords of Shadow was actually a fantastic game in my opinion and I will die on that hill ?), but I was very glad to see games like Guacamelee, Arcana Heart 3, Blur, Turok, Slain: Back from Hell & Bioshock scoring high on your list. I also think those games rocked in their own right. ?

Now, will we ever see Catherine and Mirror's Edge completed before the heat death of the universe? Who knows, all I know is that your hate for those games can't really be quantified, lmao. ? Holy shit, man, Mirror's Edge was sweet. All you need to improve on your jump-button coordination for that one, y'know. xD

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

You should totally play Trackmania, though. It's a great game. I'm sure you'd do just fine. 1f440.png

I know it's a great game. But every time I see a car now, I hear Jon going "huh-huh!" before throwing a homing pie and ruining my first place...

Garfield ruined me, I can't touch a racing game ever again. Only the sweet embrace of NFS Underground may cure me ?

Great tier list, Copanele. Very well organized and tidied up. ^^ I obviously can't say I agree with all of it (Lords of Shadow was actually a fantastic game in my opinion and I will die on that hill 1f61b.png), but I was very glad to see games like Guacamelee, Arcana Heart 3, Blur, Turok, Slain: Back from Hell & Bioshock scoring high on your list. I also think those games rocked in their own right. 1f60c.png

Only you enjoyed that mistake of a game ? but hey, you got way more tolerance to jank than I do, and that's a fact! 

Yep the rest of the games are pretty good, had quite the fun time with them. Even Arcana Heart 3, a game that is wrong in every sense of the word, I strangely enjoyed xD and no, not because of THAT reason.

Now, will we ever see Catherine and Mirror's Edge completed before the heat death of the universe? Who knows, all I know is that your hate for those games can't really be quantified, lmao. 1f602.png Holy shit, man, Mirror's Edge was sweet. All you need to improve on your jump-button coordination for that one, y'know. xD

You saying that reminds me of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Catherine however...I don't know. Need meds for that one for sure, because I can't deal with the pain that game gives me. Mirror's Edge however? I don't really know, I like the game but MAN do I suck at it, even after 3 playthroughs ? me with platformers is you with stealth, you know!

• Like 2

There seriously needs to be a prequel or sequel to LA Noire. Sucks that Team Bondi went out shortly after the game released back in 2011. I still haven't found a game that quite matches the atmosphere and style of LA Noire.

Unfortunately, the bastards at Take Two practically control Rockstar, and they refuse to take any risks which is why Midnight Club, Manhunt and Max Payne are all dead.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was that bad eh?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

There seriously needs to be a prequel or sequel to LA Noire. Sucks that Team Bondi went out shortly after the game released back in 2011. I still haven't found a game that quite matches the atmosphere and style of LA Noire.

Unfortunately, the bastards at Take Two practically control Rockstar, and they refuse to take any risks which is why Midnight Club, Manhunt and Max Payne are all dead.

Yes, oh I so agree, LA Noire so needed a sequel or even a prequel. Not necessarily in the same time period, but I want the vibe of that game again. 

4 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was that bad eh?

Yeep I really disliked it. Wish I could record the gameplay honestly (Ps3 would not allow it tho), because my god everything was crap for me. 

Maaaybe the final level had some quality to it but it could not save the mess that the rest of the game was. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 2:04 AM, Copanele said:

It makes me want to quit this hobby

Crash Bandicoot

Crash did nothing wrong :(.  That poor Bandicoot!  All he ever wanted was to save his girlfriend from the evil cortex and here Copanele comes and berates his ledges. It's not like he likes them either! How do you think Crash feels when you just decide to jump into the pit and then complain that he's a skunk???? 

In all honesty, I definitely can understand the criticisms, but I can't help but adore this game.  Maybe its my nostalgia.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

Crash did nothing wrong :(.  That poor Bandicoot!  All he ever wanted was to save his girlfriend from the evil cortex and here Copanele comes and berates his ledges. It's not like he likes them either! How do you think Crash feels when you just decide to jump into the pit and then complain that he's a skunk???? 

In all honesty, I definitely can understand the criticisms, but I can't help but adore this game.  Maybe its my nostalgia.

Definitely not my decision to throw him into the pit (ok maybe a bit xD ).

I say "JUMP"

Bandicoot goes "WOAH" and falls

I say "FUCKING SKUNK"

Yeah this is nostalgia alright xD since I never grew up with these games, I am immune to the Bandicoot charms so I can safely hate the game for the torture that it caused! 

Plus LET US NOT FORGET THE 6 HOURS OF PURE TORTURE THAT THIS LEVEL GAVE ME!

(Totally ignore my placing of Prince of Persia Sands of Time on the list, a game that most players hate nowadays but I love it to death. Not using nostalgia on that game at all ?)

• Like 2

I'm a bit late to the party, I was waiting for your Arkham Knight review and I missed it haha. After playing the first two games (+ Origins) I thought that the Batmobile was a nice added feature that brought a breath of fresh air to the franchise. The driving was solid and sharp, it didn't feel out of place and some gameplay additions brought by the Batmobile were actually really fun. I do agree that it may have been overused at some point in the story but it didn't hinder my overall enjoyment that much.

It annoys me a lil bit because that's the consensus idea that everybody has about this game, @realm722 might be the first person that I agree with regarding his takes for Arkham Knight. It's funny cause if they didn't include the Batmobile and made a copy paste of the previous games, the critics would have pointed towards the lack of revolution in a game that was closing out the trilogy. I wish the game had more love haha. When I finished it a couple years ago I remember thinking it was my favorite one from the trilogy. I definitely need to complete it again on this account to get a new and fresh idea about it tho. Either way, it's either first or second with Asylum being third and Origins being last imo.

As for the story part, I agree that it was very predicable for someone who is a comics fan and for this reason I would put Arkham City's story above Arkham Knight. Arkham City also implemented elements of the No Man's Land comic book and did it so well that it was honestly hard to beat ? 

Edited by PlutoRico
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

I had was a PC which obviously did not have the staple Kojima series on it

I'm gonna stop you right there ?. There were PC ports of MGS and MGS2. TBH, I didn't know about them either until I watched Digital Foundry cover every version of MGS2 in their video. 

but the amount of dialogue and cutscenes in the MGS games...I don't have enough patience for it

crying-emoji-dies.gif

the music in Metal Gear Rising is an absolute banger

Yep. I follow some people on Twitter who happened to be MGS fans. When MGRR came out, the first thing that filled my Twitter feed was RULES OF NATURE. That song was everywhere. I listened to the song without having played the game. These posts were later followed by countless rules of nature memes, other songs, and so on. Good times.

The two songs that blew up as much as that one were Nuclear by Mike Oldfield from the E3 2014 MGSV trailer and Devil Trigger (you know from which game).

just like he could compare to Snake (probably) in the main series

Correct. The fact that he's not as cool as Snake was one of the points of MGS2's story. Although, his storyline went wild after that game.

If however you love Metal Gear Solid to death and can't bear the fact that a side team took a character and went ballistics with it...then I recommend you skip this game xD plus the fact that it's pure action wouldn't probably cope with the previously accustomed stealth preferences.

Yeah. It's kind of a "forget everything you know" situation. Gameplay-wise and story-wise it's very different. Most people (among the ones I see online, at least) adjusted their expectations as soon as they saw the Platinum Games logo in the trailers. MGR is not a traditional Metal Gear, and it shouldn't be. It exists in its own separate world. And it's cool in its own way. The fans who can't accept that will probably not like it as much. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slava said:

I'm gonna stop you right there 1f601.png. There were PC ports of MGS and MGS2. TBH, I didn't know about them either until I watched Digital Foundry cover every version of MGS2 in their video. 

crying-emoji-dies.gif

Well I for sure did not know of them ?and neither of my gaming buddies. 

Like don't get me wrong I HEARD of the games but they were "oh those ezoteric console games that I can't afford yet". 

But hey at least I played Splinter cell at the time xD

As for story... Can't help it. 

Ok truth be told, it's Kojima's style that I can't get along with (if we are to fully ruin my reputation hahah). I have seen a playthrough at some point and man I could not get through it. It was so "not me" that I didn't even want to bother checking the actual game. The stealth part ain't bad at all but the cutscenes were for me"why did you do that sick exposition and waste my time with stupid shenanigans now? "

I will admit though... I have seen scenes with Revolver Ocelot. He did make me laugh not gonna lie ? the whole" I am Revolver ?⬆️⬇️??⤵️⤴️↪️↩️? Ocelot" cracked me up big time. If i ever play these games it would be because of him. 

Now let us move on before this turns into a full blown" I don't like Metal Gear Solid"thread xD we know how well those end. 

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Yep. I follow some people on Twitter who happened to be MGS fans. When MGRR came out, the first thing that filled my Twitter feed was RULES OF NATURE. That song was everywhere. I listened to the song without having played the game. These posts were later followed by countless rules of nature memes, other songs, and so on. Good times.

The two songs that blew up as much as that one were Nuclear by Mike Oldfield from the E3 2014 MGSV trailer and Devil Trigger (you know from which game) 

Ohh baby the "stop that blade Raiden" moment was mad epic. Gotta credit the game for the ear bliss and the memes that came after. 

It's so amazing how much a game experience can improve with the right soundtrack! 

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Yeah. It's kind of a "forget everything you know" situation. Gameplay-wise and story-wise it's very different. Most people (among the ones I see online, at least) adjusted their expectations as soon as they saw the Platinum Games logo in the trailers. MGR is not a traditional Metal Gear, and it shouldn't be. It exists in its own separate world. And it's cool in its own way. The fans who can't accept that will probably not like it as much. 

I honestly feel for the fans who want to platinum every Metal Gear game under the ps sun then stumble across this madness xD this is the furthest from a tactical espionage game. 

And honestly I can understand fans who go "what is this shit??". As long as they don't attack the other fans of this game. Which sadly happens because we can't have nice things :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Copanele said:

Ok truth be told, it's Kojima's style that I can't get along with

Well, If it's not for you, then it's not for you. Sorry, couldn't scroll by without at least posting a sad gif ?.

I have seen scenes with Revolver Ocelot. He did make me laugh not gonna lie 1f602.png the whole" I am Revolver 1f52b.png2b06.png2b07.png1f504.png1f503.png2935.png2934.png21aa.png21a9.png1f52b.png Ocelot" cracked me up big time. If i ever play these games it would be because of him. 

Or you can watch cutscenes from MGS3. I'm sure someone has uploaded an Ocelot gun twirling supercut. 

I honestly feel for the fans who want to platinum every Metal Gear game under the ps sun then stumble across this madness xD this is the furthest from a tactical espionage game. 

Yeah, that's a bit of a dilemma. I'd say your game preferences and enjoyment come first, trophies second. Other people decide differently, some are willing to try out even Metal Gear Survive. 

• Like 1

An absolute banger of a review!  It’s too bad Metal Gear Rising is only available on the PS3/X360 on consoles, BUT there is a Steam/PC port floating around.  On to the wishlist it goes!  I believe Vanquish was ported to PS4 so I’m not sure why this one never got the remaster treatment.

• Like 2

I don't know anything about MGS, so I'll just comment on the new grading system because I like tier lists.

First, if I were to ever make a tier list, I would put Dark Souls in a tier of its own.

It's actually really interesting to see Mount & Blade in the top tier. I played the original on PC many, many moons ago, and I remember liking the game, but it always came across as too clunky and "indie" to appeal to the masses. I just figured only weirdos like me would consider it a really good game. I kinda felt the same about Kingdom Come: Deliverance (a game you should absolutely play), but that got much more universal recognition. I wonder how much influence Dark Souls had in the successes of those games.

Tier two. I like that Skyrim sits below the original Dark Souls. I also like that you don't trash on Dark Souls II. The "weakest" of the Souls games to me is Sekiro (you seem to agree), but I'd probably put Bloodborne in the top tier. Cat Quest was pretty good. I like the placement of Elden Ring and Cuphead, even though I haven't played them yet. I'm in the minority in not loving BioShock.

Tier three... That's a lot of games. I think if I were to do this, I'd probably just have two tiers for the top games and two tiers for the worst games. Everything else would just be assumed to be somewhere in between. Interesting to see TLoU on the same tier as Old Man's Journey and Child of Light. Can't say I disagree.

Let's see the games with glaring flaws. Oh, dear -- you accidentally put The Wolf Among Us in there. That's OK. I'll move it to the top tier for you. We don't want it associating with the likes of...well, honestly, I haven't played most of these games. You like fighting games a lot more than me. (Or maybe not, since most of them seem to land here?)

Games worth skipping... Yup, think I skipped most of them. Whoa, Uncharted makes an appearance. Them's fighting words for some people. (I think it's hilarious.)

Messy games... Eh, yeah, Shadow of Mordor is pretty good on PS4. Can't speak to the PS3 version.

And the games that make you want to quit... Crash. ? Somebody REALLY hates Naughty Dog.

Pretty sad to see Catherine end up where it did. I want to play it soon and I'm hoping I'll like it, but that's a big investment for something I've heard more than one person complain about.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2022 at 3:40 PM, PlutoRico said:

I'm a bit late to the party, I was waiting for your Arkham Knight review and I missed it haha. After playing the first two games (+ Origins) I thought that the Batmobile was a nice added feature that brought a breath of fresh air to the franchise. The driving was solid and sharp, it didn't feel out of place and some gameplay additions brought by the Batmobile were actually really fun. I do agree that it may have been overused at some point in the story but it didn't hinder my overall enjoyment that much.

It annoys me a lil bit because that's the consensus idea that everybody has about this game, @realm722 might be the first person that I agree with regarding his takes for Arkham Knight. It's funny cause if they didn't include the Batmobile and made a copy paste of the previous games, the critics would have pointed towards the lack of revolution in a game that was closing out the trilogy. I wish the game had more love haha. When I finished it a couple years ago I remember thinking it was my favorite one from the trilogy. I definitely need to complete it again on this account to get a new and fresh idea about it tho. Either way, it's either first or second with Asylum being third and Origins being last imo.

As for the story part, I agree that it was very predicable for someone who is a comics fan and for this reason I would put Arkham City's story above Arkham Knight. Arkham City also implemented elements of the No Man's Land comic book and did it so well that it was honestly hard to beat 1f602.png 

I completely missed answering to you sorry xD goddamn MGR!

So yeah...I saw that people complained about the Batmobile AFTER I experienced it, so I am pretty pretty sure that I dislike the Batmobile just because it ruins my flow. I don't know the reason, I just wanted more batman fights and that stupid car got in the way. Can't help it?

But I still rank Arkham Knight as a very good game, even if it was my least favorite. 

Yeah story in AK was truly the weakest point if I think about it. There were so many inconsistencies -- you know what, I will leave it like this ? let's not enter into nitpicking territory because I DO NOT want to re-rank that game.

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Or you can watch cutscenes from MGS3. I'm sure someone has uploaded an Ocelot gun twirling supercut. 

I actually did that this afternoon. MY MAN BE TWIRLIN'

I admit, the dude is mad charismatic in his own stupid ways. Wonder if there will be an action game with Revolver Ocelot Revolving Ocelots, cause some pew pew would be fun xD 

6 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

An absolute banger of a review!  It’s too bad Metal Gear Rising is only available on the PS3/X360 on consoles, BUT there is a Steam/PC port floating around.  On to the wishlist it goes!  I believe Vanquish was ported to PS4 so I’m not sure why this one never got the remaster treatment.

Yep it's on STEAM so go get it!!!

Vanquish was ported to PS4, however MGR is also a Konami/Kojima property or something so I assume there's legal issues there. 

Regardless if they get it on PS4 you bet imma re-100% it.

AND NOW, time to get crackin'. @Cassylvania ,better prepare, because I have answers to all those ratings ? I am very set in my dumb gaming views, as other friends may attest!

19 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I don't know anything about MGS, so I'll just comment on the new grading system because I like tier lists.

First, if I were to ever make a tier list, I would put Dark Souls in a tier of its own.

Dark Souls for me is a critical ingredient in the glorious soup that is my gaming experience, but it's not the only one.

In fact, if it wasn't for Devil May Cry 3, I wouldn't have had the urge for another difficult game (at the time when I first played it) so I may have never started the game in the first place ?

It's actually really interesting to see Mount & Blade in the top tier. I played the original on PC many, many moons ago, and I remember liking the game, but it always came across as too clunky and "indie" to appeal to the masses. I just figured only weirdos like me would consider it a really good game. I kinda felt the same about Kingdom Come: Deliverance (a game you should absolutely play), but that got much more universal recognition. I wonder how much influence Dark Souls had in the successes of those games.

Yes so I played the original Mount&Blade and it wasn't polished enough. But when Warband came out...yeah I don't know when time passed by. I have a thing for medieval stuff so yeah I should definitely also play Kingdom Come Deliverance why didn't I start it yet?

Funny enough though - I played M&B before Dark Souls. I played a lot of games before Dark Souls xD 

Tier two. I like that Skyrim sits below the original Dark Souls. I also like that you don't trash on Dark Souls II. The "weakest" of the Souls games to me is Sekiro (you seem to agree), but I'd probably put Bloodborne in the top tier. Cat Quest was pretty good. I like the placement of Elden Ring and Cuphead, even though I haven't played them yet. I'm in the minority in not loving BioShock.

Skyrim WITH MODS would be below original Dark Souls for me. I admit that Skyrim is a phenomenal game, BUT the stuff that the mods add on PC ruined the game for me xD 

I like to laugh about Dark Souls II but in a loving way. It's actually a VERY good game, I invested so much time in that game too, saying it legit sucks would be silly of me.

The reason Bloodborne is not in the top tier is ... because of my BL4 Run. Playing the game "as intended" is a great way, however doing it at Blood Level 4...you see the little issues that game has :D And trust me, Bloodborne has some issues.

Plus I can't have 2 Fromsoft games in the Top Tier, I simply can't

Nah Bioshock is a product of its time and since I experience that product in that time...can't give it a lower score. I mean heck, I have Prince of Persia way up there! But it is an old game and yeah not liking it is also understandable.

Tier three... That's a lot of games. I think if I were to do this, I'd probably just have two tiers for the top games and two tiers for the worst games. Everything else would just be assumed to be somewhere in between. Interesting to see TLoU on the same tier as Old Man's Journey and Child of Light. Can't say I disagree.

"TLoU was just alright" is one of my hot takes, never giving up on it ?

Let's see the games with glaring flaws. Oh, dear -- you accidentally put The Wolf Among Us in there. That's OK. I'll move it to the top tier for you. We don't want it associating with the likes of...well, honestly, I haven't played most of these games. You like fighting games a lot more than me. (Or maybe not, since most of them seem to land here?)

Yes yes, will pick it up from the top tier and put it back where it belongs. 

Story wise? It made me read the Fables series, so 10/10 no contest.

Interrupt my sexy story with sexy wolf and sexy snow white with dumb ass shit QTEs that have no meaning? naaah you don't ruin my immersion like that game, you shall be punished!

Hey, I love fighting games, doesn't mean most of them don't suck ass ?.

Games worth skipping... Yup, think I skipped most of them. Whoa, Uncharted makes an appearance. Them's fighting words for some people. (I think it's hilarious.)

Well at least it's Uncharted 1, so I can escape the PSNP Guillotine for now.

Until I play Uncharted 2 and put it in the same spot :awesome:

Messy games... Eh, yeah, Shadow of Mordor is pretty good on PS4. Can't speak to the PS3 version.

PS3 is unplayable. I scored it a -3/10. 

And the games that make you want to quit... Crash. 1f602.png Somebody REALLY hates Naughty Dog.

I have issues with Naughty Dog games it seems...but my god is Crash my nightmare. After I finished Crash 1, idk who recommended me Crash 2 to which I yelled at the monitor "ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL I WILL BITE THIS LAPTOP RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD" then proceeded to curse a stupid orange raccoon who woahs off the cliff.

I'd play the shit out of a game where you can shoot Crash Bandicoot, is all am gonna say ?

Pretty sad to see Catherine end up where it did. I want to play it soon and I'm hoping I'll like it, but that's a big investment for something I've heard more than one person complain about.

?I wish you?best of ?luck ??

To put it in pretty words, I would retract my "bite the laptop" words and gladly play all Crash games including Crash 4 if I could somehow remove Catherine from my account and from my memory. It is a plague upon my soul, that game.

Well that, and i tend to be a bit dramatic sometimes xD 

• Like 3

Congrats, and nice writeup! I agree with you about the soundtrack, but I'm surprised you didn't mention Blade Wolf's theme. And the Mistral fight was one of the most epic fights I've ever done in a game.

If however you love Metal Gear Solid to death and can't bear the fact that a side team took a character and went ballistics with it...then I recommend you skip this game xD plus the fact that it's pure action wouldn't probably cope with the previously accustomed stealth preferences.

I loved the MGS series when I was younger, and still loved MGR.

7 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats, and nice writeup! I agree with you about the soundtrack, but I'm surprised you didn't mention Blade Wolf's theme. And the Mistral fight was one of the most epic fights I've ever done in a game.

Man, all of them are epic xD Monsoon's, Sundowner's, even the Blade Wolf final boss DLC theme is a banger.  I just listed 2 of them.

7 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I loved the MGS series when I was younger, and still loved MGR.

Yeep, but you knowwwwwww, there's some people that just can't bear spin-offs (not to mention the other category that judge you for playing anything but the glorious original masterpiece ?)

But honestly I would recommend YOU to go for the 100%, just for the pure badassness of it ?and frustration  :angel:

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that I looked at the picture first and read it as Metal Wolf Chads...

I'm curious when you're going to get back into the world of Kamurocho, I actually just started Judgement as a break in the series.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

Just now, Grotz99 said:

Just wanted to say that I looked at the picture first and read it as Metal Wolf Chads...

I mean, it would make no difference really, the President is the Chaddest of them all

Just now, Grotz99 said:

I'm curious when you're going to get back into the world of Kamurocho, I actually just started Judgement as an break in the series.

I think I will play one or two more games then fire up Yakuza Dead Souls. To be honest I am itching to start it now, but I fear I'd get burned out too fast.

These Yakuza games are mad dangerous if played one after the other :D 

As for what to actually play...no idea.

Congrats!

I have to look at some gameplay footage first, but I will very likely be adding this to my wishlist. I loved the few mech games I played, and always wanted to explore the genre more. I also love silly humor like this, and after seeing the baseball episode of Samurai Champloo, I love seeing how the Japanese think Americans are. xD 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

I also love silly humor like this, and after seeing the baseball episode of Samurai Champloo, I love seeing how the Japanese think Americans are. xD 

Samurai Champloo, nice!

Every time I see that show referenced I just think of that beatboxer goin JUWA JUWA JIN?

• Like 2