Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

These vids are awesome man - you have the patience of a saint and the reflexes of a cat for some of these bosses with tiny windows for hits - that fight against the Fell Omen was tense as hell!

Thanks :D I am not at the level of "RL1 Naked Club Only run" sadly, I will use every tool at my disposal that is not a summoning. Can't afford to spend 3 weeks at Margit xD 

There's some bosses where reflexes won't work, in that case I am using the Bloodhound Step. Goddamn Miyazaki trained us to dodge in a certain rhythm, just to mess everything up in Elden Ring xD 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Just make sure you let me know ahead of time before you do the Elden Beast... 

...I'll need to get some childcare sorted out, and move some things around to be able to watch a 9 week long video! 1f602.png1f602.png

Hah, truth be told, it's not the Elden Beast that I am afraid of in this run xD

That boss might be a massive pain, but at least it doesn't keep saying "I am Malenia Blade of Miquella" over and over again.

Heck, I hope I CAN reach the Haligree, considering that I have to avoid a crapton of invisible assassins in order to activate that stupid portal..

• Like 2

Just now, Copanele said:

Hah, truth be told, it's not the Elden Beast that I am afraid of in this run xD

That boss might be a massive pain, but at least it doesn't keep saying "I am Malenia Blade of Miquella" over and over again.

Heck, I hope I CAN reach the Haligree, considering that I have to avoid a crapton of invisible assassins in order to activate that stupid portal..

Oh, God, I hadn’t even considered that you are doing ALL bosses - I had assumed you would be skipping Melania!

Yeah, she is gonna be a rough one - I had trouble enough at like Lv90 ?

You are a machine, no doubt, and way beyond my ADP level… but even I have my concerns for you in that one!

• Like 1

You truly are a mad lad for this, Copanele!! That is damn impressive watching your glass cannon bob and weave like that ? You make this shit look so easy, which I know from personal experience is far from the case!

Thoroughly impressed with your flawless fight with Radahn.. I always fought him at range (pussy Astrologer was my choice ?), so I was basically today years old when I realized he has a horse underneath him... Poor horse, having to carry his fat ass around all day! ?

Anyway, this is quite fantastical man, definitely looking forward to hearing about the rest of your SL1 journey... You fucking BEAST you!! ?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Oh, God, I hadn’t even considered that you are doing ALL bosses - I had assumed you would be skipping Melania!

Yeah, she is gonna be a rough one - I had trouble enough at like Lv90 1f602.png

You are a machine, no doubt, and way beyond my ADP level… but even I have my concerns for you in that one!

Yeah I have massive concerns about this particular chick ~ Since I beat her with my mimic my first time, defeating her at RL1...yeesh, might have some serious issues there. Unless I master the parries, in which case I am good :D 

I think Malenia, Elden Beast and those stupid ass double Valiant Gargoyles will be my greatest challenges. I'll have to use every trick in the book for them, gotta get creative somehow xD 

3 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

You truly are a mad lad for this, Copanele!! That is damn impressive watching your glass cannon bob and weave like that 1f632.png You make this shit look so easy, which I know from personal experience is far from the case!

Thoroughly impressed with your flawless fight with Radahn.. I always fought him at range (pussy Astrologer was my choice 1f605.png), so I was basically today years old when I realized he has a horse underneath him... Poor horse, having to carry his fat ass around all day! 1f602.png

Anyway, this is quite fantastical man, definitely looking forward to hearing about the rest of your SL1 journey... You fucking BEAST you!! 1f4aa.png

Many thanks for the appreciation dude :D 

The shit only LOOKS easy, but I think I had over 30 tries at Radahn. Holy crap is he a beast! The biggest issue is that spin of his, he can position behind your ass and instakill you just because the camera can't keep up with his erratic movement.

His lore is mad dope though. He loved his horse so much (named Leonard btw) that he learned gravity magic so he won't let his entire weight on the horse. Also he stopped a comet or two from falling. He might be the most badass boss in the entire game lorewise.

Too bad he looks silly as hell with that tiny horse galloping at top speed ?

Side note - the Draconian Tree Sentinel at Leyndell's entrance took me even more tries than Radahn...stupid boss was insane.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yeah I have massive concerns about this particular chick ~ Since I beat her with my mimic my first time, defeating her at RL1...yeesh, might have some serious issues there. Unless I master the parries, in which case I am good :D

Oh god ?. I was just watching an Elden Ring stream yesterday. The streamer tried to parry her too. Let's just say I'm interested to see you do it after that stream ?. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I think Malenia, Elden Beast and those stupid ass double Valiant Gargoyles will be my greatest challenges.

you know, on the Gargoyles…

I haven’t tested this myself, but in light of what we talked about, I just want to mention two things:

1. Gargoyles are animated stone, so technically Golems

2. There are two of them…

?

8 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

you know, on the Gargoyles…

I haven’t tested this myself, but in light of what we talked about, I just want to mention two things:

1. Gargoyles are animated stone, so technically Golems

2. There are two of them…

1f914.png

Nope that is not working on them, since they are unique bosses so to speak :D 

What works on them however...if they prove to be too much of a headache...remember the Dragonrider from DS2? xD 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

What works on them however...if they prove to be too much of a headache...remember the Dragonrider from DS2? xD 

Dang - oh well, worth a shot - that’s a rather elegant way to cheese them though, I must say!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

Many thanks for the appreciation dude :D 

The shit only LOOKS easy, but I think I had over 30 tries at Radahn. Holy crap is he a beast! The biggest issue is that spin of his, he can position behind your ass and instakill you just because the camera can't keep up with his erratic movement.

His lore is mad dope though. He loved his horse so much (named Leonard btw) that he learned gravity magic so he won't let his entire weight on the horse. Also he stopped a comet or two from falling. He might be the most badass boss in the entire game lorewise.

Too bad he looks silly as hell with that tiny horse galloping at top speed 1f602.png

Side note - the Draconian Tree Sentinel at Leyndell's entrance took me even more tries than Radahn...stupid boss was insane.

Duuuuuude, Radahn sounds like a straight up badass... I had no idea his backstory! Makes me like him even more... Despite me cursing his name as he was serving my ass up originally ? I got him eventually tho, but only by spamming all those summons around the battlefield to aggro him ?

• Like 1

Been caught up in real life shenanigans, family matters and other crap so lately I've been mostly focusing on doing my own thing on the forums. It always feels refreshing to read this thread, because it is instilled with humor and hard-as-nails accomplishments.

On 7/15/2022 at 3:11 PM, Copanele said:

Man. I'm so far behind Soulsborne wise. From Software is just too good. I just hope Dark Souls 2, whilst the weakest, is still decent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Man. I'm so far behind Soulsborne wise. From Software is just too good. I just hope Dark Souls 2, whilst the weakest, is still decent.

The beauty of Dark souls series is that "the weakest entry" is  purely a subjective matter ?for instance the weakest for me was Sekiro and I still thought it was mad amazing. 

I do think you will have a fantastic time with the game. It's only considered "weakest" by hardcore fans or people that are in it for the memes. It really is a fantastic game actually, in which you will dump a huge amount of time should you start it. It's one of the few games where you can also wield two ultragreatswords, one blue and one red, and you can "explode the world" ?

Also, as usual, thanks for stopping by :D glad that people enjoy the mad ramblings that I do whenever I get ass whooped by a game xD 

Edited by Copanele

• 3 weeks later...

Entertaining as always ?.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

The funniest bosses were Death Rite Birds, who despite being more dangerous than the final boss of the game, are so easily beaten by the terrain that it's not even funny

I think I saw some bird-looking Elden Ring boss that just yeeted himself from some cliff or a bridge in a clip on Twitter. Everything happened so fast, that I'm not sure what even happened ?. 

I also remember a guy streaming Elden Ring and fighting a boss in another location. Chat was trying to make him manipulate the boss to make him fall from a cliff, but he couldn't do it.

Unfortunately, I cant describe them well, I just remember they were big. My memory is ?.

At the moment of writing this, I have over 300 deaths and counting at Malenia...

- I AM MALENIA, BLADE OF MIQUELLA

- sorry, can you repeat that?

- ok thanks.... 

Wait sorry, what was your name again?

- Blade of what?

Dude, she loves her name so much ?.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Slava said:

Entertaining as always 1f44d.png.

I think I saw some bird-looking Elden Ring boss that just yeeted himself from some cliff or a bridge in a clip on Twitter. Everything happened so fast, that I'm not sure what even happened 1f601.png

I also remember a guy streaming Elden Ring and fighting a boss in another location. Chat was trying to make him manipulate the boss to make him fall from a cliff, but he couldn't do it.

Unfortunately, I cant describe them well, I just remember they were big. My memory is 1f4a9.png.

I think the Fire Giant could be manipulated to drop off a clip like a dumbass, however I think he was patched. Normally if the boss falls off one pebble, he'll insta die. Knees weak as hell xD 

As for the birds... here's another one. This was a double KO, but it counted! (never managed to beat this boss on my first playthrough)

33 minutes ago, Slava said:

- sorry, can you repeat that?

- ok thanks.... 

Wait sorry, what was your name again?

- Blade of what?

Dude, she loves her name so much 1f601.png.

So, this boss... is insane. I don't know what the hell were they thinking, but Malenia breaks every single rule in Elden Ring. 

Regardless, I managed to more or less perfect her first phase. However her second phase...god have mercy because I have no idea what's happening anymore. She is so random that it's not even fun anymore. 

And since Fromsoft nerfed Bloodhound Step and every bleed build with their latest patch... I'm in for a world of hurt ?

• Like 1

This was a double KO, but it counted!

Heh, that's pretty funny. Desperate times call for desperate measures ?. This reminds me of a speedrunning strat. I believe it's called "death warp". You die at a certain spot so that you can spawn at a later checkpoint instead of going all the way to it. Nice to see other uses for killing yourself in a game ?.

So, this boss... is insane. I don't know what the hell were they thinking, but Malenia breaks every single rule in Elden Ring. 

Well, at least in the RL1 run, you don't live long enough to see her gain all her health back after taking a few hits in a row, so that's one positive, ...right? ?

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slava said:

Well, at least in the RL1 run, you don't live long enough to see her gain all her health back after taking a few hits in a row, so that's one positive, ...right? 1f605.png

Not even. While you die, she regains health if she keeps on hitting your dying ghost/corpse/YOU DIED screen, adding insult to injury ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I’m so behind on stuff I just realized that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla added more DLC. 

Is Ubisoft going to add more before the end of this year?

Yes they will. They want to add an Epilogue to Eivor's story + another small side-content regarding some special dungeons.

So far this free "roguelite" update ain't too bad - if it wasn't for the buggy mess that is this game.

34 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yes they will. They want to add an Epilogue to Eivor's story + another small side-content regarding some special dungeons.

So far this free "roguelite" update ain't too bad - if it wasn't for the buggy mess that is this game.

So there’s still issues regarding the challenges?