Copanele

Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

1,523 posts in this topic

Yeah, the tonal shift between levels is interesting. They even put a smaller level in between, presumably to make a smoother transition.

 

But in some sense, the contrast is justified because of the story and the world structure. You get to see two different classes of robots, it's a kind of simple social commentary.

 

Gameplay-wise though, the cat becomes Solid Snake, I mean Solid Cat, and becomes a secret agent. They never explained why the cat is so smart, so I guess you're expected to simply accept it. 

Edited by Slava
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Slava said:

 

Gameplay-wise though, the cat becomes Solid Snake, I mean Solid Cat, and becomes a secret agent. They never explained why the cat is so smart, so I guess you're expected to simply accept it. 

I think that was the problem for me. 

I initially interpreted it as B12 telling you what to do(which made sense to a point) , but that becomes less and less likely when you have to recongize patterns, get tape to use in boom box in order to distract robot and steal clothes, and so on. 

 

Interesting decisions 😄 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2022 at 8:20 AM, Copanele said:

💯No. 53 - Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Appreciate the write-up for this one. An arcade shooter complete with combos, multipliers, points, star ratings, and all that good stuff is so totally my kind of thing. What a shame the game was delisted, with no physical in sight, however. If the game ever pops back up with the remaster/port treatment -- and preferably with the same trophy list -- then I'm in.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2022 at 5:17 AM, Copanele said:

 

THE BAD:

  • Not recommended to dog lovers

 

 

Guess this rules me out lol.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Copanele said:

So yeah...if you reached this point in playing this stupid game, you might as well invest 2-3 hours and complete this DLC as well. Wachugonna do, leave this game at 98%? Preposterous!

 

The classic trophy hunter dilemma.  Sunk Cost Fallacy be damned, fun be damned,  we need that bar on PSNP to say 100%! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Together_Comic said:

 

The classic trophy hunter dilemma.  Sunk Cost Fallacy be damned, fun be damned,  we need that bar on PSNP to say 100%! 

The bar WILL BE 100% no matter how many falls through floors and wall stuck-ups it takes!

Already hyping myself up for the next DLC xD 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey hey, congrats on once again reclaiming that 100%! Geezus man, are they ever gonna let it be at this point??! 😜

 

RiffTrax sounds like fun. It sounds alot like the Jackbox Party Pack games in a sense? There was this one game we'd always play where you have to fill in the answers. Then everybody votes on their favorite answer. My wife and I would try to come up with the most vulgar, explicit, offensive things to say and it was fuckin hilarious at times 😂 You def need friends with a good sense of humor tho! 

 

Sounds like we need to check this one out... Thx Copanele and Doc for the inadvertent suggestion 😁

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

 

RiffTrax sounds like fun. It sounds alot like the Jackbox Party Pack games in a sense? There was this one game we'd always play where you have to fill in the answers. Then everybody votes on their favorite answer. My wife and I would try to come up with the most vulgar, explicit, offensive things to say and it was fuckin hilarious at times 1f602.png You def need friends with a good sense of humor tho! 


Is the one you played Quiplash, by any chance?

 

Because - yeah - Rifftrax is basically an “insert next line”, Video Pictionary version of Quiplash…

 

and like that game - vulgarity is quite often the path to victory! 😂

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:


Is the one you played Quiplash, by any chance?

 

Because - yeah - Rifftrax is basically an “insert next line”, Video Pictionary version of Quiplash…

 

and like that game - vulgarity is quite often the path to victory! 1f602.png

Yep, Quiplash is definitely it!! From the sounds of RiffTrax, that would be right up our alley! Thank you again, kind sir 😄 And yes, the most vulgar answer almost always wins 😂

 

Copanele, if you're ever in the mood for something similar, check out the Jackbox games! Same thing but no pictures, just words lol. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

Hey hey, congrats on once again reclaiming that 100%! Geezus man, are they ever gonna let it be at this point??! 1f61c.png

Most definitely not! They'll never stop xD 

 

2 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Copanele, if you're ever in the mood for something similar, check out the Jackbox games! Same thing but no pictures, just words lol. 

Depends on how high it is ranked on the vulgar-o-meter xD but yeah if I ever have the mood for another party game (and if I find people to play with), for sure! Thanks for the suggestion :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Copanele said:

So yeah...if you reached this point in playing this stupid game, you might as well invest 2-3 hours and complete this DLC as well. Wachugonna do, leave this game at 98%? Preposterous!

 

THE GOOD:

  • At least it ain't a Mastery Challenge DLC

THE BAD:

  • This stupid game holds 100+GB of my PS4 hardware hostage and I got tired of it

RECOMMENDATION - a game without DLCs

 

These are the words of a man that's been completely wasted by a barrage of useless DLC in a game. For real, they perfectly encapsulate your current opinion of AC and the ludicrous amount of DLC content it has gotten so far. xxD

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Copanele said:

Difficulty: Can I stop falling through the damn floor already, game?/ 10

Hot damn, we're back to falling through the floor again! You could have told me Sonic Team worked on this game, and I would have believed you.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Hey hey, congrats on once again reclaiming that 100%! Geezus man, are they ever gonna let it be at this point??! 

 

Could be worse, could be Overwatch (2). 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

 

These are the words of a man that's been completely wasted by a barrage of useless DLC in a game. For real, they perfectly encapsulate your current opinion of AC and the ludicrous amount of DLC content it has gotten so far. xxD

 

Every time I see Eivor's face in the "New DLC" tab, I feel like this 

question-mario.gif

 

11 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Hot damn, we're back to falling through the floor again! You could have told me Sonic Team worked on this game, and I would have believed you.

I think I could create a new youtube channel called "CopaneleReloaded" with only AC Valhalla bugs at this point xD 

But MAN DO I FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR LIKE SONIC LATELY!

 

8 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

 

Could be worse, could be Overwatch (2). 

Oh yes it can't get worse than that...

I tried to play Overwatch 2, because THAT DAMN NOT 100%

I was "blessed" with this screen:

L5hXBga.jpg

 

Even the AC Valhalla case (bottom of the screen) was displeased with that Queue number. And this game is from the company that created World of Warcraft... xD 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn you've got a great sense of humour. Loved this read!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Copanele said:

Now the games that I have left are:

  1. Yakuza 5
  2. Yakuza 6
  3. Yakuza Like A Dragon 
  4. Judgment
  5. Lost Judgment
  6. Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin (upcoming)
  7. Yakuza 6.5 Joryu edition (upcoming)
  8. Yakuza Like a Dragon 2 may cry (upcoming)

 

...holy shit that's a lot of Mahjong to be played....

 

9d9254af-b532-4d39-a001-a6ea91b1cf49_tex

 

It really do be a lot of Mahjong, you know. xxD

 

Love reading your checklist here, Copanele. Extremely informative on the game while at the same time fun to read, very illustrative, creative, and all that good stuff.

 

Onwards with the rest of the Ryu Ga Gotoku games, my friend. You have like 10,000 hours worth of minigames there. x3 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Damn you've got a great sense of humour. Loved this read!

Humor has been used to mask the pain of dealing with jankiness xD 

OyJZqwZ.jpg

 

7 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

 

9d9254af-b532-4d39-a001-a6ea91b1cf49_tex

 

It really do be a lot of Mahjong, you know. xxD

 

Love reading your checklist here, Copanele. Extremely informative on the game while at the same time fun to read, very illustrative, creative, and all that good stuff.

 

Onwards with the rest of the Ryu Ga Gotoku games, my friend. You have like 10,000 hours worth of minigames there. x3 

 

Many thanks there :D by the time I will be done I will be a Mahjong Grand Master.

My biggest fear...Yakuza 5 asks me to 100% the list again....which means Batting minigame...my favorite -_- 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work @Copanele. Very detailed write up of Yakuza Dead Souls. I need to stop by this thread more often.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.