Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

9 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

So you're saying that you don't talk about Bruno..no..no.no?

Unlike that horrendous excuse of a Colombian plantation simulator that was Encanto, THIS Bruno deserves all the talk in the world xD 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Copanele said:
  • Game has ass

THE BAD:

• Game IS ass
  • Ever seen a drunk hobo trashing a Christmas Tree together with presents underneath it while kids are watching? That's what Blizzard did to Overwatch 1 to get Overwatch 2

Bro, I'm dying ?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Slava said:

Bro, I'm dying 1f604.png

Imagine I had to write that dumb shit at 3AM after trying to sync with the other team for 1 hour ? I actually started to check the lore behind these new characters.

Maybe that's why my brain was so fried in the end xD 

5 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

That ass doesn't make it worth it. Hard pass.

Blazblue has it better in every single department ?

5 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

As the American here, I endorse this message.

It's because you have all those nanomachines, son!

• Like 4

Nice writeup on Overwatch, with some well implemented humor! ? Oh man, as someone who's never played Overwatch, I've been somewhat tempted to get into it... But those Zenyatta and Lucio trophies (you know the ones ?) seem like something that would haunt me through hours of attempts. It's kind of the bane of a trophy hunter-- I'd love to dive into the game with the idea that I'd just play for fun and naturally get the trophies... but I'd be fretting over Lucio's frickin' wall running and unfortunate enemy positioning over anything else! ?
I've tried to see how the boosting works, but it definitely seems like a collaborative hodgepodge of agony! 10 people to get it to work? Hoo boy.

It's kind of a shame... All my IRL buddies are getting into OW2. I could create an alt, but I like every game I play to be reflected, so I dunno. Usually when I dive into hard games, I do so with this sort of "screw it" mentality where I accept the possibility that I might not finish it, which is how I initially thought with GT Sport and Trackmania, but I've always managed to get everything done, so now I have this sort of Schrodinger's cat equivalent of confidence where the more I dread how arduous OW2's trophies are, the more I want to play it in spite of knowing that... It's like I'm gaslighting myself, the more I want the challenge, the less I want the challenge! ? But I digress! If I could just somehow get the Lucio/Zenyatta/Baptiste stuff done, I wouldn't actually mind the list.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Nice writeup on Overwatch, with some well implemented humor! 1f60e.png Oh man, as someone who's never played Overwatch, I've been somewhat tempted to get into it... But those Zenyatta and Lucio trophies (you know the ones 1f605.png) seem like something that would haunt me through hours of attempts. It's kind of the bane of a trophy hunter-- I'd love to dive into the game with the idea that I'd just play for fun and naturally get the trophies... but I'd be fretting over Lucio's frickin' wall running and unfortunate enemy positioning over anything else! 1f605.png
I've tried to see how the boosting works, but it definitely seems like a collaborative hodgepodge of agony! 10 people to get it to work? Hoo boy.

It's kind of a shame... All my IRL buddies are getting into OW2. I could create an alt, but I like every game I play to be reflected, so I dunno. Usually when I dive into hard games, I do so with this sort of "screw it" mentality where I accept the possibility that I might not finish it, which is how I initially thought with GT Sport and Trackmania, but I've always managed to get everything done, so now I have this sort of Schrodinger's cat equivalent of confidence where the more I dread how arduous OW2's trophies are, the more I want to play it in spite of knowing that... It's like I'm gaslighting myself, the more I want the challenge, the less I want the challenge! 1f605.png But I digress! If I could just somehow get the Lucio/Zenyatta/Baptiste stuff done, I wouldn't actually mind the list.

Big thanks :D 

So...I do recommend starting this game on an alt first, if you really are tempted by it xD It's very, VERY RNG and team dependent. to the point where you have to pray to get a lucky lineup of enemies just to ass blast them with ultimates and such.

Boosting is pretty ok...but you have to deal with 9 other people, and most of the time there's always 1 dude who never follows instructions and goes and kills the entire team. So boosting is also a big headache.

Again, there's no shame in playing THIS particular game on an alt if you really are curious. Trust me, you dont want to discover that you don't actually enjoy the game and are stuck with its ass trophies

P.S. wait until you see Junker Queen's requirements...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Trust me, you dont want to discover that you don't actually enjoy the game and are stuck with its ass trophies

Can attest. One of my biggest regrets is loading up Overwatch back in 2016 and getting the D.Va quad kill trophy and nothing else. Stuck with that shit on my profile at 1 trophy earned. :shakefist:

Could probably go back and at least get a few gimme trophies, but that means playing OW2 and I don't wanna do that even for free given the shit that went down with Blizzard last year. :S

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 5:34 PM, Walt the Dog said:

Can attest. One of my biggest regrets is loading up Overwatch back in 2016 and getting the D.Va quad kill trophy and nothing else. Stuck with that shit on my profile at 1 trophy earned. :shakefist:

Could probably go back and at least get a few gimme trophies, but that means playing OW2 and I don't wanna do that even for free given the shit that went down with Blizzard last year. :S

Lmao the irony is that D.Va yells "nerf this" when she shoots her ultimate. That literally happened in OW2, everything was nerfed.

The painful part is that they will keep releasing lazy heroes with lazy trophies.

3 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Sounds about right from what I've heard lol BTW, didn't a game actually offer in game money to people to play it? Might have been an Ubisoft FPS type game. Can't remember.

Ubisoft usually does that, I know they did it with For Honor. Although For Honor was a super solid and fun game, unlike this Overwatch Downgrade edition

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Copanele said:

Honestly, the physics in this game are hilarious to the max, everything jiggles (there is a jiggling physics thing going on here), which comes into play every time a female character jumps, hops, gets hit or even sits idle. It really is unnatural at this point but this is Japan for you xD 

That's definitely Japan for you. Some of my favorite jiggle moments are in the Senran Kagura games, where girls will activate jiggle physics simply by entering the scene while standing at rest.

AYRh9Lh.gif

• Like 4

Just now, AihaLoveleaf said:

That's definitely Japan for you. Some of my favorite jiggle moments are in the Senran Kagura games, where girls will activate jiggle physics simply by entering the scene while standing at rest.

AYRh9Lh.gif

The boing means "loading complete" xD

Naisu one Japan!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

AYRh9Lh.gif

? gravity was the last thing to load

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Well done on DOA5 LR. The LR stands for 'Loli Representation'

Not a surprise DOA went downhill after they introduced these kinds of characters into the games. I still enjoy the gameplay in DOA6, brilliant in Ranked mode. I played it quite a bit to be fair. 

Lol  i even forgot they added a loli in the Last Round, I saw Nyotengu and I was happy xD ( had to deal with a mean version of her in Nioh 2)

This game was just the entrée...the true Well Done has to be said for the main game. Lord have mercy,  hope I survive ?

• Like 2

THE BAD:

• tsubaki-stance.gif

My god, yes. Cannot stand her, she has the worst arc in the series by far!

RECOMMENDATION - Them's Fighting Herds capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1666076174 It was recently released on PS4/PS5 and has mad hard combo trophies xD I need to get it as well, might as well let people know about it!

Can't wait to hear about your adventure into this one. It looks to be tough... Definitely for the real fans of fighters!

Congrats on the plat :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Impressive work. In terms of fighting games, Koihime†Enbu Ryo Rai Rai looks to be quite elusive. Dead or Alive 5 on the PS3 I hear is real difficult as well.

Thanks!

Yeah Koihime Enbu RRR might be the one fighting game where I draw the line. There's so many issues with that one that I don't feel like putting in the effort. Obviously, mood might change xD

DoA5 is really difficult, that rarity is well justified. Problem is the survival mode, having to fight 100 characters in a row...you really have to be focused the entire run, a thing I do not excel at lately. I need a focused mind for that particular trophy ? 

But it's manageable, not nearly as difficult as Persona 4 Arena

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I just now realized, Dark Souls II, the game I'm playing now, was your first ever platinum.

Hah right, and it was even the PS3 stack! What a ride ...

Truth be told, despite DS2 being my least favorite Souls game, it's the entry that I played the most, given how many builds, cosplays and challenge runs you can do in that crazy game.

I know it's not covered by the platinum in PS3, but you really have to give the DLCs a go. The main game is unsatisfying in terms of challenge, the DLCs are the real kicker there!

On 30/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, Copanele said:

• Jin Kisaragi - Ragna's foster brother, a lunatic Lieutenant with ice powers and a crazy murder boner for Ragna. Yes you read that right.
  • Noel Vermillion - Jin's subordinate who shoots with pistols and is a pretty flat (both literally and figuratively) character. She gets more development in the later entries and has a thing for Ragna (or so I thought)
  • Rachel Alucard - a vampire loli supervisor of Ragna who can beat everyone with a flick but gameplaywise you need 500IQ to play as her
  • Taokaka - a crazy cat fighter girl who is probably the funniest character in the game, she hunts Ragna but befriends him
  • Iron Tager - the textbook demon cyborg grappler and the best character in the game
  • Litchi Faye-Ling - A huge chested Chinese doctor who tries to protect the most disgusting character Arakune and her whole schtick is fighting with a stick and yell Mahjong moves.
  • Arakune - The most digusting character in the game, a ... blob...that spits bugs. Very annoying
  • Bang Shishigami - an idiot ninja with a boner for Litchi. The most useless character in the game
  • Carl Clover - A young kid with a mechanical robot girl and a stupid hat. He is obsessed with the robot, calling it  "sis". He's the best punching bag in Versus mode, having the lowest health
  • Hakumen - I AM THE WHITE VOID--An edgy robot man who lives on the Edge and his whole gimmick is parries. If you pay attention to his stuff ,you will realize who he actually is (and you will realize that the story is dog shit xD ), he despises Ragna
  • Nu - 13 - a crazy Murakumo unit (I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THESE UNITS ARE) who wants to kill Ragna, love Ragna, get impregnated by Ragna and do apple pies with Ragna's face. Also she summons swords.

This right here has to be the most accurate profile description for the BlazBlue roster I've ever seen, lmao. Jin, Rachel, Bang, Hakumen, and Nu-13 had me laughing on the floor, literally, at how crazy accurate they are. xxD

As I told you over on Discord, man, superb work on completing the BlazBlue series. That's one of my goals right there. A goal I'll get to finish at some point but a goal no less, lol. Should try GG in there as well because that series is sweet as well but I want to focus on the BB world first before moving over to that one. These games were truly one-of-a-kind for their time and I love how both BB & GG pretty much embody the spirit of outlandish fighting games that actually kick ass with solid mechanics that Darkstalkers pretty much had back in its day. I mean, they all have bountiful female characters one can't help but salivate over as well. ;D

Anyways, quite a trip you had. Especially since you started playing them in reverse order. One has to start from top to bottom but you went the other way around, my man, driving on the wrong side of the freeway, lol. But you still got to experience the whole series and kick ass it while doing so, and that's what matters in the end. No matter if the game was hard or easy, new or old, you succeeded at going through the whole thing. Great work! ^^

Now, all that's left is... finding a Vita and conquering the world of portable BlazBlue as well. \8D/ You know you want to. =P

• Like 4