Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

Just now, Spaz said:

Don’t spoil the story, but how is Exodus?

Well, in terms of gameplay, there are two levels that are sandbox levels, but that doesn't mean the whole game will be completely open-world, because 8/10 of the levels in the game are still linear. Unlike 2033 and Last Light, where Military Grade Rounds (MGRs) are the currency, in Exodus you have to look for resources like Metals and Chemicals to craft filters, bullets, and throwing weapons like Molotovs, Knives, and Grenades. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

The Shadow Ranger trophy in Last Light PS3 is what makes the Platinum a lot harder than the PS4 version of Last Light. You cannot kill one single human from the beginning to the end of the game and you have to use backup saves a lot.

I didn't start playing Metro games until March of this year, with Metro Exodus being the first game I have played. :P

Hold up I didn't have to use any back-up saves. I did this years ago but I remember it not being that big of a deal, I did all other trophies first and then just dedicated a whole playthrough to that one trophy so I could focus solely on that.

12 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Don’t spoil the story, but how is Exodus?

It's great but it's a totally different beast compared to 2033 and LL, and that being all down to it being set outside rather than underground. The games little sandboxes are fantastic and really add to the immersion that the franchise is known for. Personally though I thought the best sandbox level actually came with the Sam's Story DLC. Much more enjoyable to explore than the levels in the main game as I thought there was a lot more going on.

Exodus just doesn't have that feeling of dread the other two have, this one is much more hopeful and positive. Whether that's a plus or a minus is down to opinion but I tend to think it's a minus.

4 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

The Shadow Ranger trophy in Last Light PS3 is what makes the Platinum a lot harder than the PS4 version of Last Light. You cannot kill one single human from the beginning to the end of the game and you have to use backup saves a lot.

When looking at the trophy and thinking about it as I play through the game, you basically just need to be sneaky and not ever shoot anyone on accident. I can see it taking multiple attempts to figure out the sneaking routes for each part with humans and just dying if they find you, so it restarts the checkpoint. My 2nd playthrough will be for that and the collectibles. 

On 8/25/2020 at 4:58 AM, BadRep24 said:

Well, in terms of gameplay, there are two levels that are sandbox levels, but that doesn't mean the whole game will be completely open-world, because 8/10 of the levels in the game are still linear. Unlike 2033 and Last Light, where Military Grade Rounds (MGRs) are the currency, in Exodus you have to look for resources like Metals and Chemicals to craft filters, bullets, and throwing weapons like Molotovs, Knives, and Grenades. 

On 8/25/2020 at 5:18 AM, jonesey46 said:

It's great but it's a totally different beast compared to 2033 and LL, and that being all down to it being set outside rather than underground. The games little sandboxes are fantastic and really add to the immersion that the franchise is known for. Personally though I thought the best sandbox level actually came with the Sam's Story DLC. Much more enjoyable to explore than the levels in the main game as I thought there was a lot more going on.

Exodus just doesn't have that feeling of dread the other two have, this one is much more hopeful and positive. Whether that's a plus or a minus is down to opinion but I tend to think it's a minus.

So there's no part in the game where you return underground for anything?

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

So there's no part in the game where you return underground for anything?

Yes there are a few underground sections. And they're fantastic but not the focus of the game.

Also, the first DLC 'The Two Colonels' is entirely underground and it's a lot like the first two games.

On 2020-08-25 at 1:06 AM, Copanele said:

But damn, you guys really are into this franchise. Really making me want to start it now. As I mentioned somewhere above, if it is anything like STALKER in terms of atmosphere it will become an instant love of mine. I would still start with the first one though and only on ps4. Ps3 would explode if I add one more game to it. 

Speaking of Metro trilogy, as it is mostly talked by some here, I've completed all the games itself in just a week. In order, I started from Metro: Exodus, then Metro 2033 Redux, and Metro Last Light Redux.

In Metro Exodus, I've pretty much planned everything else to get at least 45/50 trophies in one single Full Strength playthrough. This includes getting all whopping 105 Collectibles, which includes 13 Suit Upgrades (:bronze: Dressed for Success), 21 Postcards (:bronze: Old world pictures), and 71 Diary Pages (:silver: Librarian); getting each and every missable trophy like :gold: Full Strength, and grinds like :bronze: Carmaheddon. The story of Exodus is vastly different, in contrast to 2033 and Last Light, as Exodus takes place above the surface.

In Metro 2033 Redux, all trophies are planned as well. My first playthrough was Survivor Mode + Good Ending run, where I had to get every single kill trophy and the :silver: Blogger trophy, as well. I also triggered the Bad Ending at the same time in the Good Ending run, as well, getting both :gold: Enlightened and :gold: If it's hostile, you kill it in the same save file, with the latter obtained via chapter select. At that time, I had 47/50 trophies, with my final run to Platinum being Spartan Mode, and also getting the :bronze: Scrooge trophy in that run, as well.

In Metro Last Light Redux, same thing as 2033 Redux, only this time I obtained each and every missable trophy, but I have to use a backup save before getting the trophies like :bronze: Derailed, :bronze: Invisible Soldier, :bronze: Invisible Savior, :bronze: Invisible Intruder, and :bronze: Scram. As usual, my first playthrough was Survivor + Good Ending, where most of the trophy clean-ups take place, and the last being Spartan + Bad Ending playthrough.

All I can say, Copanele, is the series has an atmosphere like STALKER itself, albeit taking place in Russia. :P Story wise, 2033 and Last Light takes place in underground, while Exodus takes place above ground. I know it's scary for you, but you can do it.

Edited by test-dummy-99
  • Like 1

The Metro games aren’t that hard at all, unless you consider Last Light on the PS3 because of that one trophy.

There are some short missions in Last Light Redux where you don’t play as Artyom, you play some of the other key characters in the series. Nothing is too hard, so those trophies should be obtainable after a few tries. 

If I were you Copanele, I would give these games a shot. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Spaz said:

There are some short missions in Last Light Redux where you don’t play as Artyom, you play some of the other key characters in the series. Nothing is too hard, so those trophies should be obtainable after a few tries. 

Ah, those DLCs from Last Light. The only DLC that I found annoying was the HEAVY SQUAD DLC level, since in the next part you have to destroy the tank with Medved, which is not an RPG, but a bomb launcher, as quick as possible before the tank can launch a missile that kills you and your allies in one hit. If there was the Preved, which is the game's anti-personnel sniper rifle, that annoying tank would be just destroyed in 5-6 shots. Admittedly, it took me 5 tries to complete that level, despite being in Spartan Mode, simply because of that insta-kill tank ordnance. The other DLCs are fine. I used the DEVELOPER level to farm for remaining mutant kills, since I seldom killed most of them.

Edited by test-dummy-99
  • Like 1

Hot damn you guys went mad Metro mode here xD 

Well, I will try the series, but I have to warn (I think I did that before?) it's still way down the list. Apart from my backlog, there's other series/games that I've been wanting to start for a long time :Yakuza, Castlevania and probably Furi of all. So yeah...I do have Metro in mind, but it won't be too soon, sorry to disappoint here.

Anyhow, will have to interrupt this discussion with another of my platinums:

:platinum: No.105 : Batman Arkham City

+100% completed

450?cb=20200502162635

Platinum Name : Platinum 1S424c11.png

Hardest trophy : Campaign Nightwing 61Sd7bb44.png

Difficulty : 5/10 - not too bad, not too easy, rather tedious honestly

Personal Impression : 8.8/10

Arkham City is the direct sequel to Arkham Asylum and in many ways it's an improvement over the first one. Continuing straight from the end of Asylum, City sticks the Caped Crusader in a penitentiary area together with all the bad guys he's caught. His goal is to stop whatever plan the villain has ( in this game it's Hugo Strange, shown right at the beginning of the game), escape from the city and of course eventually stop the Joker from whatever plans he has. Typical Batman stuff.

Compared to Asylum, City takes the "open-world" approach. Well, not really an open world, more like an open area, but here Batman can glide, run around, beat up grunts and do random side-quests. The game controls way better than Asylum and looks better too. Not much to say in that department, since Rocksteady knows what they are doing.

Of course, the tone of this game I feel it's given by the voice actors. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil return as Batman and Joker and boy do they DELIVER! Somehow they are perfect for this job, THIS is how Batman should sound like, and Joker...well honestly Mark Hamil managed to get out of his Luke Skywalker shade, for me now he's the Joker. Fits him better.

Another voice actor that I enjoyed was Wally Wingert for The Riddler. When a character's in-game voice makes me hate that character with so much passion just because of the taunts, then that voice actor did a fine job. The Riddler's constant taunting, phrases and expressions are really memorable, even if ultimately he gets pummeled. "I always knew I am better than you" really got to me in the Predator challenges xD 

Alright, let's get to the gameplay. Arkham City is GOOD in that department. It doubles down from Asylum, introducing more gadgets (zipline boost will never not be funny), new combat mechanics and new characters. Most of the combat issues in Asylum have been polished to perfection here, I never felt that City had any truly cheap moments (in the main game at least). Predator sequences show up again, where Batman has to take on armed goons as stealthily as possible and...let me say that it's WAY HARDER than in Asylum. The goddamn AI is unusually smart, you have to use all of Batman's gadgets to effectively clean up the room.

Not only that, but you are also given 3 more characters in the form of DLC : Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing. Robin feels like a lesser Batman but just as enjoyable, Catwoman is Batman hardcore edition (she has only a measly thief vision and gets downed in fewer punches) and Nightwing...eh he's there in the campaign maps. They are a welcoming addition and a must play for every Batman fan.

The bosses are also a huge improvement over Asylum (especially that final boss). I won't spoil anything here, but there's a specific boss where you constantly have to change tactics. Facing him head-on does not work, so you have to improvise and find several ways to tackle him. Well done here! I absolutely loved it. Of course there are some stinkers too but overall good quality.

Now...for the tedious part. Of course, Arkham City introduces the famous Combat and Predator challenges + a new mode called Campaign. Combat and Predator are the same as in Asylum, nothing new here. However the Campaign mode introduces new levels consisting of 3 mixed modes : You could get for instance 1 combat and 2 predator maps one after the other, now each with a buff/debuff modifier list that you have to choose from at the start of each campaign. You MUST do them all perfectly. Failing one map voids the campaign and you have to redo this again.

The ugly part...you have to do this for Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin if you want that sweet 100%. Honestly it's a bit too tedious for my taste, especially since Catwoman's campaigns are super tough and Nightwing is kinda bugged in several places. It was fun at first but it wore down quickly.

Another part that I personally didn't enjoy that much were the Riddler collectibles. I know people loved these but personally they were too many for me and way too annoying to collect. Maybe it's some residual sickness from Assassin's Creed, but I hated the little green craps. Good challenges but way too many of them.

Other than that...a fantastic game, that I can't recommend enough. It's another good superhero game and it deserves all the praise that it got back in the day. 

Onwards to Origins...later on :D 

THE GOOD:

- Massive improvement over Arkham Asylum

- Stellar voice acting.

- Tight and responsive freeflow combat

- Catwoman is awesome

- Actually good boss battles

- Predator maps make you think twice before whacking a goon

- Riddler is quite a well made villain here

THE BAD:

- Campaigns can get tedious

- Too many Riddler collectibles

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Well, I will try the series, but I have to warn (I think I did that before?) it's still way down the list. Apart from my backlog, there's other series/games that I've been wanting to start for a long time :Yakuza, Castlevania and probably Furi of all. So yeah...I do have Metro in mind, but it won't be too soon, sorry to disappoint here.

It's just too exciting to talk about, since those games were a blast. :P The plats were also exciting to get, as well, for a post-apocalyptic FPS. But anyways, you can do it in the meantime, when you prioritize the games you just mentioned.

Edited by test-dummy-99
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Wow I am impressed that you 100%'ed Arkham City and did the PS3 version no less. Your post has inspired me to go back to it, although its been nearly 10 years...

Your estimation of 5/10 though has made me a little more optimistic about going back to it.

Thanks! Yeah, the game is not really that tough, it just has a LOT of combat/predator challenges. So it will take quite a while to do it.

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

I started the Yakuza series with Yakuza 0 last year and was pleasantly surprised how good it is, it actually made me teary eyed at the end. Played Kiwami 1 this year and planning on playing the 2nd, almost can't wait, but have a couple of games I need to finish before it. Would be very excited to see what you think of that series ?.

Batman Arkham City has been on my PS3 list to go back to and clean up, along with Arkham Origins, which I didn't play through for some reason. I remember the challenges being the one thing that would hold me back.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2020 at 6:34 PM, Grotz99 said:

I started the Yakuza series with Yakuza 0 last year and was pleasantly surprised how good it is, it actually made me teary eyed at the end. Played Kiwami 1 this year and planning on playing the 2nd, almost can't wait, but have a couple of games I need to finish before it. Would be very excited to see what you think of that series 1f600.png.

Batman Arkham City has been on my PS3 list to go back to and clean up, along with Arkham Origins, which I didn't play through for some reason. I remember the challenges being the one thing that would hold me back.

Well I get Yakuza screenshots without context from Poopooblast and... Can't wait to play it. Sounds right like the game that i would play. 

Word of warning for Arkham Origins, if you are interested in 100% completions and whatnot, you better do the online trophies ASAP. The servers are unstable as they are, they should have been closed a very long time ago, and the trophies themselves are incredibly frustrating to do. You need 7 players and lots of luck for them since they are buggy. 

Ok, I will do one uber fast post because I wish to forget about this pain of a game

:platinum: No. 106 : Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1592590114

Platinum Name : Platinum Trophy 1S6ba78f.png

Hardest Trophy : World's Finest 29S5603dd.png Complete All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions with 3 Stars - fuck this trophy

Difficulty : 8/10 just because it's luck based on top of skills + grinding. 

Personal Impression : 5.5/10

Oh lord where do I start with this game. Developed by the smart cookies that gave us Mortal Kombat, Injustice is a fighting game that tells the story of " What if Superman went evil?". Basically it's a reason for DC Comics characters to duke it out in a big wonky brawl worthy of mentioning.

The only good thing about this game is the story : It's honestly quite interesting, fresh and with great ideas. If you take into consideration the comic books Injustice Year 1-5 (I wholeheartedly recommend them), you will have a truly good story to read. Due to some unforeseen events, Superman becomes the despot ruler of Earth and it's up to Batman to form a resistance and take him down. How...read the comics. Or check wikipedia. Because this game is not a great way to do it.

Honestly, this is the best thing I can say about Injustice. The game itself looks ugly, the models are washed and some are plain atrocious (see Wonder Woman's breakable waist or Joker's nightmarish face). Honestly this is an Ugly ass game and I am glad that the devs fixed this in Injustice 2 (which looks 1000000 times better than this). Sound is also annoying, the characters grunt and yell like they are constipated. Perhaps Batman is the only good character out there, because of Kevin Conroy of course.

OK, game looks ugly, but what about the gameplay? Well...it is busted. Some characters are overpowered (Solomon Grundy and Doomsday) while others ...not sure why they are even in the game? (Raven for instance). First time when I played the story I was "eh not good, not bad, it works, gameplay is abit messier than MK9" and then I encountered the minigames which broke the whole deal. I HATE MINIGAMES IN FIGHTING GAMES! Why do I need to throw cards as Joker in a fight where I can combo someone to oblivion?

As mentioned, gameplay works whenever it wants. The hitboxes are weird, some grabs do not work, some characters are clearly better than others and the DLC characters are characters with cheat modes on : they are broken and straight unfair. The game also includes a "Clash system" where you bet your special meter bar against the opponent at a chance to recover your health. 

The clash system is officially the most hated feature in a videogame just because it was abused every single time by the AI against me. Every time I was close to defeating a particularly headache AI, he clashed and regained his health. To hell with this system.

Ok , now let's mention the source of my salt : THE PLATINUM. Honestly I don't think the game would annoy me this much had I not been going for the platinum (let's be reasonable here xD ).

There's 3 stupid trophies that give the rarity of this infernal game and make it way harder than it should be. I will describe each trophy :

The Hero We Deserve 12S65af7b.pngReach level 100 . Whee a NetherRealm grinding trophy! The equivalent of My Kung Fu Is Stronger from MK9 but here you can turbo the entire crap. Reach profile level 100 which takes an absurd amount of time.

Ultimate Battler 4S2a2f6e.png Complete battle mode . Basically do all Arcade modes. Worst ones being The Max (defeat 10 enemies that are at max difficulty without losing) and Impossible (defeat 24 enemies with 1 health bar which regenerates based on your performance). Didn't have that much trouble with them, but they can be very ass. Thanks to Solomon Grundy combo everything was doable

World's Finest 29S5603dd.pngComplete all STAR Labs missions with 3 stars - the absolute atrocity that ruins this game. 240 missions, 10 missions for each main character, each mission has 3 requirements. Missions vary from regular fighting, fighting with buffs/debuffs, batting meteors, PONG games, crash bandicoot platforming over the lasers, shoot meteors...list goes on. Half of them are heavily RNG dependent and they are INFURIATING (especially since some characters are garbage in this game). It's the reason why I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, just because of how stupid these missions are. They wouldn't be that hard if they weren't so absolutely random. Basically throw your skills away and pray the debuff doesn't hit you.

And the source of my grief in these trophies are owed to one single character: LEX LUTHOR. Screw his shiny bald head. You will face Lex Luthor EVERYWHERE in this game and he has the cheapest AI ever (god forbid you use him though, you will be demolished). He has a shield that tanks a hit, unreactable charge, lasers, lasers, MORE LASERS, homing missiles, mines and a fuckton of damage. Lex Luthor is the ultimate villain and if I was Superman I would have definitely pulverized him. Lex is Satan in this game.

That's pretty much it. I did not enjoy platinuming this, I liked it only for the story (always liking the idea of heroes going villains), I wouldn't recommend playing it if you pursue its platinum just because it's terribly unfair ( I'd rather have a difficult ass game than an unfair ass game). Play Injustice 2 instead if you are a DC fan, it's way better.

Shoutouts to @Arcesius here, can't beat your review sadly xD you still are the OG dedicated hater for this game. I look up to you in that regard hahah.

THE GOOD:

- story is actually decent

- Solomon Grundy saves your life in this game

- good for a DC fan, the references are accurate

THE BAD:

- Ugly game

- Joker is a nightmarish character

- Gameplay is incredibly wonky

- cheap characters

- Platinum will make you reconsider your life decisions

- Forget your fighting game skills, pray to the gods and roll some dices, that's how half of the game works.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 3

Awesome job. Already said that to you in your status update... saying it again doesn't hurt.

If you wanted to be truly masochistic, you can do Injustice FOUR TIMES. FOUR FLIPPING TIMES. 

No, just no. Your sanity and my sanity would of been out by the time we started playing it a second time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Awesome job. Already said that to you in your status update... saying it again doesn't hurt.

If you wanted to be truly masochistic, you can do Injustice FOUR TIMES. FOUR FLIPPING TIMES. 

No, just no. Your sanity and my sanity would of been out by the time we started playing it a second time. 

I would rather quit videogaming altogether that do that madness AGAIN. I think I broke the world record at deleting the game from my ps4, it was so fast i think i corrupted my save file xD

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Copanele said:

That's pretty much it. I did not enjoy platinuming this, I liked it only for the story (always liking the idea of heroes going villains), I wouldn't recommend playing it if you pursue its platinum just because it's terribly unfair ( I'd rather have a difficult ass game than an unfair ass game). Play Injustice 2 instead if you are a DC fan, it's way better.

Shoutouts to @Arcesius here, can't beat your review sadly xD you still are the OG dedicated hater for this game. I look up to you in that regard hahah.

Again huge congrats on the platinum... And awesome review as well! Your hatred towards the S.T.A.R. Labs is palpable, as it should be... Fuck those missions ?. Like yourself, I also found Black Adam the worst character, but not because of mission 220. I was pretty unlucky there... Got 2 stars on my first attempt, Shazaam had a sliver of health left and luckily for me actually did a supermove! And missed... ? WTF dude... This AI that usually never misses, now doesn't land the super move? Took me a couple of attempts after that, but it wasn't worse than some other missions. 

In any case, I agree with your assessment on the game's mechanics, how bad it looks, how badly it plays... but I guess if you are not going for the plat, there is something to enjoy there. Not for me though, I think I've made that clear enough ?

Btw. not taking the bait. Injustice 2 has been often included in sales lately, but there are way too many games I wanna play that I know I'll enjoy, not touching that thing. EVER! ? I'd rather really grind the NecroDancer plat at some point than grind another fighter. 

Oh and yeah.. fuck Lex Luthor. 

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

I would rather quit videogaming altogether that do that madness AGAIN. I think I broke the world record at deleting the game from my ps4, it was so fast i think i corrupted my save file xD

Yeah, unfortunately, the "Delete-after-Plat"% WR holder is @Mori... I tried beating him but his time was just too fast... ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Arcesius said:

Btw. not taking the bait. Injustice 2 has been often included in sales lately, but there are way too many games I wanna play that I know I'll enjoy, not touching that thing. EVER! 1f605.png I'd rather really grind the NecroDancer plat at some point than grind another fighter. 

Yeah Injustice 2 is eye candy and WAY MORE TAME and functional than injustice 1 (despite it being another Ultra Rare wow) but there's ONE trophy that is even grindier than Level 100. So no, don't take that bait , YOU keep away from itxD If you ever wish to play another fighting game that won't ask you to perform voodoo rituals let me know  and I'll provide a list:D (and fair warning, Street Fighter 5 is in the voodoo rituals section also, if you wish to start it with Mori, and not because of the dreaded Golden League trophy. You have been warned!)

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Yeah, unfortunately, the "Quit-after-Plat"% WR holder is @Mori... I tried beating him but his time was just too fast... 1f61d.png

Goddamn strats, I need to get better at platinum just frame cancelling into delete game. I only do that only with games that pissed me off though (former record of mine being Bayonetta). Can't beat the veterans though hahah.

• Like 3

Wow congrats on Injustice Gods Among Us! That is no easy feat. I am not a big fan of fighting games in general so I will make sure to never touch this game haha. Also congrats on City (my favourite Batman game to date) its such a good game. I agree with too many repetitive campaigns, especially the Catwoman ones can suck one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZoutjeNL said:

Wow congrats on Injustice Gods Among Us! That is no easy feat. I am not a big fan of fighting games in general so I will make sure to never touch this game haha. Also congrats on City (my favourite Batman game to date) its such a good game. I agree with too many repetitive campaigns, especially the Catwoman ones can suck one. 

Thanks man, appreciate it :D Yeah...I'd  say stay away from Injustice if I were you haha. 

Also despite it being repetitive, Arkham City was a great game. After I am done with what I am currently playing (BroForce), I wish to finally start Arkham Origins single player campaign. My hands are itching for more Batman beatdowns xD 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

1f4af.png No. 16BroForce

61+yyOb6EwL._SY445_.jpg

No Platinum

Hardest Trophy : You're the disease, I am the cure 1S7ef7d0.png finish Ironbro mode

Difficulty : 5/10 - not too hard, not too easy either

Personal Impression : 9.6/10

This game is another perfect example of why gaming is absolutely amazing and worth investing into. Call me insane, but I put it way up there together with Devil May Cry 5 in the "most fun games I have ever played" section.

Broforce is a 16 bit run n gun side scroller where you control up to 32 heroes or "Bros" inspired from the '80s and '90s action movies (RamBRO, BROminator, BRO Barracus and so on). Your task is simple : get your bros, destroy the forces of evil and flex while everything explodes around you and eagles screech. It's Freedom O'Clock!

What's amazing about this game is that every bro is completely different from each other. You got machine gun wielders (each with a modifier), melee fighters, bombers and McBrover who throws dynamite and stuffed turkeys. The environment is destructible and filled with explosives. I loved blowing everything up (even if I ended up having no path to go anymore because yeah...I blew everything up).

Not much to say about this game since it's a very simple idea with a neat concept. There's some minor things such as not all bros are completely useful and the final level is straight up unfair at some points (truth be told, you are invading hell there so it's understandable) but honestly I whole heartedly recommend it. Do not be discouraged by the <1% UR completion, the Ironbro campaign (each bro has one life) is not that hard and can be exploited by closing and restarting the app. I sure am happy I played it.

THE GOOD:

- awesome references to those good action movies

- each bro is unique

- fully destructible environment

- blowing everything up never felt better

THE BAD:

- final level is borderline unfair

- some bros are kinda useless

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Copanele said:

Not much to say about this game since it's a very simple idea with a neat concept. There's some minor things such as not all bros are completely useful and the final level is straight up unfair at some points (truth be told, you are invading hell there so it's understandable) but honestly I whole heartedly recommend it. Do not be discouraged by the <1% UR completion, the Ironbro campaign (each bro has one life) is not that hard and can be exploited by closing and restarting the app. I sure am happy I played it.

Congrats on the 100%! That game surely looks like a ton of fun... I am soon going to be playing this in 3-player coop, so I really hope it is as fun as your review makes it sound! ? Unfortunately I missed it in the last sale, so might have to get it for full price... Hope it's still worth it ?

How are those trials going? ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Congrats on the 100%! That game surely looks like a ton of fun... I am soon going to be playing this in 3-player coop, so I really hope it is as fun as your review makes it sound! 1f603.png Unfortunately I missed it in the last sale, so might have to get it for full price... Hope it's still worth it 1f62c.png

I really hope you will enjoy it! For me it was that kind of "I can't believe this little pixellated game can be THIS fun".

Have a look at some videos online, but I bet that if you play co-op with your friends you will get at least a couple of laughs because of all the references and stupid moments.

Speaking of co-op, how is Trine? Do you enjoy it ?

8 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

How are those trials going? 1f605.png

Would you believe that I actually kinda got good at them? xD Not sure if I ever mentioned it before, the reason I played all those fighting games starting with injustice 2 -> MK X -> STREET FIGHTER 5 (THIS was an important one) -> MK9 -> Injustice 1 was to prepare myself for Street Fighter 4 trials : They are my ultimate target. If I manage to do them i can finally be happy.

Although some of them are brutal, to put it mildly. You have a character who has different stances and you have to switch the stance mid-hit. I have to do it mechanically at some point.

I have a small sliver of hope that I can finish the trials next week (depending on how good I perform). I have a status update with 50+ replies if you wish to see my progress (and my slow descend into madness xD )

But bottom line : I am having fun. I love experimenting and pulling mad combos.