How long is this game taking everyone?

1 hour ago, Cryptonyte said:

I can’t get a good answer anywhere except short. And yes, I checked how long to beat and it is not updated yet

At first I suspected 100 hours due to the Weapon Mastery trophies but I hear it could around 50 hours using a good farming spot.

Now the 50 hours is for the platinum but to actually finish the story and side missions would take significantly less time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

At first I suspected 100 hours due to the Weapon Mastery trophies but I hear it could around 50 hours using a good farming spot.

Now the 50 hours is for the platinum but to actually finish the story and side missions would take significantly less time.

This is the vr game not the co op game

• Like 4

On 7/29/2019 at 10:03 PM, breakXedge said:

I got the plat. It's like 1:30-2 hours per run and you have to beat it three times, one each difficulty.

Oh, and there's no chapter select, so everything missed requires a new playthrough.

You remember where abouts in the Zitadelle mission you earned the trophy for 10 kills in 5 seconds? I was looking for spots and it seems there might only be like one spot for it and you have to really go out of your way to try for it because there's never that many enemies. 

Edit: Figured it out, the group of enemies that spawn behind the first Zerstorer that breaks into the area with the statue. That trophy is a load of garbage, no room for error there and you're basically just stuck with hoping the AI runs out fast enough to die. 

Edited by Gage

On 31/7/2019 at 5:43 AM, Gage said:

You remember where abouts in the Zitadelle mission you earned the trophy for 10 kills in 5 seconds? I was looking for spots and it seems there might only be like one spot for it and you have to really go out of your way to try for it because there's never that many enemies. 

Edit: Figured it out, the group of enemies that spawn behind the first Zerstorer that breaks into the area with the statue. That trophy is a load of garbage, no room for error there and you're basically just stuck with hoping the AI runs out fast enough to die. 

Yep, that's the only spot, and it's tricky as hell. What I did was activating the shield and walk towards the enemies. They just went backwards shooting at me. Whem I thought I was close enough, I unleashed my rockets to finish them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 31/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, Gage said:

the trophy for 10 kills in 5 seconds?

Last part of the tutorial area: shoot the two big guys at the back with your machine gun, alternating every second or so to weaken them both at the same time. When one of them finally blows up, spam rockets and machine gun at the enemies and you'll easily kill them all within 5 seconds (should be 10 kills)

Edited by zeitgeist_02