"I'm The Man!" Trophy

GhostOfHalas

For the difficulty you can do it on whatever one you please. i did mine on the easiest. As for the time i believe it counts and adds up all the times for each individual level and as i got my trophy during Episode 2, Also im not sure if Thy Flesh Consumed is required. i wanna say it isn't but it might be. If you play on the easiest difficulty and know your way around each level its actually not that difficult to beat the game in under 2 hours :)

7 minutes ago, jakD_710 said:

For the difficulty you can do it on whatever one you please. i did mine on the easiest. As for the time i believe it counts and adds up all the times for each individual level and as i got my trophy during Episode 2, Also im not sure if Thy Flesh Consumed is required. i wanna say it isn't but it might be. If you play on the easiest difficulty and know your way around each level its actually not that difficult to beat the game in under 2 hours :)

do you know if we need to beat secret levels too? 

19 minutes ago, jakD_710 said:

Nope. You just need to do all the regular levels which is good

Thanks! Actually just popped for me after beating E3M2 (did my original playthrough of everything on Hurt Me Plenty, so went back through episodes 1 and 2 on easy and took about 30 mins at most to beat them both.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...