MHW: Iceborne trophy thoughts?

"The base game 'Monster Hunter: World,' sold separately, is required in order to play this content."

Not the first time when a DLC gets a standalone trophy list, still, pretty surprising.

Personally, I'm super happy about it. I demand more Monster Hunter games on PS4 Capcom!

• Like 3

I strongly support this move from Capcom.

This “DLC” is just too big for thirteen bronze trophies being added to the existing Monster Hunter: World trophy list.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 3

Almost the same they do with awards list on previous MH games, when G rank version its out... they just add more of the same awards on guild card. Anyway, as a MH veteran im happy to see Iceborn expansion having separate trophy list and his own platinum! :)

• Like 3

Seeing as how it's an expansion which one would assume would carry over your stats from the main game you would hope that would mean crown progress would carry over as well, but knowing Capcom most likely not. I really hope they don't make us grind that luck based nonsense again. 

Just now, KingGuy420 said:

A long time ago, Sony said that they have a rule where a platinum cannot need dlc to be achieved. Doesn't giving a dlc it's own plat kinda fall in a grey area with that?

Driveclub bikes was also a DLC with a platinum, there are probably a few others I'm not aware of, but its not a new thing.

I'm really happy with this trophy list, i was expecting at most a small trophy list that just followed the main story. I think trophies should expect you to fully experience all the games content, and expect you to reach endgame milestones, this list is an early christmas, i hope more expansions are like this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orphioon said:

Driveclub bikes was also a DLC with a platinum, there are probably a few others I'm not aware of, but its not a new thing.

Drive club bikes was a standalone though. You didn't need the base game. That's not the case here right?

• Like 1