supreme spice trophy bugged?

I wonder if anyone faced this issue,I completed 37 variants in 1st campaign, 14 variants in 2nd campaign and 21 variants in 3rd campaign but trophy doesnt pops after I reset the adventures...thats only for the main 3 campaigns,if other event variants,I think I might have around 90+ variants completed

nevermind,after I recalculate the completed variant and also from the milestones,I got the trophy after 2 variants,the previously I mentioned are the one from the text description beside the not completed adventure variant which are highly misleading.

Edited by zero3extreme

I got mine at 75 completed variants. I meticulously tracked both variants and freeplay as well as crows. The only thing that I can guess is some of the variants didn't count, there was a slight bug, or maybe I did miscount but I rarely make a mistake like that when I track these types of trophies, let alone three mistakes for one trophy. But possible I guess.

12 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I got mine at 75 completed variants. I meticulously tracked both variants and freeplay as well as crows. The only thing that I can guess is some of the variants didn't count, there was a slight bug, or maybe I did miscount but I rarely make a mistake like that when I track these types of trophies, let alone three mistakes for one trophy. But possible I guess.

Same goes to me, normally i dont do this kind of stupid mistake but i guess their data tracking is confusing.

Now i all left of 1m monsters killed and free play 100+250, there is no way of tracking this free play completed amount

Yea, I just tally marked my 250. If you only focus is 250 freeplays, just pop speed and fire breath potions, burn through the rounds quickly, I was getting rounds down to around 19 minutes my last 30 or so when I didn't have to save potions anymore. Of course, ease up on speeding through the freeplays if your million kills trophy has not popped around 225. Allow a freeplay to play overnight, even if just grinding the same round due for kills. I used Mad Wizard freeplay, read somewhere it had the fastest monster spawn time, maybe in the guide. I can't remember.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

Yea, I just tally marked my 250. If you only focus is 250 freeplays, just pop speed and fire breath potions, burn through the rounds quickly, I was getting rounds down to around 19 minutes my last 30 or so when I didn't have to save potions anymore. Of course, ease up on speeding through the freeplays if your million kills trophy has not popped around 225. Allow a freeplay to play overnight, even if just grinding the same round due for kills. I used Mad Wizard freeplay, read somewhere it had the fastest monster spawn time, maybe in the guide. I can't remember.

Thanks for the info, yes, i have deekin,minsc and shandie,who is the latest hero, 3 of them speed up game progress hell alot, i currently keep doing it in mad wizard freeplay as well,  it took around 16-17 minute per one free play, but still a lot of more go....i cant imagine T_T

On 7/31/2019 at 11:03 AM, zero3extreme said:

Thanks for the info, yes, i have deekin,minsc and shandie,who is the latest hero, 3 of them speed up game progress hell alot, i currently keep doing it in mad wizard freeplay as well,  it took around 16-17 minute per one free play, but still a lot of more go....i cant imagine T_T

I was doing about 10 a day my last 130ish or so, I used FPs before that just to build favor so I could do any variant and have the gold drop necessary to make it to rounds 225-250.

22 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I was doing about 10 a day my last 130ish or so, I used FPs before that just to build favor so I could do any variant and have the gold drop necessary to make it to rounds 225-250.

Is there anyway to keep track of the FP completed? 

On 8/4/2019 at 1:10 AM, zero3extreme said:

Is there anyway to keep track of the FP completed? 

No, you just have to keep track yourself on paper or computer. I used tally marks on paper and didn't mark it down until I did a reset, so those freeplays where I went past 50 to boost my favor and prep for doing variants and reaching round 250, I didn't count them twice.

6 hours ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

No, you just have to keep track yourself on paper or computer. I used tally marks on paper and didn't mark it down until I did a reset, so those freeplays where I went past 50 to boost my favor and prep for doing variants and reaching round 250, I didn't count them twice.

dev team should make a visible tracking in achievement progress or atleast a status rather than we counting it ourself, btw I just got 100 Free Play Completed trophy,so I just count onwards from this value,currently 114/250,still got a long road to platinum :(

• 2 months later...

Deekin and Shandie help a lot.

Minsc and Xander help a little bit too.
The new champion named Sentry will also help speed this up.

Do Mad Wizard free plays as the enemies spawn fastest in this adventure.

If you have Shandie try to do some deepruns and gain e12 or more favor so that you can unlock her specialization to improve Dash by 100% (at Shandie level 230) earlier in the free run, it helps.