Share Play?

NomadicSnake72

Never tested it like this, but since you can split screen online I see no reason why playing in shareplay would be any different, though both of you would still have your screen cut in half. A laggy shareplay session may not be the best way to get him into rocket league though

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You should be able to do 2v2 with him against other people, using shareplay.

@midgetstrawdog probably knows better.

8 minutes ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Never tested it like this, but since you can split screen online I see no reason why playing in shareplay would be any different, though both of you would still have your screen cut in half. A laggy shareplay session may not be the best way to get him into rocket league though

We both only played first time last week whilst on PS Plus half price, that was local split screen on my system.

We'll give it a go and if it doesn't work he'll have to buy it! ?

Is split screen online just an option? Cant see why anyone would want to do that.

3 hours ago, NomadicSnake72 said:

Is split screen online just an option? Cant see why anyone would want to do that.

It is an option, and it is as terrible as you would think... 

But to answer the actual question, My brother and I are Doubles partners - me from my house and he from his (we don't live close to each other). When i go and visit him for whatever reason we can split screen online (and lose every game because as it was stated earlier - sucks). But that's the only reason you would 'want' to. :)