Turtles in Time Poll (Important)

“I will Survive” Turtles in Time Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which turtle did you use for “I will Survive”

I used Leo because I always play as Leo due to he is my personal favorite(except the first NES game in which Don was the best.All the other 3 were useless)

To be honest there aren't any tips as long as you know how to play the game.In my opinion easiest method is with Don due to long rage attacks and his special can let you avoid enemies that have cornered you plus can hit long distance enemies or bosses.The same goes for Mikey's special attack but his weapon is not long enough as Leo's or Don's.Leo's special attack is not as good as Mikey's and Don's so see who fits for you between Don and Mikey.I believe Raph is the worst in everything...

Also for your info check the post below to see that this person made the math and from all perspectives the best characters are:Mikey->Don->Leo->Raph

Your choice now...

For the most part, it looks pretty well-balanced, and it seems they're going by the stats from the game rather than by comics (Raph being the fastest in the game, Mike probably being the fastest in the comics). I don't know. I know I'm a Don fan, and that might be part of why, but I think Don's stats seem to be better than the other three. Unless speed is all you really want, I think Don is the best overall. The five attributes are as follows: Speed, Range, Defense, (I think, somebody correct me if I'm wrong) Main Attack (could be High Attack), and Special Attack. Here is how they rank insaid attributes:

Speed: 1. Raph, 2. Mike, 3. Leo, 4. Don

Range: 1. Don, 2. Leo, 3-4. Mike and Raph (close between them)

Defense: 1. Don, 2. Leo, 3-4. Mike and Raph (again, really close)

Main (or High, someone help me out) Attack: 1. Mike, 2. Don, 3-4. Leo and Raph (close)

Special Attack: 1. Mike, 2. Leo, 3. Don, 4. Raph

For every 1st, the Turtle gets 4 points, 2nd, 3 points, 3rd, 2 points, and 4th, 1 point. Here is the math.

Leo: 13

Don: 14

Raph: 11

Mike: 15

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Any tips you have would be appreciated, but this is a pivotal question. Please fill out the poll. It only takes a second with an honest answer.

Please also leave a comment for why you chose that turtle if you have a minute. Thanks so much!

Is this strategy for your personal attempts? If it is, I chose Raph because he's the strongest so his damage is the best and since all combat is close ranged his weapon is the best as its the fastest to attack with, more hits since its small.

The only roadblocks you really need to look out for is the end of the Sewer with all the Mines. The Technodrome section with the freezing floor, and the Hover Board section with Krang Boss. Everything else should be easy enough, good luck!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SINISTER-SINS_ said:

Is this strategy for your personal attempts? If it is, I chose Raph because he's the strongest so his damage is the best and since all combat is close ranged his weapon is the best as its the fastest to attack with, more hits since its small.

The only roadblocks you really need to look out for is the end of the Sewer with all the Mines. The Technodrome section with the freezing floor, and the Hover Board section with Krang Boss. Everything else should be easy enough, good luck!

What is the best way to handle spaceship krang? I have tried Leo but he is great at enemies and crappy with bosses. I know if you avoid Krang he goes away but I keep getting hit with the stun traps by his robots. I am getting really frustrated and more importantly my hands are beginning to hurt lol. Especially the thumbs...

15 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

What is the best way to handle spaceship krang? I have tried Leo but he is great at enemies and crappy with bosses. I know if you avoid Krang he goes away but I keep getting hit with the stun traps by his robots. I am getting really frustrated and more importantly my hands are beginning to hurt lol. Especially the thumbs...

Best way would be to try to stay on top of all those annoying pancake robots he likes to drop down. Do damage to him because he goes away quicker if you beat his ass. If you try to wait, you increase the chances of him killing you the longer he's on screen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taciovinicius said:

I played the game a long time ago, but as far as I remember, Leo has a good reach and a very good special attack.

The only issue he has is speed which makes some bosses a 50/50 shot depending on the random things that happen like Krang’s missiles, etc.

• Like 1

I’ll leave this up, but Raph is most definitely the way to go (his picture is the trophy picture btw) lol. Speed is obviously the most important factor in this game and of course practice. I also cannot stress how important it is to take breaks. I didn’t really take a substantial one, but it allowed my thumbs to be in good enough shape to do this. I have never thrown a controller thanks to stepping aside for 10-15 minutes.