Left Behind Trophies

You mean Taking One For the Team? Hell yeah it’ll take forever. For any new players right now, this trophy would be progressed naturally towards the platinum and 100%, but as a veteran (like me) it’ll feel like it takes forever.

The worst thing is that we cannot keep track the progress of any trophy, so we don’t know if hits near an unhooked survivor will be counted or not.

Please check my thread in the game forums, suggesting to add a trophy progress in-game. Please speak out in it, hoping that the devs notice it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77326/ps4-add-trophy-progress-in-game

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

So I read that there are two Protection (Altruism category) scoring events:

• Getting hit near a friend in need: 200 points
  • Getting hit near a friend in need who was just unhooked: 100 points

So basically, you need to get the 100 Protection scoring event, it should count towards the trophy. However, I’d only count when both 200 and 100 Protection scoring events display at the same time near the unhooked survivor, just to be safe. I’ll write down on paper every time those events display on screen. I’ll see if the trophy pops up.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

jesus... this will just increase the amount of survivors unhooking other survivors in front of the killer´s eyes I guess, but whatever gets the job done, lol

At this point I wonder, with all these dlc trophies being out right now: How many % game completion does one have, if he only got the main game´s trophies?  Must be something like 30% now lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REAPER4536 said:

Left behind is the easiest of all the last of us dlcs. Don't worry mate

Lol We’re talking about “Dead by Daylight”!

28 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

This is my lucky day, I got Left For Dead legit. :awesome: Here comes the 250 hits grind...

Congratulations! That trophy seems hard nowadays, due to the end-game collapse changes to the game. Do you know if the trophy can be obtained by the killer closing the hatch and activating the doors, if you manage to open one of them and escape or you really have to fix the last generators remaining, open the door and escape?

2 hours ago, Carol said:

Congratulations! That trophy seems hard nowadays, due to the end-game collapse changes to the game. Do you know if the trophy can be obtained by the killer closing the hatch and activating the doors, if you manage to open one of them and escape or you really have to fix the last generators remaining, open the door and escape?

You must finish repairing the last generator and escape through the exit gates, just like the trophy describes. You won’t earn the trophy if the killer closes the hatch before you fully repair the generator. What I did is to let a last generator almost finished and wait until the 3th survivor is sacrificed/killed (showing on the players’ status), then I finish it after the hatch opens.

When the gates are powered, either you or the killer can open it. When a gate is opened, just run for your life!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

250 it's just play time, i don't get why the worry (Especially if you get at Purple/Red rank where the Kilelr if it's not a freaking idiot obviously Hits you unhooking and not the Unhooked one, especially with Bill possibly having a BT on him) what is stupid is the Generator Trophy, seriously, we get him now, couldn't they change it? How the heck will you ever make it?

Of course if the Killer find the Hatch close it and you wont' be able anymore to do a Gen and i don't think it consideres like you did the last gen and you just have to manage to open the door othrwise that would be nice.

Edited by Sora9427

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

250 it's just play time, i don't get why the worry (Especially if you get at Purple/Red rank where the Kilelr if it's not a freaking idiot obviously Hits you unhooking and not the Unhooked one, especially with Bill possibly having a BT on him) what is stupid is the Generator Trophy, seriously, we get him now, couldn't they change it? How the heck will you ever make it?

Of course if the Killer find the Hatch close it and you wont' be able anymore to do a Gen and i don't think it consideres like you did the last gen and you just have to manage to open the door othrwise that would be nice.

It's still gonna take a while. I unhooked a few people in a match earlier and the douche killer refused to hit me even when I was running right behind the unhooked player. The amount tunneling killers in this game blows my mind

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

what is stupid is the Generator Trophy, seriously, we get him now, couldn't they change it? How the heck will you ever make it?

Eeeeh I’ve made it already, you know? You gotta almost finish the last generator, and hide around it. wait for the 3th survivor to die and finish the gen and pray that the killer doesn’t close the hatch.

Ever heard of PM’ing the killer and ask for help for a trophy? For me this trophy, I tried it legit and got it.

@BTHRZeroX No one is getting punished. This trophy is fine and doable legit. I did it already, it wasn’t that hard. Just try and pray that you get the right opportunity for it. If you struggle that hard, PM the killer and ask him/her to spare you.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

15 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

It's still gonna take a while. I unhooked a few people in a match earlier and the douche killer refused to hit me even when I was running right behind the unhooked player. The amount tunneling killers in this game blows my mind

Yeah but it's time, just play over and voer you get it, which i'm fine with, i hate Luck based trophy like the other one, finishing a Gen (Or More!) now hoping the Killer doens't find the Hatch and close it before, either you manage to plan it which is sitll really hard to do, or you are super lucky which is just annoying....

I play mostly Kilelr, i would fix that phrase, in "the amount of idiots" because yeah tunneling usually never works. (Unless the guy is a prick teabing flashlighter then i don't care to tunnel him, he asked for) 

• Like 1

@Jasko_SOA I don’t see how else I can do it. It may not have the “In public matches” in the description this time (devs were lazy it seems), but I don’t believe that it counts in Kill Your Friends, just like all other trophies that came before. 

Boosting in this game is difficult, so getting it by just playing seems more rewarding and fun, just like I did before. Unless I PM the killer before the match starts but it’s not guaranteed that he/she won’t

10 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@Jasko_SOA I don’t see how else I can do it. It may not have the “In public matches” in the description this time (devs were lazy it seems), but I don’t believe that it counts in Kill Your Friends, just like all other trophies that came before. 

Boosting in this game is difficult, so getting it by just playing seems more rewarding and fun, just like I did before. Unless I PM the killer before the match starts but it’s not guaranteed that he/she won’t

Hey there, private messaging the killer was the thing I meant, besides doing it legit. I have read somewhere that people on the PC (the DLC has been out for ages there) use urban evasion perk to sneak immediately behind a killer while he is going to hook somebody and as soon as he hooks the survivor they go for the rescue, but IDK lol the amount of times you have to do this is just BS

I now have the “Left for Dead” trophy. I was in a match with a pretty brutal Wraith. He kept hooking people and he had Ruin, so we ended up not fixing any generator. In the end, one survivor was sacrificed and the other two disconnected. I was alone with the killer. He was chasing me, but I pointed to one generator and I think he understood, so he let me fix the five generators, open the door and escape. In the end, he was actually pretty nice and I got my trophy.

I still think this trophy is pretty hard to achieve legit nowadays, since the killers tend to close the hatch almost immediately after the 3rd survivor is sacrificed. If the killer is doing his job, the last three generators are also well patrolled. So yeah, it’s definitely not impossible to do it legit and I had a feeling I would eventually be able to do it, but a lot of luck is necessary.

PSA: you can get the trophy by just completing ONE gen before killer closes hatch, and leaving through the gate. I had 3 people dc with 5 gens left. Killer let me finish only 1 gen with 4 gens left, then closed hatch. I opened gate, got out and was shook that the trophy popped. 

Edited by WheezyPineapple
Clarification
  • Like 3